Kit Concept: Young Ahsoka Tano (The Clone Wars Seasons 1-2)

2g8x2a3yepjk.jpg

Unit Name: Young Ahsoka Tano

Relic Amplifier: Padawan Braid

Affiliation: Light Side

Class: Attacker

Tags: Jedi, Galactic Republic

Attacks and Abilities

Basic: Headstrong Slash
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Damage Over Time for 2 turns; this attack deal +5% more damage for each Galactic Republic Jedi ally.

Special 1: Scrap Them (Cooldown: 3)
Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Scrapped for 2 turns. If The enemy leader is a Dark Side Unaligned Force User or a Sith, Young Ahsoka Tano gets Expose and Vulnerable for 2 turns.

Scrapped: Remove 20% of the enemy's Health and Protection, and they can't assist for 2 turns, doubled on Separatist Droid enemies.

Special 2: Master and Apprentice (Cooldown: 4)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offence Down for 2 turns. If a Galactic Republic Jedi leader ally is present, they are called to Assist and Stun the target enemy for 1 turn.

Unique: New Padawan Learner
Young Ahsoka Tano gains +30 Speed (stacking) until the end of the encounter, and when she is damaged, a Galactic Republic Jedi leader ally attacks the enemy who damaged her that turn, and Young Ahsoka Tano recovers 20% Health and Protection and all Galactic Republic Jedi allies gain half that amount.

Replies

• Options
    I feel og Ahsoka Tano is too close to this. How about instead Ahsoka & Rotta?
  • Options
    Yeah just strap a baby on and good to go
  • Options
    Ranzono wrote: »
    Yeah just strap a baby on and good to go

IG-11 for example
  • Zombefyer
    624 posts Member
    edited February 24
    Options

This is Ahsoka from the first two seasons of 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars'; unlike Ahsoka Tano, Young Ahsoka Tano is more risky, rushing into battle and runs the risk of getting Debuffs.

Also, she has one lightsaber and her lekku are shorter.
  • Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »

This is Ahsoka from the first two seasons of 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars'; unlike Ahsoka Tano, Young Ahsoka Tano is more risky, rushing into battle and runs the risk of getting Debuffs.

I think Ahsoka & Rotta would stand out more, and she'd also have just one lightsaber.

• Options

I think Ahsoka & Rotta would stand out more, and she'd also have just one lightsaber.

Rotta would do nothing, like Grogu in IG-11's kit
  • Options
    Inspiration:
    • This version of Ahsoka Tano is from the first two seasons and feature film of 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars', though her attire is taken from episode five of 'Tales of the Jedi'.
    • She also carries Rotta the Huttlet on her back, as a reference to her first mission with her new master, Anakin Skywalker, though he doesn't do anything, like Grogu with IG-11.
    • This version of Ahsoka is less experienced than her other versions, often rushing headfirst into battle and putting herself in danger.
    • The unique Debuff 'Scrapped' is based on how quickly she dispatches battle droids. The name is based on her first interaction with General Grievous in season 1, episode 7 'Duel of the Droid' where she says: "Let's scrap him like the rest'
  • Options
    Inspiration:
    • She also carries Rotta the Huttlet on her back, as a reference to her first mission with her new master, Anakin Skywalker, though he doesn't do anything, like Grogu with IG-11.

This is a version / appearance that I still think would be unique, and her ship could be the Twilight.

• Options
    Inspiration:

This is a version / appearance that I still think would be unique, and her ship could be the Twilight.

Speaking of which, her ability on the Twilight would be an AoE attack where she opens the cargo hold and dispatches cargo on the enemy ships, dealing damage and debuffs. The animation is a reference to a deleted scene from the feature film.