Do you enjoy playing Conquest?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Conquest difficulty on the bosses is absolutely insane this time. What have they done? It's just stupid

Since the same conquest last month? Do you have the same discs as you had last time? Are you using the same teams to clear them? They did fix a couple bugs I think, but if you are having trouble, check bitdynasty's site / youtube and check for what teams to use where. Scrybe and a couple others have similar videos as well.
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    I'm sure everyone has a favorite stack, but the uncertainty makes the ability to adapt as important as the luck to find the "right" disks.
    Made worse when your favorite content creators post nifty cheese videos for several feats ("get it in 1 Battle!") which all seem to start with "first equip your Voluntary Vanguard...". And no advice if your Conquest didn't have one at all.

Just finished going through S5. Second month in a row without Voluntary Vanguard appearing for me. That means Wat comes into play a bit more and some feats are more subject to RNG than otherwise. So, the grind factor is increased.
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    ("get it in 1 Battle!") which all seem to start with "first equip your Voluntary Vanguard...". And no advice if your Conquest didn't have one at all.

I did't get a VV a few conquests ago, wasn't fun. Advice for not finding one, make sure your Wat Tambor is well built.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Conquest difficulty on the bosses is absolutely insane this time. What have they done? It's just stupid

Since the same conquest last month? Do you have the same discs as you had last time? Are you using the same teams to clear them? They did fix a couple bugs I think, but if you are having trouble, check bitdynasty's site / youtube and check for what teams to use where. Scrybe and a couple others have similar videos as well.

This, I was convinced they'd ramped it up across the board then realised that due to the various cheese videos Id moved away from my usual dots, thermals, ability block and vitality setup to one based around gaining turn meter and damage.

Certainly made cheesing feats easier but as a whole slowed progress through each node so think I actually made it harder for myself!

• Options
    Yes-No?
  • Deathman_Monkey
    23 posts Member
    edited February 1
    Options
    Even when you have vol vanguard equipped it doesn't always work. I'd report it as a bug using the ingame support but they love their standard answer its not our issue but yours "clear your cache, restart your phone" if neither of these work they just then ignore you.hemn0l7femaq.png
    And No can't say i'm a fan of conquest do the grind as the rewards are needed
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    edited February 1
    Options
    Even when you have vol vanguard equipped it doesn't always work. I'd report it as a bug using the ingame support but they love their standard answer its not our issue but yours "clear your cache, restart your phone" if neither of these work they just then ignore you.hemn0l7femaq.png

SLKR is immune to taunt effects, not a bug
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Conquest requires too much planning and effort for a person who has a life and a job. The worst part is the repetitive nature of feats, some of them being ridiculously tedious and boring.

Who in his right mind would make players do same battle 40 times or kill some 100 enemies or stuff like that!
  • Options
    Give back a disc to cheese everything (lookin at deployable cooling systems) and people will like it again. Everybody takes the good stuff for cheap
  • Options
    Another Conquest in the bag pkcx1fj7gwo4.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • scuba
    14078 posts Member
    edited February 3
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

SLKR is immune to taunt effects, not a bug

They "fixed" the issue with jabba so krrsatan gets marked with VV, should give same to SEE and SLKR.

Edit:
    piyudg06btrt.jpg
    Looks like they did add an exception for SEE, now just need one for SLKR.
  • Options
    Please DO NOT OVERLAP Conquest and GAC. It is too much load and no more fun.
    Consider players having multiple accounts.
    Consider over them too before whatever you do.
    It is good to improve gradually considering ACTIVE ONCE A DAY PLAYERS.
    Bonus Energy, Shipment, Guild Events and Other activities if refresh at a particular time once a day then that shall be better.
    Why is there no fixed time for Events start?
    We shall start any event at a fixed time so that that time we shall check for active events.
    For now just consider NOT TO OVERLOAD OVER PLAYERS HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    SithAmer wrote: »
    Conquest requires too much planning and effort for a person who has a life and a job.

And yet I manage.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    SithAmer wrote: »
    Conquest requires too much planning and effort for a person who has a life and a job. The worst part is the repetitive nature of feats, some of them being ridiculously tedious and boring.

Who in his right mind would make players do same battle 40 times or kill some 100 enemies or stuff like that!

You can take conquest less seriously, if it's a problem. That's what I do. I get some toons in 6 conquests, and I finish others in proving grounds. So far I have all the current PG toons, plus the ship that was required for leviathan. I'll have to finish Taron Malicos in PG, and I'll probably finish Moff Gideon next conquest (If I don't, I'll spend some crystals). I won't be the #1 world player, but I live happy.