The Whalefest of May

Prev1
Brimley_Ploom_33
47 posts Member
edited April 2016
This guild update .. it's becoming clear that it was meant to stir up the Whales into a massive spending frenzy. #1: before we release the level 80 patch, we'll give Precrafters an advantage so those who missed out will have their feet to the flames, making them play catch up. #2: we'll make guild members compete against each other for rewards. How can we compete? By spending more energy ie refreshes. What kind of ftp spends 600 energy in a day? You will be kicked from any competitive guilds if you don't spend. #3: we'll make gear obtainable through shipments for crystal purchases for those who missed out on precrafting. If you're ftp and you didn't precraft, you are screwed bad. Whales, you got your wish. #ftp #sourgrapes

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Join a free guild then.

• Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Join a free guild then.
    Why don't you go hide under a bridge troll

• Options
    Freedom is not free

F2p is not free

Getting the picture?
  • Options
    Freedom is not free

F2p is not free

Getting the picture?
    9/11?
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Join a free guild then.

There is no cell signal under there, thats why!
  • Options
    Join a free guild then.

That is a valid point
  • Options
    I was agreeing with you in a young Boba Fett way.

It is quite disgusting what they did...I yelled till my neck hurt.

They will only care when the pink slips come but that will take a while.
  • Options
    It is extremely clear that whales now have a huge huge advantage over the rest of us.
    They can buy all their needed gear, and get all the top prizes in guilds.

Very dissatisfied and disappointed
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Join a free guild then.

That is a valid point

It is not polite to bring up someones physical deformities, either.

The point is a birth defect, please dont validate it.
  • Options
    Solidg2000 wrote: »
    It is extremely clear that whales now have a huge huge advantage over the rest of us.

People who have spent money in support of the game have an advantage? Who would have thought that is the way it would play out. Life just gets stranger and stranger.

Very mystified and confused
  • Options
    I'm F2P and haven't had any issues with expending 600 energy...
  • Options
    Join a free guild then.

That is a valid point

You really have nothing better to do than troll the forums.. You must be a really sad human being..
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    Solidg2000 wrote: »

People who have spent money in support of the game have an advantage? Who would have thought that is the way it would play out. Life just gets stranger and stranger.

Very mystified and confused

INORITE?
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Whales are entitled to most of these things like the full gear fr shipments. But what's not right is the reward disparity within guilds for raids.
  • Options
    This latest update just widens the gap between whales and ftp. Give it a week or two and enjoy having whales gear level 10 in pvp, all because they spent money on precrafted gear or on energy refreshes to rank high in the guild.
  • Options
    Join a free guild then.

Don't bother with balltuck. There's litterally nobody he wont be antagonistic with. He's probably the most useless being I've ever come across online, and thats saying something
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Join a free guild then.

That is a valid point

You really have nothing better to do than troll the forums.. You must be a really sad human being..

Whatever, you wish you had my free time.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Join a free guild then.

Don't bother with balltuck. There's litterally nobody he wont be antagonistic with. He's probably the most useless being I've ever come across online, and thats saying something

You say that like 2 years is a long time.
    My wisdom is in code, so as not to fall into the wrong hands.
  • clawsofhonor
    370 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Join a free guild then.

Translation... Everyone is too intelligent to understand your brand of idi ocy
  • Options
    Join a free guild then.

very untrue. As a fellow troll I respect his troll game. FOR NOW. You know how it is @Timitock. I need not say anymore on the topic.
    Tau_Lambda wrote: »
    This latest update just widens the gap between whales and ftp. Give it a week or two and enjoy having whales gear level 10 in pvp, all because they spent money on precrafted gear or on energy refreshes to rank high in the guild.

+1

And while @Oootini has a point that whales are entitled to their spending and rewards, I just don't like it. That is not to say that I'm welcoming the whale trolls to tell me to cry about it. Obviously I am entitled to it! As a gamer from the golden ages of gaming, p2p isnt something I ever respected. Only people who used game genie had advantages over people and those were not the kinds of people in shared juice boxes with...but really. It would make alot more sense to seperate the Whales from the ftp as it would be far less discouraging to the ftp, but we're talking about sense here, what am I saying.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Join a free guild then.

very untrue. As a fellow troll I respect his troll game. FOR NOW. You know how it is @Timitock. I need not say anymore on the topic.

+1

And while @Oootini has a point that whales are entitled to their spending and rewards, I just don't like it. That is not to say that I'm welcoming the whale trolls to tell me to cry about it. Obviously I am entitled to it! As a gamer from the golden ages of gaming, p2p isnt something I ever respected. Only people who used game genie had advantages over people and those were not the kinds of people in shared juice boxes with...but really. It would make alot more sense to seperate the Whales from the ftp as it would be far less discouraging to the ftp, but we're talking about sense here, what am I saying.

My actual race is Ogre Magi, but my granddad did have some Troll blood.

The rich and the poor were always going to be separate unless the rich needed some poor to exploit. Thats just life.
  • Brimley_Ploom_33
    47 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Join a free guild then.

+1

My actual race is Ogre Magi, but my granddad did have some Troll blood.

The rich and the poor were always going to be separate unless the rich needed some poor to exploit. Thats just life.

I will flay you *oops my bad, didn't read the second part. I must be getting tired. That is true. Zzzz.....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    if you dont spend atleast 600 energy a day you really shouldnt complain about whales having too much advantage over you because of the new guild thing. This might sound harsche and uncalled for.
    if you dont spend atleast 600 a day you cant even compete with f2p players who allready did that way before the update that brought us guilds.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    if you dont spend atleast 600 energy a day you really shouldnt complain about whales having too much advantage over you because of the new guild thing. This might sound harsche and uncalled for.
    if you dont spend atleast 600 a day you cant even compete with f2p players who allready did that way before the update that brought us guilds.

That's not true...I was regularly in the top 50 as a ftp before these asinine updates without spending any crystals. Occasionally I'd spend 50 on a refresh, but mostly spent em on chromium packs. As I said...I know my rights about complaining. I can and I will thank you.
  • Options
    There's a ton of hate going towards those that spend money. I feel like there's a tribe of Bernie sanders supporters that want to burn you at the stake.
  • Brimley_Ploom_33
    47 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Knoobywan wrote: »
    There's a ton of hate going towards those that spend money. I feel like there's a tribe of Bernie sanders supporters that want to burn you at the stake.
    That's pretty much the jist of it yeah

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I support this game financially.

If you did not, why do you think you should have any say in determining policy or development schedules?

Forum Access is yet another privilege you didnt pay for.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    I've contributed the 600 energy easily every day without spending a penny. 1 cantina refresh and 2 on the battles. That's 200 crystals and you get them for free doing your daily rewards.
  • Options
    I support this game financially.

If you did not, why do you think you should have any say in determining policy or development schedules?

Forum Access is yet another privilege you didnt pay for.

+1.. And I'll chip in another $50 in a few days to make that a +2...
  • Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    I've contributed the 600 energy easily every day without spending a penny. 1 cantina refresh and 2 on the battles. That's 200 crystals and you get them for free doing your daily rewards.

I can't because I have to save for 20 days to get a piece from shipments.