Best Jedi team

Prev1
Now there are many a teams and even many jedi teams in defense, offense and such. The question here is what is in YOUR opinion the best jedi team. Who's the leader, how many healers, who's gonna bring the pain. So reply with your favorite jedi team. To specify ''jedi team'' i would say that a team with 3 jedi is already a very jedi focused team. Of course a full 5 jedi team is the most interesting variation. Thanks for your say :smile:

Replies

• Options
    Go big or go home.. So I will put in my opinion my fave 5 Jedi team

Plo Koon and Mace Windu FTW!! Those 2 are so badly engineered at the moment.. Not wasting a dime on those anymore..

QGJ (leader), then Anakin, Old Ben, Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto

Reasoning behind this?
    Got a huge speed boost from QGJ
    Anakin get dmg boost when ally is defeated, good speed and can also AoE
    Aayla and Fisto both have counter capabilities
    Anakin and Fisto both have AoE skill
    Fisto adds potency
    QGJ and Aayla have assist attacks potential
    Aayla can stun and self heal
    Ben ability block and Offense down, plus he has very high armor and tanky
    Anakin can debuff (heal immunity and buff immunity)
    Ben and Fisto both have high hp

Depending of your PvP ladder, u might need to use a healer.. Luminara is the most chosen option, but even with that little nerd Barriss got, she is still very useful..especially vs heal immunity heroes like Sidious or Anakin .. I don't think Jedi Consular is relevant in PvP.. Still good for LS missions, challenges and GW
  • Options
    Barris,Quii gon, Gun di, Secura, Fisto, gun-di for leader or barris for the jedi hp buff
  • Options

Plo Koon and Mace Windu FTW!! Those 2 are so badly engineered at the moment.. Not wasting a dime on those anymore..

Reasoning behind this?
    Fisto adds potency

Depending of your PvP ladder, u might need to use a healer.. Luminara is the most chosen option, but even with that little nerd Barriss got, she is still very useful..especially vs heal immunity heroes like Sidious or Anakin .. I don't think Jedi Consular is relevant in PvP.. Still good for LS missions, challenges and GW

Very interesting team with a single glaring problem at least to me. Chromium data packs. The only one who isn't from a data pack is Anakin (who's hard to level but with enough stubbornness it can work) What about Ima Gun Di
  • Options
    I recently got Ima-Gun Di from bronzium.. Haven't really spent time in it.. From what I heard, he's just ok.. Again, if you don't have some of those I mentioned above, he's a good replacement until they make those available in the later missions when game expands
  • Options

Reasoning behind this?
    Fisto adds potency

Very interesting team with a single glaring problem at least to me. Chromium data packs. The only one who isn't from a data pack is Anakin (who's hard to level but with enough stubbornness it can work) What about Ima Gun Di

Well if you're asking the BEST team the answer is simply going to include Chromium toons as most of the good ones are chromium only.
  • Options
    Qgj leader, barriss, plo koon, Ayala, and kit fisto

I don't have any Jedi except Ashoka but if I did that would be my team
  • Options
    Lokorian wrote: »
    Qgj leader, barriss, plo koon, Ayala, and kit fisto

I don't have any Jedi except Ashoka but if I did that would be my team

Plo Koon? Why?
  • Options
    Plo Koon has to be on a clone comp..
    Again it's a matter of opinion, but isn't that good on Offense
  • Lokorian
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I meant gun-di lol for tank not plo
  • Options
    Plo good with fives and other clone with barriss and aayla
  • Options
    I currently use a pretty heavy Jedi team. 4 out of the 5 characters on my team are Jedi. Now It's hard to say what is the best Jedi team but I like to think that my team does well, even with the "order 66 patch". On my server a lot players have gone to the dark side because of the patch. My team on the other hand still has no problem placing 1st in the arena by 6pm. My current setup is super offensive heavy. I don't care much for defense as the AI controls that aspect.

Current team setup:

All level 60, level 7 gear(all of them one slot from level 8.) Team power:19k

I swap between Bariss and Sid as my leaders.

7* Sid (Dps, debuff/ only sith on my team)
    6* Lumi almost 7* (Dps/ healer)
    4* Anakin almost 5* (I guess Dps/ debuff)
    4* Barris (Main healer/tank w/ 14k health)
    4* Old Ben (Controller/ debuffing tank)

I do get beat In the arena. I don't have an OP team but I can't kick the **** out of any team on my server.
  • Options
    Nik_ra wrote: »
    I currently use a pretty heavy Jedi team. 4 out of the 5 characters on my team are Jedi. Now It's hard to say what is the best Jedi team but I like to think that my team does well, even with the "order 66 patch". On my server a lot players have gone to the dark side because of the patch. My team on the other hand still has no problem placing 1st in the arena by 6pm. My current setup is super offensive heavy. I don't care much for defense as the AI controls that aspect.

