Anything new on the Horizon?

Waiting for next GL, or Capital ship, or details about the raid? Smthing? :)

Replies

• LordDirt
    5172 posts Member
    Options
    MQJ coming soon as well as the new raid. After that a new conquest character and maybe we will see the next direction the game will go.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Whatelse73
    2224 posts Member
    Options
    They won't tell us until that specific "Zone of the most Money" window that causes players to spend more to be prepared for whatever is coming next.
  • Ultra
    11602 posts Moderator
    Options
    Reniarku wrote: »

next raid is Naboo Raid, and it should come 7~8 months after the Endor raid
  • Stokat
    835 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

When is after the Endor raid?
  • Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

When is after the Endor raid?

It the part that comes after “before” 😉
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • MasterSeedy
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    it should come 7~8 months after the Endor raid

I really hope not.

I thought they we gave them feedback that 7 months is too quick a turnaround for this kind of thing. My impression (though I don't have a quote to back me up just now) was that they were thinking 9 months now. I'd be happier with 10, honestly, but 9 is almost okay. 7 just isn't enough -- at least without more lead time on the things. I wouldn't mind 7 months if they started with the next raid team a couple weeks into the current raid. But if you wait 4 months to release Gungans and then dribble out the other toons over the next 2 months, then you've got a month to 7* everything and that's just wrong.

The raid should be released until enough time has passed that at 15 att/day the avg player has the very last character released to a hard node all the way to 7*.

That means that the last character to go to a hard node farm has to be farmable 60 days before the raid. There are a lot of guilds with serious FtP players, players that should be able to at the same reward level on the new raid within 30 days of the old raid ending. They need to have 7* toons for the raid. Anything else just really isn't appropriate.
  • herd_nerfer
    2100 posts Member
    edited May 19
    Options
    it should come 7~8 months after the Endor raid

I really hope not.

I thought they we gave them feedback that 7 months is too quick a turnaround for this kind of thing. My impression (though I don't have a quote to back me up just now) was that they were thinking 9 months now. I'd be happier with 10, honestly, but 9 is almost okay. 7 just isn't enough -- at least without more lead time on the things. I wouldn't mind 7 months if they started with the next raid team a couple weeks into the current raid. But if you wait 4 months to release Gungans and then dribble out the other toons over the next 2 months, then you've got a month to 7* everything and that's just wrong.

The raid should be released until enough time has passed that at 15 att/day the avg player has the very last character released to a hard node all the way to 7*.

That means that the last character to go to a hard node farm has to be farmable 60 days before the raid. There are a lot of guilds with serious FtP players, players that should be able to at the same reward level on the new raid within 30 days of the old raid ending. They need to have 7* toons for the raid. Anything else just really isn't appropriate.

I keep hearing people saying 7-8 months and I don't know where that came from. Maybe I'm being overly pedantic about this but the only time CG has directly addressed this (that I know of) was in the Leia Info thread, here - and the estimated lifetime of a new raid was put at 8-9 months. To save you the reading and scrolling, here's a screenshot:

evp0y96ur2q5.png

So we're probably looking at 8 months minimum and possibly as long as 9 months - though you and I both know that it's folly to try to put an exact date on any timeline that CG estimates. It's a fun exercise to try to guess but at the end of the day, that's all it is.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • MasterSeedy
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, Herd Nerfer. I knew I'd seen it pegged closer to 9 months, I just couldn't remember where.