How about releasing the Jedi Knight Cal event.

How about releasing the Jedi Knight Cal event. I spent all that time and a little cash getting the characters to XII only to find out the event is locked. Yall either need to keep these events open or I guess it's a moot point trying to go for new stuff until a year passes.

Replies

• Options
    I personally didnt spend a single dime on jedi cal and got him 2nd time he was back, all you had to do was do 1 refresh a day per character and you would had gotten him.
  • Options
    I’m just surprised that Mandalorian Bo Katan is back already. I figured we’d get Jedi cal first. Hasn’t it only been 1 month for Bo to return?
  • StarSon
    7461 posts Member
    Options
    How about releasing the Jedi Knight Cal event. I spent all that time and a little cash getting the characters to XII only to find out the event is locked. Yall either need to keep these events open or I guess it's a moot point trying to go for new stuff until a year passes.

Locked events is the norm. JKC is a Legendary character, which is time limited and won't be a permanent event until 1 year after release (GI was the same).
    mt875249 wrote: »
    I’m just surprised that Mandalorian Bo Katan is back already. I figured we’d get Jedi cal first. Hasn’t it only been 1 month for Bo to return?

Yes, Bo's first run was last month. Her quick return is just a quick test of the whales to see when they should be releasing things to maximize revenue. Based on who already has the characters at 7*, I would expect to see 3k Bo next week.
  • Options
    I think there were less than 1k Bo’s unlocked last time. I guess they didn’t get the expected revenue last time so they’ve pushed her up to try and recoup some funds.
  • Options
    They milked the krakens now it's whales turn. I wonder how krakens feel about getting very little extra time, zero with the datacron, for all the gamble packs they had to buy.
  • Options
    It's crazy that the Cal event hasn't came back yet. What the hell CG.
  • Options
    It came back once already, but I do agree it's odd Bo is back this fast
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited January 18
    Options
    Jedi Cal won't be back until at least 2,000 New Bos have been unlocked...
  • StarSon
    7461 posts Member
    Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    Jedi Cal won't be back until at least 2,000 New Bos have been unlocked...

So next week then?
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    With a million more well on the way
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH