Please feel free (Please do) to share the best 2 complements for a Phasma, Kylo, FOO team!

Prev1
TheDukeofDukes22
585 posts Member
edited April 2016
I have been thinking of a FTP First Order team. I believe Phasma as leader, Kylo and FO Officer are a must, the other 2 I don't know who could be the best. What would your best FO Team for FTP (Don't need to be all FO)?? Share your thoughts!
Your opinions on:
Phasma(L), Kylo, FO Officer, IG86, ST Han
Which would be you last two?
Post edited by TheDukeofDukes22 on

Replies

• Options
    To be honest I would wait and see what the coming update brings. If squishy players are protected through atleast the first round then obviously FOTP is a must. At this current time he is much too easy to dispose of... Unless of course you hide him behind Dooku like everyone else is doing with their chars.

FOST always seemed like an interesting character to me but I have only run into a leveled and geared one a couple of times in GW. So I can't really speak of his usefulness.

• Options
    @MrClean621 the thing is that I have FOTP 1* and he is not that farmable for FTP
  • Options
    I think someone who can grant turn meter gain would be a must. Although Phasma and and FO Officer can both do that, I don't think it would be enough, because you wouldn't be able to compete with a QGJ team. Not sure if ST Han is ideal, but it might help. Slowness is really an First Order team's weakness.
  • Options
    I guess to fully answer your question I'd say add Lumi and ST Han
  • Options
    @ carolyn_brick That would be AMAZING! I mean if it works!! I already have 7* lumi and going for ST Han!!
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    (L) Phasma
    FOO
    FOTP
    Kylo Ren
    Stormtrooper Han
  • Options
    @AdamW for a FTP?
  • Options
    In GW I tried
    Phasma(L)
    Kylo
    FOST
    Fives
    Magna Trooper

Wanted the "theme" as it were, worked out pretty nice. I like the double assist bonus of the first order, fives slow and assist. Magna Troopers turn meter control. Having 3 counters wasn't bad either
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    @AdamW for a FTP?

Are any Chromium only? @TheDukeofDukes22
  • Options
    @AdamW by the time we get FOTP to 7* we will havw better episode 9 characters lol
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    (L) Phasma
    FOO
    FOTP
    Kylo Ren
    Stormtrooper Han

This is what I'm going for. FOTP currently 18/100 toward 7*. Started in late December along with Rey (nearly 7* now). No refreshes. You just need a longer term view on the game.

• Options
    Phasma, Kylo, FOO Sid and GS
    Waiting to star up my FOST/FOTP first :3
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma (L), Kylo, FOO, Lumi, Han.
    Tons of TM manipulation, and Lumi adding survivability.
  • Options
    Phasma (L)
    FOST
    Kylo
    Daka
    Han

• AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @AdamW by the time we get FOTP to 7* we will havw better episode 9 characters lol

F2P here and Ive had a 7* FOTP For almost a month now @TheDukeofDukes22
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »

F2P here and Ive had a 7* FOTP For almost a month now @TheDukeofDukes22

In whay rank do you usually end in arena? How many refreshes did it cost per day? How much time did you take? A month? 4 months?
  • Options
    @ishtar922 @Eleiem @DarthMegaBex @Kalo what do you say of a:
    Phasma (L)
    Kylo
    First Order Officer
    IG86
    ST Han
  • Options
    @ishtar922 @Eleiem @DarthMegaBex @Kalo what do you say of a:
    Phasma (L)
    Kylo
    First Order Officer
    IG86
    ST Han

Currently, ST Han is much better than FOST in arena that turn meter manipulation is scary if you don't have any dispellers. I don't know about 86 but if he works just like GS then a chance for double assist is possible with Phasma. When you have FOO, you want to use the TM down on a threat and use the TM up only when you don't have advantage on all your characters. His basic is pretty nice when everything right.
  • SidiousIsPikachu
    771 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The only fo squad is phasma kylo fotp fost foo.
    If you want FO-based squad:
    Fixed old ben(L), phasma, fotp, kylo, fost/foo.
    It'll be good defensively cause you cant target kylo- he'll atc back. Cant old ben cuz lol, fost counter, and if you atc fotp/foo.. Lol you better not miss cause youll give him a turn before phasma, means he will do 2 turn and that means gg. So in defense its random for people. Unlike dooku lead, oldben will guarantee fotp turn in case of miss. No second chances. So ben over phasma lead for defense. Offensively lol comon.
    Another good team:
    phasma(l), fotp, kylo, foo, RG/han
  • Options
    @MrClean621 the thing is that I have FOTP 1* and he is not that farmable for FTP

@TheDukeofDukes22 He is farmable it's just you can't start him till a late level based on his nodes. Mine is 4* 56/65 and I started playing at end of Jan. He's still a long term project however.

