TW chat room

We received a nice message from our TW opponents today, classy move from the Chiss Exiles. Conversations amongst officers during TWs used to be common but it’s a rarity now.
I would love it if a new chat room opened up during TW for the two guilds to talk. I know there would be some chirping and boasting but most of my interactions in this game have been appropriate and pretty cool. It would be an another way to make connections and share strategies. Could be a way to make lopsided matchups enjoyable.

Replies

• PrettyFly4QuiGuy
    857 posts Member
    edited April 14
    Options
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    We received a nice message from our TW opponents today, classy move from the Chiss Exiles. Conversations amongst officers during TWs used to be common but it’s a rarity now.
    I would love it if a new chat room opened up during TW for the two guilds to talk. I know there would be some chirping and boasting but most of my interactions in this game have been appropriate and pretty cool. It would be an another way to make connections and share strategies. Could be a way to make lopsided matchups enjoyable.

No thanks. Pass on a forced in game chat
    Discord is an option that is already available
  • Options
    Invite everyone from both guilds into a new discord server for every TW?
    In game chat is optional..for posting and for reading - same as the forums :)
  • Options
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    Invite everyone from both guilds into a new discord server for every TW?
    In game chat is optional..for posting and for reading - same as the forums :)

a ingame chat shared between enemys?
    nothing could possibly go wrong....

(see other games like LoL and stuff)
  • Options
    This seems like one of those things where you conceive of an idea, but within the first five minutes of really thinking about how it would play out, you should realize it’s DOA.