Is all GW losing over?

Havent heard from people in a while. I used to be one of those who could barley beat the 10th battle. Now i can beat it whenever i want.

I think we are all at the point where we have a maxed A team, a pretty solid B team and even a C team. It seems that losing GW for most is impossible now.

Could this mean the end to all the whining?

Replies

• Options
    No. We already have people complaining that gw is too easy. People will,complain about everything
  • Options
    Where's the kaboom? I was promised an Earth shattering kaboom!

Yeah. There were a lot of people saying that GW would be impassable today. The phrase that leapt to mind as I drove my enemies before me, however, had more to do with hot knives and butter.

*sigh*
  • Options
    can I ask You. how are You get maxed A team today? just interesting.
  • Options
    No.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/galactic-war

The mods just discreetly shove all the gw threads to feedback to die now. I fully expect to see full 71 or 72 teams todat
  • Options
    It is the same for me. In fact I got tougher opponent today. I think the key is to always maintain your A team at max level.
  • Options
    supachai wrote: »
    It is the same for me. In fact I got tougher opponent today. I think the key is to always maintain your A team at max level.

Since the tweak. I've had zero variety. Just variations of sid, dooku, kylo every node and max teams from 4 on. It's not a challenge. Its just an exercise in retreating until you get the right RNG. It's a chore.

Expect this thread to be moved to the feedback trash can soon.
  • Options
    I've actually seen a good mix of teams recently. More variety in Jedi compositions, some droids, still plenty of Sid/Dooku, increasing amounts of Nightsisters. I may be the only person who's enjoyed GW more in recent weeks. The other side of that is that I have been working on Jedi/Nightsister squads recently so I have more things to try and experiment with when I have time, but can still blow through it when I don't.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to smack whoever is running qgh, Yoda, fotp, GS, rg max team I had to face on last node.
  • Dev_Str
    137 posts Member
    Options
    Don't despair. "GW is too hard" posts are going to pop again when lvl 75 people will have to fight lvl 80 teams with only their arena characters.
    It will be very hard for people to level Arena team AND galactic war team A and B and C.
  • Options
    It's soooo random. I'm beating it every day. But once in a while, I'll run into a buzz saw. The retreat option saves my toush, but I've run up against droid, Poe, Poggle decks that I can't even retreat.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    There are some pretty though teams, but generally, yes, it is difficult to lose.
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    It's soooo random. I'm beating it every day. But once in a while, I'll run into a buzz saw. The retreat option saves my toush, but I've run up against droid, Poe, Poggle decks that I can't even retreat.

@Carth_Onassi1973

Sometimes you may need to force quit, it does the same thing but you can do it during the opponent's turn.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Dev_Str wrote: »
    Don't despair. "GW is too hard" posts are going to pop again when lvl 75 people will have to fight lvl 80 teams with only their arena characters.
    It will be very hard for people to level Arena team AND galactic war team A and B and C.

This is not true, with the level spacing you can carry 17 toons all the way from 70-80. Also I reject the concept of A/b/c tems. A team plus a few subs is all you need.
  • Carth_Onassi1973
    1707 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Qleak wrote: »

@Carth_Onassi1973

Sometimes you may need to force quit, it does the same thing but you can do it during the opponent's turn.

Great to know, thanks, Qleak! I was like , "wow! One turn done!"

When I force quit (keep in mind I'm using an iPhone), literally close the app and restart? Like I'm closing apps down?

• Options
    Well I haven't lost for months but GW was significantly harder for me today than it has been recently.
  • Options
    can I ask You. how are You get maxed A team today? just interesting.

Back when I could not finish GW, I did the dailies/challenges every day and got to 70 as fast as I could. I also did GW every day and went as far as I could, earning as much as I could get.
    Then, I'd take everything I earned that day and use it to level up just one toon. I got 14 70's that way, and I got them pretty quick, even though I'm 100% F2P