Boba a viable change for Ben?

I have had Ben for a while but don't spend enough money to get him past 4 stars I already have boba at 5 and a half with the cards I have bought I need the ability block to work with my team would boba be a viable f2p substitution

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Lmfao i cant believe im gonna say this but possibly so.

I say ben at max gear 4* is still far superior but once u have boba at 7* max gear its possible hes the better option
  • Options
    Any other f2p characters that give a good chance for mass ability block?
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    I really have not messed w/ abikity block for the most part so im not sure. I find stuns more effective and reliable

I have boba and his is not too reliable so far. Once i gear/star him of course it'll be better but bens is guaranteed i think.
  • Options
    Jedi knight guardian
    I'd use boba personally. Ben is over rated imo
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Stuns/slows > ability block imo because with stuns/slows you stop a toon cold rather then just blocking their specials. I find stuns more reliable as well for me so far. Daka an dooku both have great stuns. Dakas revive abikity is nice if u run fooku too since hes squishy.

I am fortubate enough to have many toon options so i get to run a variety. I generally dont even use tanks tho tbh
  • Options
    IG-88 from Arena shipments.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    7* daka is possibly the most amazing and lifesaving characters in the game. She may be average on defense, but the ability to revive multiple characters mid game and then have lum heal then the full health is invaluable. Dooku is great at 6* too