Current team setup:

All level 60, level 7 gear(all of them one slot from level 8.) Team power:19k

I swap between Bariss and Sid as my leaders.

7* Sid (Dps, debuff/ only sith on my team)
    6* Lumi almost 7* (Dps/ healer)
    4* Anakin almost 5* (I guess Dps/ debuff)
    4* Barris (Main healer/tank w/ 14k health)
    4* Old Ben (Controller/ debuffing tank)

I do get beat In the arena. I don't have an OP team but I can't kick the **** out of any team on my server.

Maybe the "order 66 patch" wasn't that bad.
  • Options
    I had good luck running Barriss lead with JC, Lum, Kit and Secura. They lack in AOE, but the heal keeps them going as does the High HP of Kit and Barriss. All have solid health. Geared up Lum, JC, and Secura hit hard. The 2 counters and the assist plus the stun. You have ability block, and both JC and Secura self heals hit hard, JC hits at 3k for me most times.

My hard time wioth the team was a Lum lead team with Sid on it. Those two Dodged like every attack. That battle ended with literally 1 second left.
  • Options
    Jedi teams have one thing in common good leadership skills. It gives you an excellent variety of choices but they shine mainly for other Jedi. I personally love ima gun di seeing your whole team counter attack after a aoe. Man that's just fun to watch in itself :)
  • Options
    Darkness wrote: »
    Jedi teams have one thing in common good leadership skills. It gives you an excellent variety of choices but they shine mainly for other Jedi. I personally love ima gun di seeing your whole team counter attack after a aoe. Man that's just fun to watch in itself :)

Yeah lol..
    It's like they are like "**** have I AoE them again?!" And see Ima, Aayla, Fisto etc.. Charge/Run after them with Light sabers vengeance.. Becoming a 1 pump chump
  • Options
    Eh I don't think much of full jedi team but if I did have to build one I would choose (I won't include yoda since I really don't know how good he is)
    QGJ as leader for speed buff
    Mace now that he has been upgraded in the update
    Barriss/Luminara using lumi for teams with no healing immunity
    Jedi knight Anakin gets buff when one of your players dies and can inflict healing immunity
    aayla/Kit fisto for counters

but honestly I feel that this is why people think the sith are op because they use jedi teams against them and from experience since i have both dooku and dath sid and dooku nearly always stuns a jedi with force llightning and sid is rarely hit so its pretty easy for me
  • Options
    I think Jedi teams are best when they synergies well. Here is my favorite:

Bariss (leader)
    Qui Gon
    Yoda
    Lumi
    Mace Windu

Although now that old Ben is farmable, I'm going to try seeing if he would work better than Mace. Mace deals a decent amount of damage, but he's rarely a game changer like all the other 4 toons are. Yoda is key because he's so fast and he can knock off some turn meter from whoever is most dangerous on the other team, giving you the chance to kill them before they get 1st turn with that toon (if qui gon follows yoda with harmonious assault, it will usually kill). Bariss is useful for all her healing. Over 1,300 per turn plus the occasional boost from her regular attack, and her actual heal ability, which can heal through immunity. Next, qui gon is a powerhouse, especially when he buff-dispels because then your team has offense up. Yoda is another key support because he will steal your opponents buffs. Generally, the most useful ones are Kylo and savage oppress (you can actually steal savage oppress' offense up and defense up even if he doesn't have it, because yoda's attack triggers it before the steal happens. So if you use the buff steal on a non-buff savage, yoda will end up with the buff). The other useful thing is of yoda has foresight from his basic attack or from being the second attack to a qui gon harmonious assault. If you give THAT to your teammates, it's like a free turn unless your enemy happens to AoE attack. Against certain toons, the tenacity boost can be pretty game changing too. You just gotta use him smartly. So mace is the only toon on that team that's a generic filler. Good attacker, tanky, and every now and then his dispel or expose can be helpful, but I'm curious if old Ben might be better.
  • Options
    I'm assuming this isn't for the yoda event, if so, qgj, yoda, anakin, ashoka, aayla.
  • Charlievader12
    11 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I've been running with QGJ as a leader, with Yoda Lumi, Aayla and Rey.

