Who to contact?

Prev1
Hi it’s been a year now with no response from lucifersdaddy who I was told from the support page to message about my account. So getting to the point where I’m quite annoyed so was wanting to know who to contact instead

Replies

• Options
    If it's been a year you probably cheated and aren't getting the account back.
  • Options
    What's your ally code
  • Options
    Not really going to help you without the ally code on this
  • Options
    Well can’t get my ally code as I was banned without knowing why and was told to submit a ban appeal and did that and haven’t had any response I have a screenshot of the support page telling me to do a ban appeal with my appeal
  • Options
    Was during a time when my brother was doing stuff on it for me while I was away with work in an area with poor to no signal hence why my brother was doing it at home but came back to being banned
  • Options
    As far as I know all my brother was doing was running it through bluestacks whereas I normally play on my iphone
  • Options
    without an allycode we cant see anything at all. so either give us your allycode. or go your way. because this will lead to nothing without knowing the account
  • Ultra
    11575 posts Moderator
    Options
    you can't appeal a ban without providing an ally code
  • Haugs
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Ah, the ol’ “my brother did it”. A classic!
  • Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    Thought is was brother cousin
  • Drados
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Profit wrote: »

On a train?
  • Options
    Drados wrote: »
    Profit wrote: »

On a train?

In one sweet chair
  • Options
    I’m in the same boat. I got the pop up window Saying my account was banned. I’m not sure what I did and there’s no response from EA or Lucifers daddy.
    I’ve been playing. This game since it launched only via the app on the phone and never have I done anything to cause an account issue. Could this be since I linked my account on the EA SWGOH page?
  • Options
    I’m in the same boat. I got the pop up window Saying my account was banned. I’m not sure what I did and there’s no response from EA or Lucifers daddy.
    I’ve been playing. This game since it launched only via the app on the phone and never have I done anything to cause an account issue. Could this be since I linked my account on the EA SWGOH page?

What's your ally code
  • Options
    My ally code is 361-439-516
  • _Marec_
    118 posts Member
    edited March 9
    Options
    Your GAC history might warrant some explanation:

https://swgoh.gg/p/361439516/gac-history/?gac=158&r=1

32i29lkyr8t0.png
    My ally code is 361-439-516

• Options
    Not even sure what I’m looking at. What did I do that was wrong?
  • Dmann
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Not even sure what I’m looking at. What did I do that was wrong?

You can kill a jml in 15 seconds? Nice!
  • Options
    Well instant kill Luke with CAT and auto the rest, you don’t need to kill yoda. It’s not hard.
    But still I don’t see what the issue is on this link.
  • Drados
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Well instant kill Luke with CAT and auto the rest, you don’t need to kill yoda. It’s not hard.
    But still I don’t see what the issue is on this link.

Can't insta kill JKL with JML taunting. You're reasoning does not hold up.
  • Options
    CAT can’t get to JKL until JML’s protection is entirely gone, or JMK reaches Ultimate. Even if you could do either of those in 15 seconds, you’re not also burst damaging down a GL Tank in that time, auto or not.
  • ChuMuc
    42 posts Member
    Options
    How do you win this ptzqm5quneb0.png?
  • avihas
    255 posts Member
    Options
    ChuMuc wrote: »

Actually this can be won with a good disc, good rng and bad modding on the opponents side
  • Ultra
    11575 posts Moderator
    Options
    avihas wrote: »

Actually this can be won with a good disc, good rng and bad modding on the opponents side

Plus he has a Level 6~8 datacron while the other side doesn't

so i don't see an issue in the posted image
  • Deathbringer59
    613 posts Member
    edited March 10
    Options
    It's been year, you're obviously not getting the account back. Start a new one and oh ya don't cheat. Most people who get banned is rightfully so, I've only seen a small number of players falsely banned and they usually get their accounts back pretty quickly after the ban when brought up. So this meme is for you

xjljx7dos2d9.jpg
  • Options
    I DO NOT CHEAT. This is completely screwed up. I’ve been playing this game since it launched and I’ve never done anything wrong. Even the suggestion of cheating is so messed up. I wouldn’t even know how to cheat this game. I need help and I hear asking for it. Tearing apart my squads is just ridiculous and I’m here asking for help and knowledge to regain access to my account from a community and you all just want to tear my 8+ years of work and fun apart. Shame on you all.
  • Options

If you really care to know look at my modding and omicron compared to the other person.
  • Options
    The TW Omicron?

I think winning the Jabba match isn’t that outlandish, with the Datacron and perhaps better modding. Maybe a bit outlandish if the other Jabba had Ultimate, but not incredibly so.

15 second JML clear, not so believable.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    The TW Omicron?

I think winning the Jabba match isn’t that outlandish, with the Datacron and perhaps better modding. Maybe a bit outlandish if the other Jabba had Ultimate, but not incredibly so.

I wouldn’t even know where to start to cheat on a mobile game. I also have zero clue or even remember how that fight went down. I’m a casual player and it’s heart breaking that this ban came my way. I’m here on this forum looking for community help and I’ve got nothing but accusations. Seems like all you all want to do is kick a guy when he’s down to make yourselves feel better. Again I came here looking for help to resolve this false ban.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    The TW Omicron?

I wouldn’t even know where to start to cheat on a mobile game. I also have zero clue or even remember how that fight went down. I’m a casual player and it’s heart breaking that this ban came my way. I’m here on this forum looking for community help and I’ve got nothing but accusations. Seems like all you all want to do is kick a guy when he’s down to make yourselves feel better. Again I came here looking for help to resolve this false ban.

There’s really not anything any of us community forum-goers can do to help, honestly. Just look at swgoh.gg data and find what could be a reason for a ban, like weird GAC battles or Legendary unlocks - or lack thereof. And a 15 second clear of a GL is pretty good reason.

Can swgoh.gg bug out and show wrong numbers? Maybe. Might even make some sense, because the next battle wasn’t started for a while. But it’s proven to be reliable in many other cases, and CG (presumably) doesn’t use swgoh.gg for their ban data when they’d have better internal sources.