Highest Power Possible

When barrowing someone else's characters, to help with a battle sometimes I see the (SAME) exact character, (SAME) exact level, but different power levels..
Can you please help me understand the BEST way to upgrade a character to have the highest power possible.. If your using the theory that, you have endless resources!!

What should be upgraded first? Max level (Xp to 60), Max stars (Shards to 6 stars), or Max Level Gear upgrade..?!

Sorry if this was already asked, and answered.. I couldn't find it!!

Replies

• Options
    As far as I know, there's no difference of upgrading something first; regardless of the level or gear or stars. If 2 same characters on same level have different power rankings, it's probably because of a gear one of them equipped on extra even though they're on same gear level.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Options
    Redhat55 wrote: »
    When barrowing someone else's characters, to help with a battle sometimes I see the (SAME) exact character, (SAME) exact level, but different power levels..
    Can you please help me understand the BEST way to upgrade a character to have the highest power possible.. If your using the theory that, you have endless resources!!

What should be upgraded first? Max level (Xp to 60), Max stars (Shards to 6 stars), or Max Level Gear upgrade..?!

Sorry if this was already asked, and answered.. I couldn't find it!!

The order of things you upgrade(stars, level, gear) does not change the max stats you can obtain. However maxing out gear and stars boost up your power levels higher than just leveling

P.S: Power level is kinda subjective sometimes. It many times depends on how that character synergizes and adds value in your team. Also lower level does not account for ability stat upgrades
  • Options
    Power level is consistent if the level/star/gear is the same BUT anything added after the gear upgrade will also increase power. Watch the changes when you equip items with damage stats.

As said above, power level is only the start. Ability upgrades matter a ton.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Yea dont worry about power rating really at all. Its meaningless and just addition. Its literally just a bunch of the stats added together lol its pointless and not really useful at all
  • Options
    Are you guys sure..?!

If you look at the Image, http://postimg.org/image/n8663pf73/

When you upgrade your Gear levels, and star level.. your STR, AGI, and INT goes up. If you look at the image, it shows when you level up with Xp (Character level) you get a stat Increase for STR,AGI, and INT.
    My thoughts were that in the image it shows your increase goes up in each of the 3 area's by the Growth Modifier.. Now 99% sure I seen the growth modifier go up, each time I leveled up my gear, please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Haha which I 100% could be.. And each character could be 100% identical when fully capped by level, stars, and gear.. I was just a bit thrown off by what is seen when you level up a character with XP, it shows your stats go up with the growth modifier.. Anyone else see what I'm trying to explain?!?!

Sorry if I've made my question sound confusing..
  • Options
    Redhat55 wrote: »
    Are you guys sure..?!

If you look at the Image, http://postimg.org/image/n8663pf73/

When you upgrade your Gear levels, and star level.. your STR, AGI, and INT goes up. If you look at the image, it shows when you level up with Xp (Character level) you get a stat Increase for STR,AGI, and INT.
    My thoughts were that in the image it shows your increase goes up in each of the 3 area's by the Growth Modifier.. Now 99% sure I seen the growth modifier go up, each time I leveled up my gear, please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Haha which I 100% could be.. And each character could be 100% identical when fully capped by level, stars, and gear.. I was just a bit thrown off by what is seen when you level up a character with XP, it shows your stats go up with the growth modifier.. Anyone else see what I'm trying to explain?!?!

Sorry if I've made my question sound confusing..

Each character will be equal at identical break points. Meaning gear 5 + no slots filled for example. The stats and thus, power are going to be identical.

What we are saying above is that power rating is only one piece of the puzzle. Ability levels are huge and so is synergy.
  • Options
    Here is one way to tell for sure. Since so many people have a maxed out sidious just reply with his power level. Mine is at 4502 buts thats with missing the last 2 gear level 7 slots. One i need to be level 61 for and the other i havn't finished collecting the 40 shards you need for it.