List of characters in data files

SDziad
150 posts Member
edited July 2017
I'm currently working on big base of the characters, but from game files.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10qUdL6G5NZMRmd-q-gy2cV6Od0cgWqSMOUURNZ3mIiw/edit?usp=docslist_api

Final version will contain all characters including the ones who aren't playable or in game, and what's more important, ships. (Over 200 in table). I'm trying to find everything what's about them to add.

Already only char. descriptions and basic abilities are done, with some interesting notes found in files.

I'd like to see if someone find any miskake here. If not,
Enjoy! :)

It's finished. Link is still relevant, but don't take it as confirmation of any rumors about characters.
Post edited by SDziad on

Replies

• Options
    Grand Master Yoda? Highly-skilled attacker that specializes in well-timed maneuvers and using opponents' skill against them.

Yikes...
  • Options
    You say all these characters and SHIPS are in the game files?
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Woooooow, you are a genius
  • Options
    Ships means Ships. The game (if this aint a hoax) apparently has ship parties, each with they own skills, defense, buffing etc.

Most likely, you may be able to pick a ship for your toons, and somehow things should be connected. Eg. To own a Droid ship you may need a droid. And to own a Delta-7 ship you'll need a ...Jedi

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delta-7_Aethersprite-class_light_interceptor
  • Options
    This is excellent work!
  • Options
    Ships means Ships. The game (if this aint a hoax) apparently has ship parties, each with they own skills, defense, buffing etc.

Most likely, you may be able to pick a ship for your toons, and somehow things should be connected. Eg. To own a Droid ship you may need a droid. And to own a Delta-7 ship you'll need a ...Jedi

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delta-7_Aethersprite-class_light_interceptor

Cool, thanks for the info :)
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    rebel luke with a saber. nice.
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    As much as I love your work this might get you banned from the forum. From what I know, Capital Games doesn't appreciate someone giving out for-future-release details.

That's why it more suitable in 3rd party site/forum.
  • Options
    Any way of finding out gearing info? Would be nice to see who will be able to reach the highest gear levels (9?) after the cap increase.
  • Options
    Agree with @SolidSnake
  • Options
    Hey all -

Just wanted to address this to hopefully avoid some potential confusion.

First, @SDziad will not get banned for posting this.

However, I’d strongly caution you guys from putting much stock in any of this data because much of it is old stuff left over as the game was evolving.

Since this stuff isn’t visible in game, consider it scratch paper. Notes of ideas that didn’t make it into the shipping version of the game. None of it is final, and none should be considered a promise of future deliverables.

I’m not going to be answering any questions about what’s in the file, so please don’t post those. I’d also advise against spending time speculating on what things could mean.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    I’d also advise against spending time speculating on what things could mean.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.
    You must be a trekky. lol
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    But we want it all!!! Oh and by tomorrow if that's not too much trouble. Thanks. B)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    :( no grievous... no medical droids, there is the OOM droid series which can't hit a JarJarBinks even in x1000 units. At least there's C3PO and R2D2, but why you no make more droids!

I know it ain't for speculating, but even it isn't even on your scratch paper for consideration, it makes me :'(
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    There will be ships or Capital Games is misleading anyone who looks at their portfolio: http://capitalgames.com/?portfolio=star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    As far as I can tell these are all NPC heroes and versions of old tried toons, including the ships which look liked they were initially designed as an additional party member.

I'm sure many of the main character types will be used, but I would be very surprised of their abilities remain the same as previous attempts.

And it would appear the Biggs description was just an oversight of left over text, like the mention of those old data packs they used to have.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Since it's not official (nor is ensured that it's going live), I'll jump and say, please don't make tons of different toons for the same one (Rebel Luke, Hoth Rebel Luke, I am your father Luke, Wing Pilot Luke, Dagobah Luke, Farmer Luke). There's so much characters that could be amazing in the game, no need to revive all the times and eras for every single one.
  • Options
    But I was really holding out for Sister Kisser Luke. :(
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey all -

Just wanted to address this to hopefully avoid some potential confusion.

First, @SDziad will not get banned for posting this.

However, I’d strongly caution you guys from putting much stock in any of this data because much of it is old stuff left over as the game was evolving.

Since this stuff isn’t visible in game, consider it scratch paper. Notes of ideas that didn’t make it into the shipping version of the game. None of it is final, and none should be considered a promise of future deliverables.

I’m not going to be answering any questions about what’s in the file, so please don’t post those. I’d also advise against spending time speculating on what things could mean.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

This might now be the current list of characters. But, your planning to release a whole lot of something as the game progress.
  • Options
    Ezra Bridger so they are doing all rebel heroes
  • Options
    Grand Master Yoda Highly-skilled attacker that specializes in well-timed maneuvers and using opponents' skill against them.

This will be fun ;)
  • alkaiser93
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Pretty interesting "full list"

Commander Cody, Chief Nebit, Clone ARC, Rex, DS Barriss, Ezra, Yoda (it seems we'll get Yoda pre Vader and Yoda post Vader), another Leia, Inquisitor... these chars going to be awesome. Hope they plan to add Rebels Ashoka iin the future, and make her good instead of her CW counterpart.

Also, ot seems there won't be young Obi Wan for now :cry:
  • Options
    I don't see pod racing on the list. Does that mean no young Anakin, lol?
  • Options
    SDziad wrote: »
    I'm currently working on big base of the characters, but from game files.

Link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10qUdL6G5NZMRmd-q-gy2cV6Od0cgWqSMOUURNZ3mIiw/edit?usp=docslist_api

Final version will contain all characters including the ones who aren't playable or in game, and what's more important, ships. (Over 200 in table). I'm trying to find everything what's about them to add.

Already only char. descriptions and basic abilities are done, with some interesting notes found in files.

I'd like to see if someone find any miskake here. If not,
    Enjoy! :)

Is this still relevant
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @WreakerOfClash The list is still relevant as I'm still updating it, although in the changed form (abilities of NPCs and original idea of ships were misleading and never used), so I've just made a list of all characters and ships, then transferred original lists into "Characters/Ships (old)".

On the other side, man you're a really good necromancer. I've done it in 1st month of the game.
  • wittsbm
    22 posts Member
    Options
    And still no jango...