Friday Check In

1235Next

Replies

• Wed_Santa
    1035 posts Member
    Options
    BigJohnson wrote: »
    After totally being excluded from zeta drops, for what? Heck if I know. It's like I'm being punished for no reason. Terrible decisions like this make me wanna step back from this unfair garbage. Zeta drops shoulda been for everyone equally, or no one. Horrible, horrible way to exclude tons of players randomly from one of the most needed critical materials, while giving others an absurd amount of something that takes months to get normally. Really sickening and stomach turning.

I think you may have missed the point of what was quite a progressive bonus - shards if you still need to farm for Jedi Cal, otherwise zetas to get him match fit (or if you had already done that, to use elsewhere). As far as I know, nobody missed out on one or the other.
  • MasterSeedy
    5209 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, getting bonus shards of new toons instead of Zetas is meant to help people -- in fact, it's hoped to help them more than zetas. While zetas are a necessary part of making any team great, there's no denying that power creep exists and it means that having a solid roster of the latest toons is incredibly helpful. Sure, maybe to have zetas for those new toons you need to delay your plans to place helpful zetas on older toons, but the kits today are more than worth the effort.

Anyway, hope you got lots of good shards, Big, and if you want the zetas, well, they do this every once in while, so just make farming the newest toons your first priority and you'll always be eligible for the zetas.
  • Options
    After totally being excluded from zeta drops, for what? Heck if I know. It's like I'm being punished for no reason. Terrible decisions like this make me wanna step back from this unfair garbage. Zeta drops shoulda been for everyone equally, or no one. Horrible, horrible way to exclude tons of players randomly from one of the most needed critical materials, while giving others an absurd amount of something that takes months to get normally. Really sickening and stomach turning.

How were you excluded from zeta drops? I haven’t seen anyone on Facebook, the official server, or anywhere for that matter, claiming they did not have access to the zeta drops.
  • Wed_Santa
    1035 posts Member
    Options

How were you excluded from zeta drops? I haven’t seen anyone on Facebook, the official server, or anywhere for that matter, claiming they did not have access to the zeta drops.

The bonus zeta drop was for players who had met the qualifications for jkck. Players who didn’t qualify got jkck journey character shards instead. OP experienced that as being excluded - which is at best a moot point but it is the case some people didn’t get zetas (even if they did get something)
  • Franke
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Doing some tb and conquest.
    Farming some Bo reqs.
    Fiddling with my bellybutton.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    442 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Mod Hunting
  • Options
    JKL grind + JKCK slow farming.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Options
    Just unlocked Leia yesterday so grinding to get her ultimate the so a few teams and characters before I dive into my GaS farm
  • Options
    Yeah, I think it was very fair. As someone who sacrificed to unlock JKCK early, it would have been a bummer if other folks got free shards that I couldn't take advantage of. The way it was done made sure everyone got a nice gift of things that are difficult to farm.
  • 3than611
    2 posts Member
    edited May 20
    Options
    I know this might sound annoying and off topic but i was wondering is there any news for the pc client nearing completion i really want to play it
  • Options
    Been saving up crystals for the new Qui Gon, up to 41,495! Hope he drops soon~
  • LordDirt
    5169 posts Member
    Options
    Been saving up crystals for the new Qui Gon, up to 41,495! Hope he drops soon~

Kit should be out today
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Dargth
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Been gone for 5 years, just got back into it within a month, want legend kylo, working on gear 11 n 12 for the teams to get him
  • Options
    Finaly I decided to finish my LV farm. It's not the best GL but its the last to have them all 8.
  • Zombefyer
    653 posts Member
    Options
    I am 80% done with the requirements for the Grand Inquisitor
  • Presaria
    208 posts Member
    Options
    Grinding the gungan team for the new raid.
    Super focused on gear for queen amildala once conquest ends.
  • LordDirt
    5169 posts Member
    Options
    Farming Gungans and collecting enough relic material to get MQG to R5 by the end of his event and having enough to R8 QA at the end of conquest. Then I will ramp up my Gungan farming.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • OmegaIV
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Wondering if there will be a birthday gift in my inbox tomorrow as I was born exactly 1 year before the release of the first Star Wars movie. May 25th is such a glorious day!
  • Options
    Mods! Its always Mods!!
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    442 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Mods, same as some of you.

I have a lot of weak old mods that need upgrading.
  • Papashiny
    1 posts Member
    edited May 31
    Options
    What are you grinding?
    What are you focusing on?

I'm still diving into my lackluster mods and really need to finish my Jabba GL

I'm 2 requirements away from jabba , then going to be grinding gungans. I've also heard threw the grapevine that the PC beta is getting a daily chest with gungans in it. So would be really cool if I could get my invite to the beta to help with my grind lol.