QGJ gives the Jedi speed which is key. Harmonious assault is amazing with this group, because the worst you can get is aayla's basic attack but that potentially can bring in a third attacker. Humbling blow with the buff is also a nice add on and is great for clearing those pesky Poe taunts.

Yoda has the most amazing ability in the game, the buff stealer. You can steal anything but a taunt. My favorite buff to steal is counter attack from kylo, if you can pass that to the rest of the team an enemy aoe will kill the attacker. Passing foresight to the rest of the team is top priority unless you have face kylo. I only use unstoppable force for targets below 50%, case it takes turn meter, better it stuns, most often it kills.

Lumi has a great heal when it's upgraded, after the openers pop it and you get the HOT for the next two of each characters turns. The ability block is nice but with all debuffs you can't always count on it sticking, but the damage is nice.

Aayla while being one of the harder characters to farm(and yes farming possible but it requires you to save all crystals for days to buy the chromium mega pack and only the chromium mega pack, I just got her to 7* after farming since the beginning.) is also one of the better characters for two reasons, her basic attack has a chance to call an extra attack, and her counter attack is basic attack. Again, with this team no extra attack is a bad attack.

Rey, while not being a Jedi, hits like a truck and gives herself foresight or extra damage. Getting her as a bonus attack almost always results in the enemy dying. She is fast enough naturally that she keeps up even without benefiting from QGJ's leader ability.

I will add that while I love this team, it's not the best for defense, but it will climb the ladder quickly and surely if you prioritize your targets. Yoda is top priority, followed by anyone who calls for an extra attack, followed by any nukes(Rey, FOTP, leia, RP.) then anyone who gives an attack buff to the party. Phasma counts as the latter because when she is the leader there is nothing that can be done about the extra attacks. After those, anyone who gives the healing debuff. Tanks are last, because they won't kill anything by themselves unless the character is already almost dead.

Honorable mentions:

Kit Fisto works with the group, but not as well as Rey. His counter chance and his double attack chance aren't strong enough to be counted on. I did use him to farm yoda, and he did his job but he lost his place once I farmed Aayla.

Ashoka is also not bad and I used her to farm yoda as well. Her damage is considerable, and the heals aren't bad. She lost out to Rey because the damage wasn't as high and I love foresight.

JC of course is not bad, not as good as lumi but not bad. His attack has a chance to lower the cd on his heal, which is never a bad thing. This also applies to any attack made by assisting an ally or by counter attacking.

Plo was used to farm yoda, but only because he was already near enough 7* to farm him out. His debuff doesn't happen enough, and defense as a buff is fairly irrelevant. I have never said "boy I'm glad I had defense up."

Hopefully this helps someone.
    Thoughts and opinions?
  • Deist
    110 posts Member
    Options
    I run QGJ/Lumi Lead Bariss Windu/Kenobi/Aayla and yoda.

Depending on the party im facing. My server is filled with QGJ, Poe, RG and GS combos. Windu and QGJ are great for debuffing tanks and high power damage. I've worked my way to number 1 often never running anything but Jedi against any team. Just need to exploit their strategy against them.

My issue is that I do get beat because of the Dooku/QGJ/multi attack combos but Kit and Aayla help with that.

Glad to see another true Jedi out there
  • Options
    QGJ (L), Ahsoka, Anakin, Rey, Yoda. Speed, damage, heal, tenacity
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    How many people run Bariss in a Jedi team with QGJ lead. Anybody run Lumi and Bariss? I was curious how QGJ (lead), Yoda, Anakin, Bariss, and Lumi would be. If Lumi gets burned down I can still be very defensive with Bariss.

Reading Ima-Gun-Di's stats he still seems like he' be strong outside of a Jedi counter team. There are a fair amount of Droid teams in the top-10 so his ability would be rather useful and he has some self-HP recovery.
  • Deist
    110 posts Member
    Options
    @Darth_Jay77 I run almost that exact party sub Anakin for Windu/Kenobi. Leveling Ima now for the very same reason but in my shard there are groups with only IG Droids and with QGJ/Yoda combo can be taken out very quickly.

