So... any news on Jedi Knight Cal event?

Replies

• billrevan89
    5 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Options
    Sooooo.... Bo Katan huh? Again? Yeah yeah exciting. Ehm let me ask you this. How about our boy Cal? You remember the one crazy Jedi? With a big a*** lightsaber? Yeah, the ginger one! You remember! So how about putting him back in the game? Players love this dude. So how about that? Stop this Bo kata event or at least make it more frequent after you have all the reqs farmable, and give cals event soon? How about that?

• Options
    Khodan29 wrote: »
    Actually, there is nothing holding them back from releasing both at the same time. I didn't expect the JKCK event until after Conquest had finished, since he was required for a feat, but now that Conquest has finished they can bring it back any time. The longer they wait, the more time people have to finish the requirements, so the less money they make to help people rush to finish them.

We have one more month of Conquest with JKCK required. So, the event probably won't come back until after this next Conquest is done.
  • Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    Actually, there is nothing holding them back from releasing both at the same time. I didn't expect the JKCK event until after Conquest had finished, since he was required for a feat, but now that Conquest has finished they can bring it back any time. The longer they wait, the more time people have to finish the requirements, so the less money they make to help people rush to finish them.

We have one more month of Conquest with JKCK required. So, the event probably won't come back until after this next Conquest is done.

:'(
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options

Required?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    w980esg40no3.jpg
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Required?
    Yeah, you know, for those whopping 4 points. ;)

• Options
    Those 4 points would have allowed me to the the red crate in the last GC…
  • Options
    Alcatt wrote: »
    Those 4 points would have allowed me to the the red crate in the last GC…

What other ones did you miss?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Off the top of my head, I would say LS mandos, the 5 IG, tuskens and GL Leia.
  • Options

Required?

Yes. It's for one of the feats.

Not sure of your roster, but 5 IG was easy with the preview consumable. Tuskens could be done at low gear on an IT node.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Required?

Not sure of your roster, but 5 IG was easy with the preview consumable. Tuskens could be done at low gear on an IT node.

You can still get red crate without JKCK so it is not required
  • Options

Required?

By that logic nothing is required. There's a feat that requires him, and so he is required by Conquest. *shrug*
  • Options

Required?

By that logic nothing is required. There's a feat that requires him, and so he is required by Conquest. *shrug*

That's a stretch. No one thing is required is different than nothing is required.
  • Options

Required?

That's a stretch. No one thing is required is different than nothing is required.

Maybe, but doesn't change the first person's point of JKC is required for a feat in this cycle, and that is why they think he won't be back until after the cycle.
  • Options

Required?

Maybe, but doesn't change the first person's point of JKC is required for a feat in this cycle, and that is why they think he won't be back until after the cycle.

I did not read nottenst's original point that way, but I think your interpretation of his post is perfectly valid. And through that lens, absolutely agree with you.
  • Options
    https://swgohevents.com/event/cal-kestis-journey 111 days since last event. 118 days between the June and October events.
  • Options
    CG please. Give us the event next week.
  • Options
    I had fingers crossed for today
  • Options
    Yeah I thought that update was bringing him back! Gee the fellas are gonna be crestfallen!
  • Options
    I don't understand why Jedi Cal is so special that there has to be 4+ months between his events. I don't think they did that for Profundity or Leviathan when they came out and they've already done Bo's event 3 times in under 2 months and she's brand new.
  • crzydroid
    7357 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't understand why Jedi Cal is so special that there has to be 4+ months between his events. I don't think they did that for Profundity or Leviathan when they came out and they've already done Bo's event 3 times in under 2 months and she's brand new.

Those are all different types of events.

There were 6th months between the first two GI events, which I believe is a record. There have been plenty of other Legendaries that have had four though.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Those are all different types of events.

There were 6th months between the first two GI events, which I believe is a record. There have been plenty of other Legendaries that have had four though.

The time between GI’s event was ridiculous just as it is for Cal. Plus zero communication on it doesn’t feel good either 😞
  • Options
    I'll make sure to add a note in my next report to the team.

So, have ‘the team’ said “oh, yes, we didn’t realize the JKCK event was past due, we’ll run it in February!”?
    Please tell us it’s coming soon!

• Options
    Date Days
    2023-10-25 113
    2023-06-29 118

Still not even matched time between 1st & 2nd runs.

As noted, the "traditional 3 months" had plenty of times where it wasn't exactly 90 days & would actually fluctuate between 2-4.

Cal isn't even close to GI so far in time.

• Options

The time between GI’s event was ridiculous just as it is for Cal. Plus zero communication on it doesn’t feel good either 😞

I don’t get why CG is so bad at communicating. It’s super frustrating and makes me feel like they don’t care about us. @CG_Tusken_Meathead i wish they let you tell us more. Why can’t CG just be open about stuff. It’s super lame.
  • Options
    sovmrlez005v.gif
  • Options
    Do any of the required toons need their zetas for this event? The only one I put zetas on so far is Merrin and she’s R5. Everyone else is G12 with no zetas.
  • Options
    This is crazy
  • Options
    This is crazy

Not really
  • Options
    118 days...
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
This discussion has been closed.