Grand arena, why are people letting me win?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I really appreciate you all, and the truth is with everyone it kinda gave me the picture, less people just like 3v3. And more people like the 6v6 and sometimes time plays a part.

So thank you all it really did help.
  • Options
    Because people arent too bothered. Its not just 3v3 irs 5v5 too. Some will win one or two. Ita a crap pvp event.
  • Options
    I like the variation, and I appreciate that the battles are usually faster. I would play 6v6, 4v4, 2v2, or even 1v1…at least once- just to see how I goes.
  • Options
    I would also really appreciate a different map!
  • Options
    It's complainers and quitters like the people in this thread that keep the rest of us swimming in crystals. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    My 2 cents
    I like GAC and i like 3vs3, so this<<<< is NOT ir...but i like LIFE a lot also.

So sometimes i do ONE attack (minimum for rewards) and logout, thinking i MIGHT get back later...but lots of times i dont...beer/ family/ sports/ leisure / other game (not necessarily in that order) get in the way...

If it is someone like me, it does NOT necessarily has anything to do with the opponent...just life :)
  • Options
    I agree with you Ghost, I also do the 1 attack but sometimes life gets in the way of more attacks.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    GAC just isn’t fun. I see more and more players just taking out one team to get the participation rewards. Everyone has the exact same teams, so it’s just a boring sludge each round. I’d rather spend my time doing something else 🤷‍♂️