GAC compensation

CG, you better compensate in gac. This is totally unfair of us to lose a gac round because of YOUR screwup. So either
1: Make this week not count
2: Compensate 1000 crystals and 3 CWC shards to everyone and give no one a win or loss for round 3
3: Extend gac by another 24 hours

Doing nothing is a big slap in the face to the players. Don’t be like that.

Replies

• Options
    DarthGrff wrote: »
    CG, you better compensate in gac. This is totally unfair of us to lose a gac round because of YOUR screwup. So either
    2: Compensate 1000 crystals and 3 CWC shards to everyone and give no one a win or loss for round 3

I have a better idea

Do the GAC attack on the other 22 hours of the day that you have instead of waiting last minute lol
  • Options
    GAC last round [and the math to compensate the proportional battle add to the whole round], should be considered here. I have won, but many people wait until the last couple of hours to attack [because of many reasons: routine -as sync real life with game schedule-, strategy, random reasons].
    So, unless you come out with an algoritm to select those actually hurted -as simulating who would have won, which is stupid just to write as an idea-, you have 2 alternatives here: give a flat mass compensation [meaning, guys who like me get it too], or give it to everyone who has lost [meaning some legit loosers might get the compensation too].
    But something needs to be given to those who saw their rounds go south because of this technical issues.
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »

I have a better idea

Do the GAC attack on the other 22 hours of the day that you have instead of waiting last minute lol

Some people don’t have time to attack until the last few hours in GAC. That’s why it’s a 24 hour period to allow people with different time zones, RL situations and personal obligations time to attack. Last minute to you may be the only minute for others.
  • Options
    And this time we had problems on both ends. First round in GAC there was a glitch for people attacking early. Third round a different glitch affected people attacking late.
  • Options

I have a better idea

Some people don’t have time to attack until the last few hours in GAC. That’s why it’s a 24 hour period to allow people with different time zones, RL situations and personal obligations time to attack. Last minute to you may be the only minute for others.

Don't mind him, hes a troll. There is a strategical advantage to not flying out of the gate. I too have to wait until the last 1.5 hours, sometimes by choice, others not so much. We will get nothing from CG, if we do, it will not be remotely close to what is owed. I feel bad for the ones that were on the line of being demoted. They will miss out on more crystals than the people who stayed put.
  • Options
    The moment you choose to attack can be very strategic for the underdog. I'm in kyber with 3 going 4 GLs and i regularly have to face 6-7-8 GLs. If i would attack early with all i got, my opponent would react, but if i lay low he may be lazy and not give full effort, so i can swoop in last minute.

I was robbed of the chance to win or lose today (i lost, i was behind on banners when it happend) My opponent and I were doing our attacks at the time it happened. I was watching his progression and when he finished squads, i knew i had a chance to win due to some misplays on his part. It would probably have been down to fleets but i'll never know
  • Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    Options

I have a better idea

I have an even better idea. How about you stop telling people how to play their way. lol.
  • Options

I have a better idea

For Australians the last hours are in your morning time and as such many of us play the game in this time as our time. The evening then set aside for family time. So what suits you doesn’t suit others.
  • Options

I have a better idea

For Australians the last hours are in your morning time and as such many of us play the game in this time as our time. The evening then set aside for family time. So what suits you doesn’t suit others.

Agree I play this on the train to work so last hr is critical for me. This is when I see what i need to do.
  • crzydroid
    7357 posts Moderator
    Options
    They didn't do anything about the round 1 screwup, so my inclination is to say they probably won't do anything for this either. However, now with both round 1 and round 3 being affected, one might hope it would to the scales in favor of some make good. But I doubt they would cancel or try to alter any results at this point.
  • Options
    I think they should be punished…I say make all Swgoh employees play the speeder bike raid.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    They didn't do anything about the round 1 screwup, so my inclination is to say they probably won't do anything for this either. However, now with both round 1 and round 3 being affected, one might hope it would to the scales in favor of some make good. But I doubt they would cancel or try to alter any results at this point.

Altering results or canceling is a moot point and just isn’t feasible. However the screwups they’ve had lately do deserve some make goods. I know they aren’t ones for that ever unless it’s massive in their eyes but this is pretty big…not as big as NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR!, but maybe big enough to be his assistant
  • Options
    I agree. This really screwed me. I was in first place, then fourth. I couldn’t log in for HOURS!
  • Kaird
    35 posts Member
    Options

I have a better idea

Thank you for saying this. Same with the raid. You had 70 other hours to get you attacks in. Don't even need to try all that hard to post a decent score.
  • Options
    I do think people that can only play SWGOH at a set hour each day are at a serious disadvantage in numerous ways. But I guess they're pretty lucky it happens to be the final hour of GAC.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't really read the thread, can someone confirm if this turned into another argument about attacking first or second, thanks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I haven't really read the thread, can someone confirm if this turned into another argument about attacking first or second, thanks.
    I am a pacifist…I don’t attack at all.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

No. The argument is: some people can only attack at certain times of the day, and some other people don't believe it.