Master Qui Gon Galactic Legend?

ThatSWGOHMan
6 posts Member
edited April 13
The SWGoH Dev Said That There Will Be Obi Wan (Padawan) And Master Qui Gon Jinn
And I Think That Master Qui Gon Will Be Galactic Legend Because Most Of The Masters In Swgoh Are Galactic Legends Oh Wait You Have Ki Adi mundi But I'm Talking About Characters That Have Master In Its Name Surprising That Master Yoda Is Not A Galactic Legend Also For A Galactic Legend They Would Most Likely Do A Phantom Menace Galactic Legend No Wonder Why Jar Jar Is Coming In The Next Coming Weeks And Obi Wan Would Prob Be A Marquee Event

Replies

• Blubcop
    382 posts Member
    Options
    Seems unlikely because they stated that both padawan obi wan and master qui Gon will be out before the last padme conquest ends. The last conquest ends in a little bit more than 6 weeks. Not so wild guess: both are marquees.
  • Options
    Hahahahhaa probally not, Lord vader, Leia, Jabba, SLKR, SEE and Rey would like a word with you. Idk how you got most of the masters when JMK and JML are the only 2 GL that are masters
  • Blubcop
    382 posts Member
    edited April 13
    Options
    Hahahahhaa probally not, Lord vader, Leia, Jabba, SLKR, SEE and Rey would like a word with you. Idk how you got most of the masters when JMK and JML are the only 2 GL that are masters

They meant that most jedi masters are GLs not that GLs are masters.
  • Options
    These units are meant to synergise with Queen Amidala. And Queen Amidala's kit disables a lot of stuff if there is a ally GL.

That means those units will most likely not be GL's
  • Options
    Perhaps you didn’t actually read the post….
  • Fenn93
    22 posts Member
    Options
    GrandMASTER Yoda isn’t GL?
  • Options
    The SWGoH Dev Said That There Will Be Obi Wan (Padawan) And Master Qui Gon Jinn
    And I Think That Master Qui Gon Will Be Galactic Legend Because Most Of The Masters In Swgoh Are Galactic Legends Oh Wait You Have Ki Adi mundi But I'm Talking About Characters That Have Master In Its Name Surprising That Master Yoda Is Not A Galactic Legend Also For A Galactic Legend They Would Most Likely Do A Phantom Menace Galactic Legend No Wonder Why Jar Jar Is Coming In The Next Coming Weeks And Obi Wan Would Prob Be A Marquee Event

That is one long sentence.
  • Options
    And a whole lotta capitalization.
  • Options
    If Master QGJ will be the next GL, may I propose that his DS counterpart be Darth Maul (Lower Half)?
  • Options
    If Master QGJ will be the next GL, may I propose that his DS counterpart be Darth Maul (Lower Half)?

It should be Darth Maul (Upper Half) instead.

The lower half would be his…………. lifter.
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    Abe_Fr0man wrote: »

It should be Darth Maul (Upper Half) instead.

The lower half would be his…………. lifter.

Boo this man/woman/child/bot
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    What if instead of a Gl a new character line up starts meaning like Star killer status gets an ugly but isn’t necessarily aGL
  • Options
    Master Qui Gon won’t be a GL. He will just be a standard character. If you all just read the forums that were released about these characters you would know this.