I presently run 7*phasma lv72, 7*kylo lv72 and ST Han lv72 in arena and they work great. I'm training 4* FOST, 4* FOO and a 4*FOTP all in their lv50-60. In the challenges its fun to go full first order and borrow lumi or daka as back up heals for the 6th member but will be better once they're all at a higher level.

@MrClean621 FOST is gonna be somewhat use able at 5* I think. Have you seen the predicted data mined abilities? He gets a lot better if these are legit. Here's the link.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/22657/datamined-new-fo-abilities
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    For First Order.. Im thinking
    Phasma L
    Kylo
    Fotp
    Rey
    Rg

3/5 FO qualifies as a FO team ..right?
  • Options
    @111Nate111 yes! As @SidiousIsPikachu it is a FO based team.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Han is a must with phasma imo.
    The last slot probably FOTP or dooku
  • Options
    @Oootini would this team get to the top #50 in this meta? Do you think it woul on the next one?
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    @Oootini would this team get to the top #50 in this meta? Do you think it woul on the next one?

Probably not in this meta. I run phasma and han and dooku, alternating between dooku and phasma lead. Basically I get a free turn and taunt off with their specials. Problem is by the time they act in this meta, they'll probably be dead or your own glass canons will be dead rendering their effectiveness obsolete. I rank anywhere between 200-100 on an older server. Used to run kylo but found him ineffective and am currently farming FOTP(halfway to 3* ATM). Dooku is great with phasma as lead (or him as lead I you like RNG lol) as his counters and TM gain means he is ALWAYS on the attack, so more chances to proc an assist with phasma a lead ability. Add kylos counter and cooldowns reset and you have a very fun team.

But as I said, it's definetly not meta and I'm sure it will make you an easy target of you don't have the likes of rey and Gs and RG. Hoping the new update will increase this teams effectiveness and it seems with the fortitude and advantage changes it will make them much more effective, maybe even becoming the new meta. @TheDukeofDukes22
  • Options
    So look straight off the bat teams with a lot of speed in this meta will probably kill of a char before your team gets a turn... Sadly. In the future post update you'll team will probably do better. But I think it could work on offense and pretty well on defense. I'd suggest your Phasma Lead Kylo FOO but i wouldn't run a taunter because QGJ will just take it away so fast it would probably be useless. So maybe add 1 fast char depending on who you have and the other could 5's. at level 8 on his basic he will do an extra attack on chars with speed down. Which would go pretty well with phasmas AoE. Just an idea. Best wishes!!!
  • Options
    @Salgado9 had never thought about that combo! Thanks for the advise!
    @Oootini the thing is that I don't have FOO... and I only have 1* FOTP and unlocking Kylo tomorrow. I don't know if I should go for them (at least kylo and FOO).
  • Options
    @Salgado9 had never thought about that combo! Thanks for the advise!
    @Oootini the thing is that I don't have FOO... and I only have 1* FOTP and unlocking Kylo tomorrow. I don't know if I should go for them (at least kylo and FOO).

Kylo is good even outside of FO teams. FOO has to be in one to shine, don't give up on FOTP :3 mines only at 3* but someday...

• Options
    @DarthMegaBex I don't know... I was able to farm dooku to 5* only in the hard nodes but... he came out 3* not 1*...
  • Options
    @DarthMegaBex I don't know... I was able to farm dooku to 5* only in the hard nodes but... he came out 3* not 1*...

I also started on 1* FOTP, it's such a hassle TBH. I also only 3* the easier node -.-. I'm a fan of FO and Empire characters so that's where the perseverance comes from I guess