New character ideas?

Prev1
I think general grevious would be a fantastic character to add to the game.
Also would like to see obi-wan from the clone wars come into the game, he was my favourite character from the trilogy and growing up around the time of the prequel id love to see him in the game.
Thoughts??

Replies

• Options
    Yoda
    R2
    Jedi Luke
    Han Solo, regular
    Was a little disappointed these weren't available from the start but would expect them to be added at some point soon, very, very soon.

Maybe wishful thinking, but would really, really be interested in these characters being available:
    Starkiller, sith stalker armor
    Jaina Solo (really wishful thinking but Mara was in Force Unleashed so one can hope)
    Mara Jade (why not)
    Shaak Ti
    Darth Phobos

Any other characters people would like to see added?

btw, what species is the Jedi Knight Guardian character? Having trouble placing it and making me doubt my Star Wars fandom...
    "That is why you fail."
  • Options
    +1..!
    Shaak Ti please :smile:
  • Options
    Wedge Antilles
    Admiral Motti or Piett
    Darth Plagueis
    Jango Feet
    Jabba
    Grievous
    Jar Jar (no... just kidding)
  • Options
    Personally I'd love to see some of Delta squad
  • Options
    Oh yes I can definitely imagine Grievous being the next op char for pvp
  • Options
    Also:
    Evan Piell (when galwar just got released, I saw his character shards but has now been replaced by some nightsis)
    Adi Galia
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Quinlan Vos
  • KissofDeath
    37 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Amidala
    Powerfull Druidica Robots
    Post edited by KissofDeath on
  • Options
    Darth Revan
  • Options
    Droidekas would be cool.
    Bounty hunter Leia would be neat, slave Leia just too obvious...lol
    "That is why you fail."
  • DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    You know I saw Jar Jar up there in the remarks, and I was thinking on that earlier...like he'd be the ultimate troll toon. I have to imagine the Devs kicked him around as an idea during initial planning lol.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    I +1 any vote for Jar Jar. His first ability: Jar Jar randomly kills one of your own players. His second ability: Jar Jar flails around like a **** and mutters lines about "Special Editions". If you rank him up to max stars, he will delete your game because you should be embarrassed at having spent so much effort on him.
  • Options
    Clone Captain Rex
  • Options
    After advancing through dark side campaigns, think one or two more dark side characters with group heal ability would be nice. I get healing doesn't really jive with the dark side, but how about a medical droid or something. Probably won't be a big deal to me once I get Old Daka, until then I'll keep borrowing her....lol
    "That is why you fail."
  • Options
    I think some of the characters from the Rebels series would be cool additions. Ezra with his blaster/sabre hybrid, Kanan, Zeb, the Inquisitor etc. All cool options.

Ultimately though, still I vote Grievous.
  • Yingo
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    +1 grievous

I would love to see Jango or just some mandalorian's in general. Full squad of boba, jango and some mandalorian troopers would be awesome
    Post edited by Yingo on
  • Options
    AT-AT
  • Options
    It'd be good to see some more KOTOR characters so HK-47 doesn't feel as out of place. It'd be cool to see revan and malak alongside some of the other sith lords. I'd also love to see some Phase two troopers in. Not sure if they'd be light or dark side though
  • Options
    My wishlist mostly repeats what is already mentioned ) Still to throw my five cents in...
    Grievous
    Amidala
    Shaak Ti
    Quinlan Vos
    Adi Gallia
    Bail Organa (why not, we have Poggle and Gunray for the dark side, and if they can be fighters, Organa surely can, too!)
    Captain Rex
    Some Hutt character, there are several to choose from
  • Options
    1) Revan
    2) Revan
    3) Revan
    4) Revan
    5) Revan
    ...and so on
  • Options
    Oh man, I hope that they will release Obi-Wan Kenobi as a jedi knight when he was training Anakin. I LOVE his character to death, including Old Ben, but I really connected with his personal growth from Episode 1 - 3. I know many don't like those, so obviously this is my opinion. Really really hope they add him in there!
  • Options
    Yoda
  • Options
    Where do I start?

1 General Obi Wan
    2 Rex
    3 Commander Cody
    4 Jedi Luke
    5 Battle Droids
    6 Super Battle Droids
    7 The Inquisitor
    8 The Rebels Cast
    9 Han Solo Rebel
    10 Jedi Leia
    11 Old Repulbic Jedi and Sith
    12 Mandalorians
    13 Jango Fett
    14 Grevious
  • Options
    Im seeing a lot of room for some new characters down the line and want to see who everyone is wishing for.

I'm looking to get clone troops of any kind. Rex, Cody, anyone would be cool to build a clone army.

darth maul with robot legs
    evil anakin

anyone from SW knights of the old republic
  • Options
    I will forever say Grievous. Need to have that cybernetic ****.
  • Options
    1.. Darth Reven
    2.. Darth Bane
    3.. Grevious
    4.. Obi- Wan

And Im expectice Kylo Ren but would love Darth Reven even more then that.
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Since most of the common characters have been mentioned, how about some comic characters. Legacy was my favorite so I'll just go with a few of them.

Cade Skywalker
    Delilah Blue
    Jariah Syn
    Darth Krayt
    Darth Nihl
    Darth Wyyrlok

Wishful thinking, but I would love it.
    Post edited by DarkDiggler on
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    cool list ill have to wiki some of those to get the back story on them.
  • Options
    cool list ill have to wiki some of those to get the back story on them.

Thanks, hope you look it up and read the comic it was really good. Who wouldn't want to play with a pirate/bounty hunter Skywalker that has amazing heals.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Keva
    12 posts Member
    Options
    General Grevious is a must have!
    Ally Code: 328-448-972
  • PikaChu
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    R2D2... the only light side Droid along with c3po :dizzy: