New quests after HDB

My level is 43 and i have the new quests. I heard that people with the HDB didn't get the quests, so will i lose the quests if i buy the lvl85 bundle?

Replies

• Options
    Witherox22 wrote: »
    My level is 43 and i have the new quests. I heard that people with the HDB didn't get the quests, so will i lose the quests if i buy the lvl85 bundle?
    should just complete them and give you the rewards.
  • Options

The hyperdrivebundle doesn't care about shards you have before you buy the bundle, it gets all to 5* straight
  • Options

The hyperdrivebundle doesn't care about shards you have before you buy the bundle, it gets all to 5* straight

Yes, note it's best not to cash in vader reward quests as you get a 5 star vader then can grab all them quests and get him to 7 star.
  • Options

Yes, note it's best not to cash in vader reward quests as you get a 5 star vader then can grab all them quests and get him to 7 star.

Oops i did that. But now good to know, true

Yes but exactly thats the reason i have this question about keeping the quest, when i buy the HDB.

@CG_SBCrumb do you have an answer for me?
    Normally i would keep them (according to post), but the HDB buyers got bullied here.