Further proof of AI arena cheating bugs

Doj
27 posts Member
edited January 2016
I've posted a lot of bugs with no to little response from @EA_jesse or anyone at CG. Now that I've capped out my levels on my A and B teams. The only real thing left in the game is the future content. However, CG and EA need to fix the AI.

For instance, on a match vs the following

Lvl 58 dook
JC
Lum
Ren
Sid

Some how Sid developed the ability to counter. No where in dooks or sids ability list do they combine to counter. The only and I mean only character that has counter is dook.

I've posted a statistical breakdown of several of the counter bugs. Why did you update AI to provide unwarranted abilities?

Post edited by Hozilla on

Replies

• Options
    Doj wrote: »
    I've posted a lot of bugs with no to little response from @EA_jesse or anyone at CG. Now that I've capped out my levels on my A and B teams. The only real thing left in the game is the future content. However, CG and EA need to fix the AI.

Lvl 58 dook
    JC
    Lum
    Ren
    Sid

Some how Sid developed the ability to counter. No where in dooks or sids ability list do they combine to counter. The only and I mean only character that has counter is dook.

I've posted a statistical breakdown of several of the counter bugs. Why the hell did you update AI to provide unwarranted abilities?

Ren has a counter
  • Options

Lvl 58 dook
    JC
    Lum
    Ren
    Sid

I've posted a statistical breakdown of several of the counter bugs. Why the hell did you update AI to provide unwarranted abilities?

Ren has a counter

Ren gives himself a counter. It doesn't explain why Sid was able to counter. OP, I've noticed this too. The AI should have slightly better luck than humans, but giving them a counter ability is crazy.
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am doing a GW and in my first match the opposing team got critical up for 2 turns near the end. The leader was Phasma and the other two characters at the time were Dooku and Sid. I was not under the impression Phasma could grant critical up to the team for two turns and I know the other two can't do that since I have them.

Unless I am wrong about Phasma, this was yet another indication of cheat programming.

Thankfully it was a lower level team so it didn't really matter.

A match later, I got critical hit 5 times in a row and 6 of 7 attacks (sucks the streak didn't go for a full 7) along with many other times in the match while my team got NO critical hits the entire match. NONE as I was specifically watching for that. Sid was the leader for the team but he was for my team as well. There were no other characters in that team that have some critical hit synergy as well so yeah, seems a bit ridiculous a team could get 5 straight criticals and 6 of 7 attacks. I should note this is near the end of the table where I ALWAYS notice this type of garbage happening.

All me/the player though and not the game's code....
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    So what if it's the code in GW. Still AIand people want real pvp? We already know we are handicapped in GW, just retreat or force close.
    There are more characters with dooku, if you think he is the only one that shows your limited knowledge about the toons. Im sure sid didn't counter. Maybe phasma as lead or his speed made it look that way. Anyway it's just one of those topics where stuff gets thrown in that makes no sense. Never seen it happen and I clear daily and do pvp daily
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Doj
    27 posts Member
    Options
    @KnightOfGwyn15 thanks, I know everyone's ability in that make up.

@shimmy tis funny how they have created the later game to cheat. It really makes you wonder what future content will be like.
  • ObiWang
    71 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Sometimes its just not your day.

I remember one fight in arena where I didn't land a single hit on anyone for 3 full rotations of my characters (or what's left of them). His lumi only gave him 13% dodge and no I was not targeting Sid with a Jedi or lumi when she had dodge up. I couldn't even hit chewie ffs. Just my luck.
  • Options
    @KnightOfGwyn15 thanks, I know everyone's ability in that make up.

@shimmy tis funny how they have created the later game to cheat. It really makes you wonder what future content will be like.

I know, it was a genius observation
  • Options

Lvl 58 dook
    JC
    Lum
    Ren
    Sid

Sid's unique ability gives him 25% turn meter when someone dies... Check stuff out b4 you start crying. These posts are getting really annoying.
    shimmy wrote: »
    I am doing a GW and in my first match the opposing team got critical up for 2 turns near the end. The leader was Phasma and the other two characters at the time were Dooku and Sid. I was not under the impression Phasma could grant critical up to the team for two turns and I know the other two can't do that since I have them.

Unless I am wrong about Phasma, this was yet another indication of cheat programming.

A match later, I got critical hit 5 times in a row and 6 of 7 attacks (sucks the streak didn't go for a full 7) along with many other times in the match while my team got NO critical hits the entire match. NONE as I was specifically watching for that. Sid was the leader for the team but he was for my team as well. There were no other characters in that team that have some critical hit synergy as well so yeah, seems a bit ridiculous a team could get 5 straight criticals and 6 of 7 attacks. I should note this is near the end of the table where I ALWAYS notice this type of garbage happening.

This guy again. Still no heart attack from all the stress? Phasma has an ability to give all allies advantage.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options

Lvl 58 dook
    JC
    Lum
    Ren
    Sid

Sid's unique ability gives him 25% turn meter when someone dies... Check stuff out b4 you start crying. These posts are getting really annoying.

This guy again. Still no heart attack from all the stress? Phasma has an ability to give all allies advantage.

believe he said crit chance up, not advantage. unless he read the icons incorrectly, or you're not reading correctly.
    mighty chlorians
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Options

Lvl 58 dook
    JC
    Lum
    Ren
    Sid

/end thread
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Sometimes phasmas bonus attack causes characters with fast animation like sid to move almost instantly, this could have caused the illusion of a counter attack. Its actually pretty cool to watch the onslaught if you get a lot of bonus attacks in a row.

