Should Conquest and TB not happen at the same time?

MoBlaq
583 posts Member
I am actually enjoying not having TB during Conquest. I think the devs should make it permanent.

Replies

• StarSon
    7492 posts Member
    Options
    They have heard our feedback, and disregarded it.
  • Options
    There are a lot of people who would play twice this much content all at once ( and do with alt accounts) I do find this a busy week normally, and it usually results in not working as hard in TB, maybe trying to duplicate past results instead of tweaking to get a bit farther.
    In the end we can all decide how much time we want to invest into each game mode. That is pretty clear in GAC and even in conquest (check out some of those datacron inventories).
  • Options
    It’s boring when there aren’t as many events going on at once. I enjoy having TB and conquest at the same time.
  • Options
    Thorvald85 wrote: »
    It’s boring when there aren’t as many events going on at once. I enjoy having TB and conquest at the same time.
    Never understood some of the time complaints. TB doesn’t take that long to do with the platoons, combats that only take 5 mins each and then deploying. Takes me only 15min to do mine.
  • StarSon
    7492 posts Member
    Options
    Never understood some of the time complaints. TB doesn’t take that long to do with the platoons, combats that only take 5 mins each and then deploying. Takes me only 15min to do mine.

Time to do CM's definitely got better with RotE vs Geo (particularly LS Geo), but they still take more than 5 minutes each. Sure, platoons are easy, but in a GA week you have TB, Conquest, and GA attack all at once, and possibly raid as well. It can be a lot, and I always thought it was weird that first week of Conquest didn't align with TW instead.
  • Options
    Really? Because I did P1 in LS Geo for fun before the shutdown. I was amazed at how much less time consuming it was and that I had so many fewer combats to do. Also, 4 phases vs 6.

To each his own, but ROTE is by far my least favorite part of the game. And I used to love TB.
  • Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    I am actually enjoying not having TB during Conquest. I think the devs should make it permanent.

I totally agree with you!
    Tb+conquest is a lot of gameplay time. Especialy when your are an end game player. The first week of conquest is crucial if you want ro get the red crate. It needs a lot of time investment. It woud be great if at least the tb starts at the second week of conquest instead.
  • Options

It woud be great if at least the tb starts at the second week of conquest instead.

+1
    Usually the 2nd week of conquest is mostly simmed.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options

🧢
  • TVF
    36707 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LordDirt
    5100 posts Member
    Options
    So many people complain about nothing to do and now someone says we have too much. CG can never win :D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I feel like the "not enough to do" complaints were much more prominent a few years ago. Nowadays, I see way more of the "too much" complaints. And there just happens to be way more to do in game than there used to be. Not sure why one would be surprised by this apparent (to my eyes) trend.
  • StarSon
    7492 posts Member
    Options
    Really? Because I did P1 in LS Geo for fun before the shutdown. I was amazed at how much less time consuming it was and that I had so many fewer combats to do. Also, 4 phases vs 6.

To each his own, but ROTE is by far my least favorite part of the game. And I used to love TB.

Yeah, with the exception of Dathomir, the RotE CM's are so much faster than LS Geo. Though I suppose overall time would be about the same since there are fewer missions in Geo.
  • LordDirt
    5100 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like the "not enough to do" complaints were much more prominent a few years ago. Nowadays, I see way more of the "too much" complaints. And there just happens to be way more to do in game than there used to be. Not sure why one would be surprised by this apparent (to my eyes) trend.

I guess, I still seem to just stare at my collection a lot and spin them around.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Have you considered GAC? ;)
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Yeah, with the exception of Dathomir, the RotE CM's are so much faster than LS Geo. Though I suppose overall time would be about the same since there are fewer missions in Geo.

The additional nodes combined with the 24-hr phases could definitely be skewing my perception.
  • LordDirt
    5100 posts Member
    Options

Never! B)
  • Options

It woud be great if at least the tb starts at the second week of conquest instead.

+1
    Usually the 2nd week of conquest is mostly simmed.

Exacty! This why it would be better to have tb the second week of conquest
  • scuba
    14105 posts Member
    Options

Ok and after that 20-30 mins?
  • Options
    The break has been nice - but as a player that tends to lean in to PVE game modes, I'd rather have been able to play TB than not.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

You can do 18 battles in 30 minutes? Kudos to you.
  • scuba
    14105 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

You can do 18 battles in 30 minutes? Kudos to you.

18!?!?!? Not my gac.