Bariss is good for Immunity heals and defense with her high HP so I run Lumi and Bariss together when climbing back up the later after being knocked back overnight.
  • Options
    QGJ Yoda Anakin Asohka Lumi
  • Rambler
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Gun-Di lead because he gives Jedi 30 defense and 35 counter chance, qui gon, luminara, Barriss and Ahsoka is my favorite team, they are all 5 stars or higher and with three healers I'm hard to beat.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    Rambler wrote: »
    Gun-Di lead because he gives Jedi 30 defense and 35 counter chance, qui gon, luminara, Barriss and Ahsoka is my favorite team, they are all 5 stars or higher and with three healers I'm hard to beat.

What player level and arena rank are you? "Hard to beat" is relevant to where you're at in rank, your team would get smoked in top-10. QGJ would be dead before any of your healers had a chance to heal and your squad is done once he's dead, Ahsoka can't carry the team.

The "best Jedi" squad is kind of like putting a pretty dress on a pig, while it may look nice; it's still a pig. Jedi as a full squad kinda' suck. Which breaks my heart because Jedi are my favorite part of Star Wars. Certain individual Jedi stand-out in Arena like QGJ and Yoda in some cases.

Unfortunately the "best Jedi" comp is going to be P2P and it would be IGD, Aayla, Kit, QGJ, and Yoda. Even though protection is around, the healers are too slow to do much against all the stuns and damage from sources like Rey, Leia, GS, opposing QGJ, geared FOTP, etc. By adding Lumi and Barriss to your Arena squad, you drastically neuter what little damage other Jedi have to offer and Barriss is especially too slow to save anybody. The Dooku / Old Ben evasion comps make it hard for Jedi to muster what little damage they have because of the dodge rate. Phasma leads with 1 tank and 3 DPS are too fast and powerful, and the Clone comps are also fast, powerful (especially if Echo is in there) and can nullify special abilities with Rex's Tenacity buff. Maybe in the top-200 that works or top-50 on a newer server, but in a fairly competitive server it's not hanging around top-10 without a lot of crystal refreshes.

I'm really not trying to be mean, I've just played full Jedi squads with well geared Jedi and played in the top-10 / 5 with them and it was impossible to stay there over night; I would end-up back in the 20's / 30's and that was pre-patch when Anakin was still good. There is one guy that is largely Jedi that makes it to our top-10 but he's back in the 20's+ again by the next day and must use a fair amount of crystals to get back into the top-10/5 and stay there for the day. Even with a Lumi lead he gets stomped pretty hard.
  • Options
    Very new to the game, have anakin, consular and ahsoka, looks like a good squad to go with from there would be to add QGJ and eventually replace consular with luminara, suggestions on a 5th for someone who doesn't buy chests?
  • PrinceMatt
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm still farming up my Jedi, but as I get them farmed I am replacing arena squad members one at a time with them. I just recently replaced my 7star ig-86 with a 5star QGJ and it was well worth it.

My current arena team only has 2 Jedi, Lumi and QGJ, but I use phasma lead with old daka and royal guard. Extra attacks with stun on basic attack is awesome. I can control the playing field against teams three levels higher than me by stunning everyone. Sometimes the entire enemy squad is stunned.

My goal Jedi team is as follows: Ima lead, kit, aayla, Lumi, and QGJ. By combining Ima lead with kit and aayla, it turns their counter chance up to nearly 100 with kit and over 100 with aayla. Of course Lumi's heal is indespensible, and QGJ's debuff and ally assist are as well. I might be inclined to use Barriss instead of kit, since she can break through heal immunity, but we will see when I get there. Maybe I'll use Yoda. That fifth position is just hard to decide on.
  • Old_Scott
    217 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Anakin (L)
    QGJ
    IGD
    Yoda
    Aayla

Can get to #1 everyday on mature server, rarely drop below 12.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I think at this point I would only recommend an Ima or Anny lead team.

Most jedi have weak HP and, surprisingly, don't synergize off each other (compared to FO or even Ewoks or Clones).

Anakin gives jedi that damage buff they need, but dooku can put down problem jedi with ease, and none of them have the HP to stop a Rey/GS/IG86 from just obliterating them. (tankier jedi excluded, like Aayla and Anny and Ima).

With that being said:
    Ima + Aayla + Anakin + Yoda + QGJ.
    3 tankier people, increase counter on Aayla and decent everyone else. You got your debuffs, AoE, and tenacity buffs from Yoda. Without a tank though it can be pretty easy to deconstruct.

I'd say the only other one would be the exact same team but swap Ima for Anny

Thats just my 2 cents. Pure jedi is kind of bad imo. Throw in RG or SF and maybe they can do better.