But I have never encountered any critical ups from phasma (only advantage buff), and I have never seen Sidious counter attack.
  • Doj
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Pindasauskanon no duh genius! I know what increased turn meter and counter difference are! This is a bug and it is clearly evident. I've have posted numerous examples of AI issues in the later stages. This is one of them. A 25% turn meter wouldn't explain the following.

If my Sid and lum are alive on 2nd to last opponents death, then opposing Sid can't go 3 times before my maxed out Sid goes. Especially when his turn meter never increases. Just saying stop telling people that they are crying when there is clear evidence that CG has changed certain things in AI.

You going to tell everyone that there aren't cheaters now too?
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    @Pindasauskanon no crap genius! I know what increased turn meter and counter difference are! This is a bug and it is clearly evident. I've have posted numerous examples of AI issues in the later stages. This is one of them. A 25% turn meter wouldn't explain the following.

If my Sid and lum are alive on 2nd to last opponents death, then opposing Sid can't go 3 times before my maxed out Sid goes. Especially when his turn meter never increases. Just saying stop telling people that they are crying when there is clear evidence that CG has changed certain things in AI.

Im willing to bet, that sid simply got advantage from phasma, 25% turn meter from a death and all happened after you atk'd givin the illusion of a counter. "Cheating" is a stong strong word and realistically, CG gains nothing by "cheating with the AI" so come one pal, deep breath and relax. Its only a game after all.

FYI, sid crits alot anyway and i have noticed that having advantage does help the AI land more crits so again, it was prob from ohasma advantage, nothing more
  • Doj
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    @Pindasauskanon no crap genius! I know what increased turn meter and counter difference are! This is a bug and it is clearly evident. I've have posted numerous examples of AI issues in the later stages. This is one of them. A 25% turn meter wouldn't explain the following.

Im willing to bet, that sid simply got advantage from phasma, 25% turn meter from a death and all happened after you atk'd givin the illusion of a counter. "Cheating" is a stong strong word and realistically, CG gains nothing by "cheating with the AI" so come one pal, deep breath and relax. Its only a game after all.

FYI, sid crits alot anyway and i have noticed that having advantage does help the AI land more crits so again, it was prob from ohasma advantage, nothing more

Go read the start! There is no phasma!!!!!
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

There is no phasma!!!!!
    Only Zuul? :)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Cool story bro.

But if you want to make claims like this, can you bring some evidence? Screenshots and/or video here would have made your claim viable and could have proven it to the devs. As it stands, there is no reason to even investigate your claims. When someone challenged you or offered a different explanation you resort to curse words and insults.
  • Options
    Since the AI update this game has gone into cheat overload. I have AI controlled opens who are immune to healing, healing 2 or 3 times in a row. The AI has a ridiculously high dodge, when i get a dodge buff it makes no effect. This is particularly common in the area, and less so in galactic battles. For som reason none of my buffs work, and none of the AI defuses work.
  • Options
    Well, what the OP is posting is not unlike what I saw today myself. Getting my purp higher level higher star sid one shotted by a lower level, lower star, blue ig-86, when he was full health? With no synergy bonuses and not on a droid team? One shotted. He used his special, crit for a ridiculous amount then that called the opposing, 4 star, blue, Sid to hit mine for.... Wait for it.... 4k. Are you kidding me?

Today I just got destroyed. It's happening more and more often to just be RNG, UNLESS, the development tweaked the code to give AI a flat "X" multiplier to all positive % chances. I did see a Sid attack me three times in a row.. But I know the first was off a phasma leader proc, the second I'm pretty sure was his turn, but that doesn't explain the immediate third attack even with 25% turn meter gain. There was no attack by any of my guys so couldn't be a Counter attack, and I didn't see anything flash above his head to say bonus attack (which wouldn't make sense anyways). It was odd but I figured I must of missed something. The AI RNG bonus though is real and annoying.
  • Options
    Real and annoying enough that I didn't spend any money this week on the delivery of crystals...
  • Doj
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Cpt_Dan

I've proved lots of evidence. This is not the first time I've sent evidence in the forums. This is the first time I've come to general discussion.Unfortunately, this game doesn't have a battle log.

I've never cussed, EA doesn't allow c a r p and he double hockey sticks to post.

Finally, I never changed my story. You should read the thread.
  • Options
    @Cpt_Dan

I've proved lots of evidence. This is not the first time I've sent evidence in the forums. This is the first time I've come to general discussion.Unfortunately, this game doesn't have a battle log.

I've never cussed, EA doesn't allow c a r p and he double hockey sticks to post.

Finally, I never changed my story. You should read the thread.

First, I'm not calling you a liar at all, I'm just saying that anectodatal evidence isn't very reliable and likely won't help the devs get motivated to address the problem. I also didn't notice you changing your story so I don't know what that's all about.

I aplogize for commenting on swearing because I assumed it was worse. I don't know what is filtered by the forum.

Try to screenshot/record some fights so it can be shown in the absence of a log. Otherwise, we have nothing to show the devs but a story.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options

Go read the start! There is no phasma!!!!!

Lol just tryin to get ya goin lol calm down there buddy
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    I have seen sid doing that a couple of times in the last 24 hours, but only on my 2nd account, that is running the game on an iPad 4th gen, Haven't seen it on my main(Air2), sadly i can't record when I'm playing
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options

Wow, you really have no idea what you're talking about, do you? Clearly trying to be some sort of smart man who is bigger and stronger, but unfortunately everything you said was useless information and irrelevant. So please, "Check stuff out b4 you start crying."