Are there any good farmable characters in Squad Cantina Battles?

Deathstroke
48 posts Member
edited December 2015
I'm finishing up the 2nd stage and trying to figure out whether or not it's worth it to keep going. I know Kylo Ren is somewhere in the 4th stage but that's not very motivating considering he wouldn't be much of a factor in my current team. So far I've encountered Jawa shards and Chewbacca shards, both of which are basically useless to me since the Jawa is just garbage in general and Chewbacca becomes practically non-essential above Lvl. 50.

Replies

• Options
    I believe JC is farmable on 3A
  • Options
    I made the mistake in farming chewie/talia shards.. i should have went all in on luke. He's a monster for me, 4k+ crits and stun and he's only 4 stars and one more level till I get the 15% damage bonus on his special. I guess I did need Talia for darkside missions though.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    JC is your best bet. Versatile character who never "goes stale" and can be used in multiple modes on any team.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Ren, 86, Kloon, and Mace in 4. I'm working on Ren now. Finn and JC in 3. I work JC also
  • Options
    Safest bet is Jedi Consular. But if you need a tank, control or dps, check out the map on swgoh cantina
  • Options
    Kylo, JC, or Daka.
  • Options
    Kylo, JC, or Daka.

Daka? Which stage?
  • Options
    Luke...he can crit 4k
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    JC or Luke are good "farm" choices
  • Options
    Ren imo. It will be a grind but once he starts getting starred up he is a beast.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo, JC, or Daka.

Daka? Which stage?
    She's not farmable in Cantina. Just as a Ctoken reward, so not really what you asked for.
    (Is farmable at DS 4B, but your energy is better used elsewhere.)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    I like Dathcha, he's done well for my team. IG86 is also a find...
  • Options
    Everyone seems to skip over Genossian soldier because he is the first one. I have him at 5 stars now and his attacks are insane because of high critical (with Sid) and high damage. At 7 stars and ability level 6 he should be able to one hit kill alot of enemies with his special.
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @JPre522 I think I got hit by a 4.5k-5k crit by a lvl 60 maybe 6 or 7 star soldier in GW, and this wasnt including the damage he got from his assist. He's solid forsure.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    @revengeoftheewok I took a shot in the dark picking him to work on but don't regret it at all. If I see him in an opponent's squad with Sid, Vader, or Kylo Ren I always hesitate deciding to attack first. I got knocked out of GW in battle 9 just the other day to a team of those 4 and Lumi.
  • Options
    Luke, Chewie and JC.
    Especially when starting out they make a great team.