Charged for wrong crystals option

I am owed either $3.00 or the 390 crystal difference.

I spoke with someone on the phone and he told me I needed to contact Itunes about it which made no sense. I made the purchase through the game, not Itunes. I received what I asked for in game and was charged for a higher package. This is the fault of the EA app, not ITunes.

He of course got angry with me and told me he was switching me to in game support and put me on hold for 20 mins or so....really?

Is this how business is done with EA? I get charged for something I not only didnt choose, but didnt even receive and when I call in for some support, the support person gets all **** and puts me on indefinite hold?

And I just realized after seeing another post that I bought the 7 day crystal option and never received my daily allowance for today. I should have 2-3 days left.
Vode an

Replies

• Options
    Do these even get answered by EA?
    Vode an
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    The way you refer to them in it sounds like they're a third party, not the audience of your post.
  • Options
    Baal wrote: »
    The way you refer to them in it sounds like they're a third party, not the audience of your post.

How do you figure this? The app is theirs and I made the purchase through the app, which again is theirs. So tell me how you figure they are a third party.
    Vode an