Territory Battle Light speed makegood

There is talk on my guild discord that the TB make good is a special pack to take your clone wars Chewbacca straight to R5. Has anyone seen a data mine or heard more about it? It really isn't fair, I would rather have the materials

Replies

• Options
    Haven’t heard this, but I’d agree. Give me the mats, not the crappy toon. Though the data mines have been a mess lately
  • Options
    I believe in some circles this is called a “joke”.

CWC shards are typically offered in makegoods or in anniversary packs, it’s a running gag of CG’s. Not sure where it started, might have been an actual attempt at a makegood at some point, but for now I’d assume you’re getting your prior TB rewards + maybe some adjusted number of Reva shards, nothing more or less.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

CWC shards are typically offered in makegoods or in anniversary packs, it’s a running gag of CG’s. Not sure where it started, might have been an actual attempt at a makegood at some point, but for now I’d assume you’re getting your prior TB rewards + maybe some adjusted number of Reva shards, nothing more or less.

They would give the CWC shards as a legit make good originally to the point it became a joke on reddit, so I think CG continued it as a gag.

But it's ok I need those 3 CWC shards to bump him to 37*
  • Options
    Sgarr wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »

They would give the CWC shards as a legit make good originally to the point it became a joke on reddit, so I think CG continued it as a gag.

But it's ok I need those 3 CWC shards to bump him to 37*

This is not a thing that originated on Reddit. It's a home-grown SWGoH community joke that originated here on the forums due to people being in an uproar for being shorted 3 CWC shards in a make-good a long long time ago. CG has been handing out 3 CWC shards with nearly every make-good since, and sometimes just for a laugh like with May 4th inbox gifts.

Don't give Reddit credit for this. Reddit isn't that cool. Also, it'll rot your brain.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.