7* Vader in GW

Ran into a 7* vader on round 11 of my GW. Level 58 account named zeliboba. Not sure how it's even possible as it is my understanding that the teams you face in GW are supposedly real teams. Anyone have a plausible explanation?

Replies

• Options
    You can open Vader shards in Chromium packs. So, I would assume that this person has opened a number of them.
  • Options
    Thank you for the reply but I am uncertain if this can be the case.

The swgohcantina says otherwise, and when you click find shards on Vader you don't get the standard found in packs link. Also, the rest of this team doesn't have anything on the roster to make it look like the account of a spender.

Do you have any source for your claim?
  • Options
    You can open Vader shards in Chromium packs. So, I would assume that this person has opened a number of them.

Where did you get this info? I have never seen anyone open a chromium pack with Vader. Furthermore, Vader is not listed in Chromium drops and clicking on find shows zero results.
  • Options
    He spent the money and asked for the support that he sold Vader. May be. I think Vader 7 stars this is not a problen. More problems arise with Ray and Princess Leia. Vader a lot of hit points, but he is weak
  • Options
    On the same logic, I've seen 3 star Vader heroes. I thought it unlocked at 4
  • Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    On the same logic, I've seen 3 star Vader heroes. I thought it unlocked at 4

Those are AI generated ones to give you pseudo-ally options. You can see 2* Rey, Tarkin etc.
  • Options
    Maybe it's not a real player, a random team? I remembered that I also caught Vader on GW, but I easily passed this battle.
  • Options
    That's impossible, no realplayer has a 7* Vader atm. Not even 6 stars. Maybe a 5 star, which is extremely rare, maybe 2-3 players from the soft launch. You probably ran across a AI generated team, but that also raises another question, because we all know that teams in GW are real players.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Options
    I think this is not a reason for excitement. Such teams were extremely rare
  • Options
    I came across a highly starred Vader also and thought I might as well post a picture. It was strange to see considering the other characters in the party weren't as powerful.

2vadvtj.jpg
  • Options
    Here's another thing... I have heard from multiple other players that u can also get Vader shards by beating GW at the end so a 7* Vader would be possible by players who have completed GW multiple times..
  • Options
    D3M0N wrote: »
    Here's another thing... I have heard from multiple other players that u can also get Vader shards by beating GW at the end so a 7* Vader would be possible by players who have completed GW multiple times..

You are absolutely right, Vader shards fall on GW.
  • Options
    Yes but max would be 1 a day. Even for people who have been max for awhile, 6* or 7* would be impossible
  • Options
    That must be a random generated team. No way would someone has managed to get that far with getting shards for Vader but not found time to get any of their team into purple gear...
  • Options
    That 6* Vader does not appear to be an AI generated team. You can see from the name, and the person putting a guild description at the end "|4PDA|". To me this is highly suspect.

I've spent A LOT of money on this game, never seen a vader shard, and my leia is only 5*
  • Options
    RMS906 wrote: »
    I came across a highly starred Vader also and thought I might as well post a picture. It was strange to see considering the other characters in the party weren't as powerful.

2vadvtj.jpg

I think submit as a bug report, we've been told that GW teams are real players and well a 6* Vader would require an extra 145 shards that is simply not achievable even if you unlock every single toon (might be possible with character promotion achievement, if you pretty much have every character at 6 or 7*)
  • Options
    5* Vader is the highest possible Vader as of now. After all achievements are done you are still a couple short from a 5* ( this i was told but looking at the achivments i have left, if ifinished themi would have 63 shards, needing 65 ) The last 2 or 3 you would have to get from GW drops.

I have finished GW multipul times and only received 1 Vader shards, but have gotten plenty of lobot shards. I'm so unlucky with shard drops.

If you run into a Vader 6* or 7* I bet it's a display bug. There are a lot of bugs in this game. Gear has a display bug that they know of so makes sense to have one with characters as well.
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    Options

Here it doesn't display that:
    https://imgur.com/a/1Cq2K
  • Options

Vader is not available in chromium packs. Only acheivment awards and shard shop.
    Ascansio wrote: »
    That's impossible, no realplayer has a 7* Vader atm. Not even 6 stars. Maybe a 5 star, which is extremely rare, maybe 2-3 players from the soft launch. You probably ran across a AI generated team, but that also raises another question, because we all know that teams in GW are real players.

This is also not true. Many people have a 6* vader. You can farm him through shard shops sometimes as much as 6 shards a day. He is a rough farm. But still possible.

It is unlikely to run into a legitimate 7* vader. But they do exsist. More likely its someone whondid the exploit before and wasnt caught.
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    It is possible to get a 6* Vader. Also it can be possible to have a 7* Vader if you have been very Lucky in the shard shop.
    I've seen people with 2 or 3 spots in the shardshop for Vader = 9 shards in 1 day ;)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Alrikster
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Correct me if im wrong, but shardshop offers 2 shards per purchase.
    So 2-3 spots would be 4-6 shards
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

2vadvtj.jpg

I can't imagine someone on level 56 having enough spare shards for 6* Vader in the shard shop, especially when no one on that team is 7* to even unlock the shop.
  • Options
    fudgra wrote: »

2vadvtj.jpg

I can't imagine someone on level 56 having enough spare shards for 6* Vader in the shard shop, especially when no one on that team is 7* to even unlock the shop.

Very valid point.
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • Options
    Some one on my server/shard had a 7* vader in arena
    This was long after they banner people, and after the supposedly patched it
    I'm talking 2 weeks ago..I didn't bother to snap a pic or report it
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    This thread was from december 2015 ... just saying ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Dashel
    24 posts Member
    Options
    I know one thing I saw the squad from a guildy in GW and his toons had different star levels than his actual roaster. I'm just guessing AI manipulate/adapt them to try to give a progressive difficulty through the 12 nodes.
    Probably why we could find 7* Vador
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Discussing cheating is against ToS. Please contact CG_lucifersdaddy privately to report cheaters. Closing
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
This discussion has been closed.