*** Accidental Crystal Spend! (MERGED THREADS)

Replies

• Options
    I wasted 276 crystals on some useless gear that I didn't even need
  • Options
    Sure shows a lack of integrity on the Devs part. Boy would George Lucas be disgraced if he saw these thieves ruining the image of his franchise.
  • Options
    Same I lost 1400 as well.
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Irul
    55 posts Member
    Options
    My girlfriend just spend 1800 without realizing it had changed. She is so **** off, took her weeks to accumulate. How can it be so expensive for non special gear?
  • Options
    I wasted 1200 crystals for a purple gear I have no idea which toon uses it which took weeks to accumulate. Had I paid more attention, I would have blew it off on a Rancor mega booster pack instead.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    I logged in with 2k crystals, now I have 80k. How did this happen?

I'm going to carjack you
  • Options
    PugVader wrote: »
    I wasted 1200 crystals for a purple gear I have no idea which toon uses it which took weeks to accumulate. Had I paid more attention, I would have blew it off on a Rancor mega booster pack instead.

You're better off now. 100%
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    PugVader wrote: »
    They are 22 total shards from the random selection of heroes available. You might get 2 shards of 8 characters then 1 shard of the remaining 6.
  • DarthCyren
    409 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I don't understand.

Everyone calls EA Support, EA says to post on the forums for a refund or assistance.

Yet, posting about refunds, even mentioning them is against the ToS and threads are being closed.

Where the spit does that leave everyone?
  • Options
    Add me to the list of players that spent saved crystals on items that were bought with credits before the update. I didn't even notice. I called customer service and they couldn't even track where I had lost a 1000+ plus crystals. They told me to post in bugs and issues about my lost crystals to see if any other players had a similar issue. Good thing I decided to read previous posts before making a new thread. I expect this issue to be fixed and my crystals refunded. I was purchasing those items with credits not even 24 hours ago to change them to crystal without a warning is underhanded and unfair to your players.
  • Baknar
    11 posts Member
    Options
    God, i did the same. Lost 1800 cristal because of muscle memory...
    Is there a chance for me to get it back? ...
  • DarthCyren
    409 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    "No refund topics or posts
    Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but don't post about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency."

Forum Terms of Service.

Per the Forum Guidelines.

This thread should be closed.

If EA Customer Service won't help you, my understanding is your only option is to PM EA Jesse
  • Options
    @Blazin_Cha0s They said the same thing to me. But I persisted until they admitted that they could see it. Bunch of crooks and liars working for EA
  • Options
    Sadly I did the same and an out 900 crystals sigh....
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    You can change your name!

Ever so generous :D

Nickle and dime customers and they wont be customers for long
  • Options
    So I jumped into the shipments and started buying items like I did everyday to meet the daily activity only to discover too late that they now cost crystals. So I guess I'm just out a ton of crystals?
  • Options
    Thanks for posting. Hopefully we fill this board with more threads so the Devs can see it's a real issue that has affected a lot of people.

That is if all the threads survive the mods deleting everything.
  • Options
    You get to do it once for free.

So for 200 crystals you can change your name, again.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    DarthCyren wrote: »
    "No refund topics or posts
    Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but don't post about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency."

Forum Terms of Service.

Per the Forum Guidelines.

This thread should be closed.

If EA Customer Service won't help you, my understanding is your only option is to PM EA Jesse

They can't close reddit or app store reviews though!
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me. Ijust lost 1K crystals...
  • Options
    Not only that some of the gem prices for items are absurd 2000+ gems for one item I seen
  • Saetet
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. Same
    And then there were pants...
  • Options
    It costs me 1272 and 272 diamonds in shop to buy Mk6 and Mk2!!!
    **** updates without my confirmation and buy those unwantes materials???
    Give me back the diamond!!!
    I have save those diamonds for a long time!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    My brother @Chemist14 was a victim of this! Went into his normal habit of buying the shipments, and bam! See ya later almost 2500 Crystals. He told me if he doesn't get a refund he will be leaving the game. #Refundtheplayersyouscammed
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If you see the first link, you will find the up left item price to be easy to see. It's in crystal as always the first row are crystal items located. I'm ok with that and the pricing.
    https://imgur.com/a/LJIwb

However when you scroll down, you will find the rest of the gear that cost credits as everyday. The stuff you usually buy for the daily tasks.
    If you see this image, you're can see the credit cost items, but do you see that one below all the rest? Seeing this picture just like this, anyone would think it's a credit cost item!!! But it wasn't, it costed me 1416 crystals. You can see I bought three items for the daily completion task, but didn't realize it was crystal priced item.

https://imgur.com/a/at1Nq.png

The worst part, is that this is an item I don't need!!! Only required by my RG but I already have it. Check how many of the same gear piece I can craft anytime!!!

https://imgur.com/a/lSIeg

So yes I want a refund, or at least let me choose another item of the same value.

• Options
    No problems for me. I actually bothered to look at what I was buying before I bought it.

What a useful post.
  • Options
    Taking time to build up crystals to by limited time shard pack only to waste 300 crystals in the shipment shop is such ****. Was not worth 300 crystals for a purple item... When people are so used to just going to shipments and buying all cash items.
  • Baknar
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I spend 1800 cristal. Absolutely didnt notice the change then I saw 150 cristal in my réserve...
    Is there a way to get it back?
  • Options
    I had the same problem - wasn't paying attention to the change, and suddenly lost almost 1600 crystals. I'd really like to see a fix for this, as it was an unannounced and frankly weird change. Are we now supposed to not be able to complete daily tasks without spending crystals? We'd be losing more then we gain?