Canceled TB… reward question

Prev1
I know they said they will send out rewards based on guilds performance but does that include Reva shards???

Replies

• Options
    I'm wondering this as well. There are a handful of guildmates who are just a few shards away.
  • Options
    I hope so!
    RotE rewards should be based on previous stars +1 and previous Reva +1
    A lot of our guild members upgraded toons to complete new Ops, which would have allowed us to get an extra star, and made the Reva battle easier..
  • Dmann
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Would also love some clarification on "we will be rewarding you with your previously completed TB results". Is this our last completed tb? Because for our guild that would be DS geo tb but this week locked into rote. Will we be getting rewards from our last completed rote or will we be getting DS geo rewards?
  • Options
    After the forced restart we started Geonosis, since RotE wasn't available and there was no news. Geonosis still active.

So I'm addition to the above questions, I'm wondering if this Geonosis effort is wasted. And I'm going to be upset of we now only get Geonosis rewards, but not RotE.
  • E3P0
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah would be good to have some clarity on multiple questions.

Will we get all the Special mission rewards?
    Will we get the bonus planet rewards?
    What about players who moved guilds since last TB? Will they get what their previous guild got or their current one?
    What about players who WILL move guilds between now and whenever the rewards send? Will they get what their current guild got, or their next one? Or neither?
  • Options
    Geo TB is still up.. do we get rewards from that as well?
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    I hope so!
    RotE rewards should be based on previous stars +1 and previous Reva +1
    A lot of our guild members upgraded toons to complete new Ops, which would have allowed us to get an extra star, and made the Reva battle easier..

100% agree with this. Last RotE rewards +1 and +1 Reva. It’s not our fault your team messed up the game @CG_Tusken_Meathead. We fund it after all. Do right by us.
  • Options
    It's not right we lose our tb that we were going to do better on than last time. The guild values every resource we get and now its set us back. We were set to get more stars! Unfair.
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    It's not right we lose our tb that we were going to do better on than last time. The guild values every resource we get and now its set us back. We were set to get more stars! Unfair.

100% with you. We were going to get 2 stars better in my guild. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    We originally chose ROTE. Then it was announced that TBs were going to be canceled. I went to check and Geonosis is now active. Are we supposed to do Geonosis now or not?
  • Options
    My guild completes a lot of special missions, for several thousand extra currency rewards over our star reward chest.

Hope that is considered.
  • Options
    We were going for an additional star and had 3 more people Reva ready than last TB. We're getting shafted a bit here.
  • Mace
    28 posts Member
    Options
    It’s nice they are rewarding us based on our last TB, why not let us play out this current TB? Few extra rewards
  • Options
    Dmann wrote: »
    Would also love some clarification on "we will be rewarding you with your previously completed TB results". Is this our last completed tb? Because for our guild that would be DS geo tb but this week locked into rote. Will we be getting rewards from our last completed rote or will we be getting DS geo rewards?

Id like to know this as well! My guild rotates DS Geo and RotE
  • Options
    CG if you look maybe the best a guilds done in the last couple months? 25 Reva shards and 29 stars while we were down several for RL stuff and got like 12 Reva shards because of missing platoons. I only need 17 to unlock and we would’ve hit it
  • Gundams33d
    6 posts Member
    edited April 16
    Options
    Im also curious to how this Rewards structure is going to work as this TB would be one of my accounts first TB as it just hit 65 so is the distribution list just Guild wide regardless of last TB participation?
  • DarrowOLykos
    2 posts Member
    edited April 16
    Options
    Yeah. Will we get Reva shards?? I just switched to a new guild and this was the first TB, will I be screwed out of the rewards in this bigger guild??
  • Options
    Well.. we won’t be getting KAM points after all..
    Bummer..
  • Options
    **** Capital Games. Couldn't you at least give us the reward of the last TB. We just got 1 Mio Credit. No Crystals or Gear. FIX YOUR GAME
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    **** Capital Games. Couldn't you at least give us the reward of the last TB. We just got 1 Mio Credit. No Crystals or Gear. FIX YOUR GAME

Full reward compensation is still coming later.
  • MMN69QC
    4 posts Member
    edited April 16
    Options
    Well,
    Our 32 MPG guild starts the phase #1 of Hoth T-War with 2 stars earned when it turns to the min guild 100 MPG Geo T-War !!!
    Laugh at trying to have at least one star with the 50 MPG milestone with our level..!
    And the briefly resume mail from EA : "Your previous Geo T-War was a failure. Try the next time".
    Quite right, how can we have be able to play before this bug a T-War with a min requirement of 100 MPG . . . . ?
    So no rewards, 2 stars and special missions out ... AND 90k raid entrance credits fly ...
    At least give us back the raid participation credits too if "our previously completed TB results" was nuts if it's not the real lately and previously completed TB of a 32 MPG guild.
    Additionnal question : what about the next matchmaking : 32 MPG vs 100 MPG guild fight ???
    Thanks for reading ...
  • wildnz
    257 posts Member
    Options
    I suspect this harder than it seems. They will need to give us rewards from all 6 days for ROE (4 for other tbs) and include all special mission rewards , including shards and gec I/II/III. If they don't store this information they will have to work it out again. Not holding my breath this comes soon.
  • Options
    So our guild does not usually do LS Geo TB, the rewards it gave us was 15 GET2 and 1 credit, literally 1 credit. Any suggestions where I can submit a report for this?
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Lobo517 wrote: »
    So our guild does not usually do LS Geo TB, the rewards it gave us was 15 GET2 and 1 credit, literally 1 credit. Any suggestions where I can submit a report for this?

Full reward compensation is still coming later.
  • Options
    ROTE wasn’t the only cancellation, Hoth crashed too, will my guild members be expecting their ROLO shards? @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • Options
    So what happens if my guild was previously running ROTE full-time and after much talking about KAM decided to start on LS Geo while not having a previous run. Do we get ROTE rewards? Or is it just gonna be how many stars we managed before you shut down LS Geo on us? Or will we get nothing at all since there's no in-game record for LS Geos for us?? @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • Options
    Everyone should get a 7* KAM as compensation
  • Options
    At this point it's as if they've totally forgotten about it, or it's just not that important, let's announce new LS bundles instead.
  • Blubcop
    380 posts Member
    edited April 25
    Options
    BigJohnson wrote: »
    At this point it's as if they've totally forgotten about it, or it's just not that important, let's announce new LS bundles instead.

Reading is really hard isn't it?