On a scale from 1 to cheating....

KwikShotaAce
233 posts Member
edited April 3
Lol. How do you see this outcome

one my opponent dropped 10 battles against my reva...then used darth vader and friends to eliminate a TM loaded 7th and GI...then bastilla team to finish her?

I mean...am I looking at this incorrectly? Cause this seems highly unlikely.
my reva team had an empire +400 datacron.
Post edited by KwikShotaAce on

Replies

• KwikShotaAce
    233 posts Member
    edited April 3
    Options
    2tghu4btv45g.jpg
    awu60830s5i3.jpg

• Options
    Dude the wampa didn't win, it lost in 11 seconds
  • Options
    Also I can't see cheating after attempting 11 battles, they probably would've done it way earlier.
    So a 1 on your scale
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »

Okay good point. I somehow failed to register that.
  • Options
    Also I can't see cheating after attempting 11 battles, they probably would've done it way earlier.
    So a 1 on your scale

How not? It was preloaded TM and the doubt cron. It's gotta be something closer to cheating. How does someone lose 10 battles and then finally pulls through..
  • Screerider
    1391 posts Member
    Options
    I know I've thrown teams at something until suddenly one works and I think, "I should have done that a while ago!" :D
  • TargetEadu
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Mace’s Shatterpoint reduces the target’s Offense, Defense, and Max Health, and those reductions may persist through the two Hatred revives.

Combined with Bastila’s Prot Up and a decent amount of Prot regen on the team, and Ability Blocks keeping Healing Immunity away… maybe it’s possible? Maybe?

It sure is strange, though.
  • crzydroid
    7341 posts Moderator
    edited April 3
    Options
    Reva isn't immune to ability block. I don't see 2:15 as cheating for a cleanup of a single character.

As for Vader team killing two ads, it still lost. That usually doesn't happen with cheating. If cheaters have a loss, it's usually a timeout. This user lost all 3 characters. Plenty of ability block on that team, Talon having a "Savior" mechanic for Vader, and dots and Culling Blade putting in some work. 7th isn't exactly tanky. And the team still ultimately lost.

My vote is 1 on your scale--no cheating. Sorry you lost the round.
  • CaesarAM
    251 posts Member
    Options
    So a 1 on your scale

How not? It was preloaded TM and the doubt cron. It's gotta be something closer to cheating. How does someone lose 10 battles and then finally pulls through..

I was able to beat a TM loaded Reva last round with CLS. The TM loading against them rarely matters because they get bonus first turn anyway. So when they have specials on cooldown to start, they can be more vulnerable.
  • Gawejn
    1123 posts Member
    Options
    If vader didnt get ab it was possible to kill 2 units, died from dots and from basic. Maybe talon made her 2nd special...
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    So he burns through ten teams and then needs a two shot "cheat"? Seems very odd. Most cheaters go through an entire GAC round cheating. It is also usually low gear teams against much better teams.
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    I know I've thrown teams at something until suddenly one works and I think, "I should have done that a while ago!" :D

Man that seems desperate and kind of funny...like wut?
  • Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    So a 1 on your scale

I was able to beat a TM loaded Reva last round with CLS. The TM loading against them rarely matters because they get bonus first turn anyway. So when they have specials on cooldown to start, they can be more vulnerable.

Perhaps. I hadn't thought of that
  • TVF
    36633 posts Member
    Options
    Clear your notifications
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Whatelse73
    2186 posts Member
    Options
    Reva by herself is beefy but not really that outrageous to beat.
  • Options
    The 400 offense empire datacron has a sneaky double edge to it in that it reduces your toons defense by 50% at same time. I was using it on my Palp SK team thinking it would boost my offense and make beating Rey GL even easier, but it didn't I lost a few until I realized how detrimental that 50% reduction in defense is. So if you are using a TM loaded Reva team their defense is being reduced significantly before your opponents turn making Reva way less thick than usual and presumably way easier to beat.
  • Options

Okay good point. I somehow failed to register that.

Well, you should probably try, you know, *looking at stuff* before you begin to accuse someone of cheating