Replies

• Options
    Yep same here
  • Options
    looks like we're working late tonight
  • Rius
    368 posts Member
    Options
    I did manage to do my platoons in RotE between the first and second client restart…
  • Options
    lol same glad I am not losing my mind did I select it. I know I did, but am I sure. Not funny on a Monday🤦‍♂️
  • debit
    4 posts Member
    edited April 15
    Options
    yeah same here. i could go into rote and geo tb, but now rote is gone :(
  • Options
    Same - I actually completed one mission and posted 10 platoon places before it crashed and came back as GEO LS…
  • Options
    Surprise! RotE permanently cancelled.
  • Options
    Yup our guilds all seeing the same. Need an explanation.
    Co-GL, Empire's 501st
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    383 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Team is aware and looking into this now.
  • Options
    I smell Clone Wars Chewie shards in our future
  • Options
    We was doing Hoth but now thats gone and Geonosis is active wth is going on
  • Options
    Not only ROTE we started Hoth had 3 stars, and now it’s just gone and we’re in Geo LS. I hope you guys can get this stuff back.
  • Options
    Personally I loved the brief view of the RotE map while it also stated Geo Phase 1 had started. Jar Jar chaos is in full gear! Loln98yg0tddxey.jpg
  • Options
    hope you guys are going to be giving some form of compensation for this balls up
  • Options

Dear lord! Get it together!
  • Options

Smart move to keep everyone (well everyone except the Ozzies and Quebecois) distracted with the crystal giveaway - hopefully nobody will notice the omnishambles
  • Options
    They’re always breaking something. Maybe it was that **** they pulled from MSF they trying to implement a way to gear to XIII. Then slap a “QOL” label on it. There are soooo many things that can improve this game besides that. QuIt BrEaKiNg ThInGs
  • Options
    We were doing the RotE.
    CG switched us to LS Geo.

That is not okay. Fix it.

-=| Phloydius |=-

Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild? We have over 40 members, Do Heroic Rancor Raids, have several 80-85 Players - but accept new players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    My Facebook Profile
  • CPEP
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe this is part of Jars Jars kit to swap territory battles
  • Options
    Same here. Canceled ROTE and bumped us to LS Geos. For 5 minutes we had both running, now we’re back in 2022!
  • Options
    Y'all are too mad. They'll fix it. I'm enjoying messing around in LS Geo after not seeing it for over a year.

I do expect some CWC shards though >_>
  • Options
    Nice again game crashes bugs more trash I will never spend money on this game again congrats cg
  • Options
    After This TB debacle, they should update the background sound to the Benny hill theme.
  • NOT_BOB
    5 posts Member
    edited April 15
    Options
    i just came to the forums to see how many are losing their minds over a cell phone game. my guess of "too many" was not wrong
  • Options
    I thought the whole point of ROTE was that it was modular and would be more easily updated than just creating a new map. Apparently we can’t even add one planet to a map that has a slot for it without breaking everything including folks running other maps. This is crazy.
  • Options
    It also cancelled our guild doing Hoth TB and now were doing LS geos
  • Options
    I think there’s a reasonable area of “being disappointed in CG” and “not throwing a tantrum”
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »

Smart move to keep everyone (well everyone except the Ozzies and Quebecois) distracted with the crystal giveaway - hopefully nobody will notice the omnishambles

THIS! A MILLION TIMES THIS!! Do they not know the basics of Dev, Test, Prod? Simple things CG...simple things!
  • Options
    My guild is boycotting this GEO TB. We do not settle nor compromise. Being 20 shards away from unlocking Reva and experimenting with a new strategy towards more stars, this couldn't have happened at the worst time. Very, very disappointing.
  • Options
    lol Darth Jar Jar is making their presence felt