Noooooooooooooo!
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Cheaters always prosper
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Personally only just faced a 6* star Vader myself in the GW today, which was only lvl 64... wasn't too impressed with it.

But now with Tarkin added to the farmable status. I expect to see more Vader's soon, as the turn meter reduction on an Empire squad may prove rather deadly

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    I fought a 6 star one this morning at around rank 100 and he had protection near enough going from each edge of my phones screen lol
  • Options
    Che***rs
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    Well atleast you got his name and ID. @CG_JohnSalera im assuming this will be dealt with?
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure that person is legit.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    How? The closest anyone should be is 6*
  • Options
    There is no way that's legit
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    AFAIK He is a mega whale. Shard shop has been running for a while. Would have all achievements.

• SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    Options
    It could be, he prob does all achievements since the achievement automatically increase every time.
    SodenBowl.com
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    AFAIK He is a mega whale. Shard shop has been running for a while. Would have all achievements.

This is not a megawhale, he's only at level 76 and running a F2P squad. This has vader exploit written all over it.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options

I thought you were being sarcastic in the first post...

He would need about 100 more shards than someone who was already farming from the shop to just get 6.
    {RotE}
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    Ive been waiting 13 days for Vader to appear in shard shop so unless hes magically got it everyday then its ****. Also, theres no way hes done 185 vader shards from achievements either. @EA_Jesse has previously commented on the limited Vader shards while they sorted out the exploiters
  • Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    Well atleast you got his name and ID. @CG_JohnSalera im assuming this will be dealt with?

Lol. Did you just tell on him?
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I could be confusing him with another Slartibartfast, its a pretty common name...
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options

Lol. Did you just tell on him?

Sure did. Dont mind whales or people who are better at the game, but that is an unfair advantage unless someone gives a valid way as to how they got him
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I could be confusing him with another Slartibartfast, its a pretty common name...

Hahahahaha

God it, you had me going.
    Post edited by InternetSwag on
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    Options
    I friended him, accepted. Took screen shots of Vader at max
    SodenBowl.com
  • Options
    @OP can you post his stats? I wanna see the protection/health since 7* Vaders aint gimped anymore.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how the hell to share a image in these ancient forums?
    SodenBowl.com
  • SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    Options
    At least their Madden forums you could BBcode it.
    SodenBowl.com
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Imgdump
  • Options
    1558 total GW wins means that he hasn't even earned the achievement to complete 150 Galactic War campaigns
  • Options
    You can send him an ally request and have a look at his roster.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    YugeJazz wrote: »

Stop being a whiny baby tattle tale you jealous grown man. There's Vader shards in the shard shop. STOP whining!!!

See my comment above - hes not picked up 100+ shards that way
    1558 total GW wins means that he hasn't even earned the achievement to complete 150 Galactic War campaigns

Correct m8 - you get 1 gw a day so thats 150days (beginning of January) to get what? 10 shards? So he hasnt done it via achievements
  • Options
    I haven't even managed to get mine to 5* yet
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Options
    Soft launcher whales are still at 5*

This is an obvious cheat
  • Options
    Health is 20k
    Prot. Is 16.9k
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    @OP can you post his stats? I wanna see the protection/health since 7* Vaders aint gimped anymore.

JgkZZAa.jpg
    0WhBffh.jpg
    {RotE}