Two TB rewards?!

Prev1
No me but a couple of my guild mates got 2 sets of TB rewards

Replies

• Options
    0bibjpallzs5.png
  • Options
    This is the kind of bugs we need... now we need to figure out how to reproduce it lol
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Meanwhile it looks like on both my accounts I got less than my most recent rewards…
  • Options
    @Spyro324 Hey i mean 60 Revan shards is a blessing
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    388 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    @Spyro324 I sent you a DM
  • Ryc
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I did not get any rewards
  • Munk3y
    1 posts Member
    edited April 30
    Options
    Lucky. My guild GotW Dirty Rotten Gundarks was given Geo rewards when we had selected RotE.
  • Options
    This is widespread, in our alliance we have 3 reports already of double rewards.
  • Ryc
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Also I joined a new guild will I still get the rewards from my previous guild?
  • Options
    Still havent received any rewards, hopefully its fixed soon
  • Options
    i turned 65 when the TB that got cancelled, will I be getting any rewards from the guild i'm currently in when i turned 65 or am I screwed?
  • Options
    Here I am with no rewards at all.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    388 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    @Adamsmith153 I have sent you a PM
  • herd_nerfer
    1965 posts Member
    edited April 30
    Options

It would probably be a lot more trouble to try to take them back - I'm sure they're just trying to figure out what caused it so they can avoid it in the future.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead how about we get a 2nd box as well? Because we have been good boys
  • Options
    Just the usual CG incompetence
  • Options
    Yall are snitches 🤣 enjoy the rewards dang…
  • RevJJ82
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Don’t take theirs away, just give everyone else double rewards too.
  • Ultra
    11537 posts Moderator
    edited May 1
    Options
    Yall are snitches 🤣 enjoy the rewards dang…

The ones posting DID NOT get the double rewards from what i understand and are asking that the ones who are missing out also get it

I'm guessing you got 2x rewards
  • Ultra
    11537 posts Moderator
    Options
    RevJJ82 wrote: »

they can't really take back rewards because some players might've spent it and there aren't any rewards left to take back

CG could either give everyone else double rewards OR after investigation learn that only a small % of players were impacted (like ~2%) and just move on and do nothing
  • JediStrong
    3 posts Member
    edited May 1
    Options
    I did a hard close and restarted and then the rewards appeared.
  • Tsfletch
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

they can't really take back rewards because some players might've spent it and there aren't any rewards left to take back

CG could either give everyone else double rewards OR after investigation learn that only a small % of players were impacted (like ~2%) and just move on and do nothing

Even if it’s only a small number it’s still unfair to the rest of us. They should give some compensation anyway after all the recent problems including TB, the game crashing during GAC/Conquest and the issue today with load times and lag. This makes it easy, they know exactly what to give.
  • Ultra
    11537 posts Moderator
    edited May 1
    Options
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Even if it’s only a small number it’s still unfair to the rest of us.

if 300 out of 300,000 got the rewards, its really not a big deal or game breaking

the unfairness isn't enough to bother giving 299,700 people a freebie
  • Spyro324
    113 posts Member
    Options
    My reason for this thread was to let the devs know this happened and help them find out why this happened so it doesn’t happen again in the future
  • Options
    And some like myself have got none still, it looks like they doubled up on one group and forgot about another.. lucky day..
  • Aftershock88
    14 posts Member
    edited May 1
    Options
    If dudes got double just let them keep it its not their fault. Better for the guild anyway. Concentrate on those who did not get any
  • ne_alenska
    127 posts Member
    Options
    If not join last TB wouldn't get the reward? If the reward base on 2nd last TB result, I believe that if people didn't join the 2nd last TB also didn't have.
  • Options
    People I know receive two too
  • Options
    I still haven't received any
  • Options
    Wow - here our guild got shortchanged and no shards whatsoever. I wanted to take a break from all this nonsense but have guildies messaging me about this (although half of them are just happy we got anything at all). This on top of the no double drops and all the other crap. Why can’t CG just do a make good rather than try to get away with the bare minimum every time. Try to at least once think about player experience, it really wouldn’t kill you all.