Skill?

Mr_Eel
124 posts Member
It would be nice if skill or team composition had something to do with performance in this game. Let me say this: I fn hate Dooku. I just went through trying to climb back to number 1 for the day from 18. I get to what should have been an easy matchup. He has a Dooku lead with an average team. I Yoda his Geo. Deflected, offense up. I go to stun his QGJ. Deflected, offense up. I try to QGJ assist his Geo. Deflected, offense up. His Geo one shots my Daka, then his QGJ one shots my Lumi. So I retreat and try again. Exact same result, exact same order.

Is this supposed to be fun? Cause I assure you it isn't. I don't mind losing when it's because of a better team or normal RNG. Losing because my attacks made my opponent stronger after he got lucky dodges? Total junk. F Dooku.

Replies

• Options
    Yea, it's almost to the point that I would rather lose the coin flip between my GS and their's going first, because there's nothing worse than giving their GS offense up before it's first swarm attack
  • Options
    Dooku once stole my lunch and cooked it with his force lightning. Then dodged my attempt to get it back and counter attacked me until my lunch was gone.
  • Mr_Eel
    124 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Edit. Three times in a row, exact same result all three times. Congrats EA. You just lost a paying player.
  • Options
    Mr_Eel wrote: »
    Edit. Three times in a row, exact same result all three times. Congrats EA. You just lost a paying player.

Bye bye
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    It would be nice if skill or team composition had something to do with performance in this game. Let me say this: I fn hate Dooku. I just went through trying to climb back to number 1 for the day from 18. I get to what should have been an easy matchup. He has a Dooku lead with an average team. I Yoda his Geo. Deflected, offense up. I go to stun his QGJ. Deflected, offense up. I try to QGJ assist his Geo. Deflected, offense up. His Geo one shots my Daka, then his QGJ one shots my Lumi. So I retreat and try again. Exact same result, exact same order.

Is this supposed to be fun? Cause I assure you it isn't. I don't mind losing when it's because of a better team or normal RNG. Losing because my attacks made my opponent stronger after he got lucky dodges? Total junk. F Dooku.

If you make the same actions on the same targets, the results will not change.
  • Options
    His evasion should be low considering other synergy specific evasions add less and not as good an effect for dodging. Like Lumi 13% ahsoka 14% Talia 15% then Dooku is 15% but too all allies? Makes no sense...
  • warmonkey1024
    598 posts
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Isn't the fact that his team beating yours a testament of team composition had to do with performance?

Dooku teams rely heavily on RNGSUS whereas other teams such as qgj rely on solid stats boost.
  • Jerky
    2 posts Member
    Options
    The results of battles are always the same if you replay them, unless you change a character in your team or change up what you do during the battle.
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku once stole my lunch and cooked it with his force lightning. Then dodged my attempt to get it back and counter attacked me until my lunch was gone.

LOL
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    +1 OP The RNG for Dooku is ridiculous and it's certainly not 15% dodge. It's really frustrating me as well. I would rather get one shot by Rey or whoever all day, just not this crap!
  • Options

I heard the kim kardashian game is looking for new players
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »

I know that is the case in GW, but in Arena also? Is the RNG the same until something is changed (rank, team, attacks, etc.)?
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    The match isn't exactly the same when replayed in arena, only GW
  • Options

I doubted this.. But this morning he did this with my breakfast, so for lunch I made the same thing, AND HE DID IT AGAIN! :o

• Options
    Timitock wrote: »

I know that is the case in GW, but in Arena also? Is the RNG the same until something is changed (rank, team, attacks, etc.)?

Is different, I can attest to that. It's usually the same 20 guys in the top 20 for me and all of us bounce around in ranks.
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku came to my house and gave my dog a swirly.
  • Options

I feel ur pain man, i just created a topic about the same thing 30 seconds ago.. but dont lie, ur not gonna quit playing!