Daily Crystal Booster Pack Problems

Prev134
Why is there 2 different daily booster packs? there is a 21 day and a 7 day. My friend has the 21 day and im stuck with the garbage 7 day. Pictures below. You would think fixing the part that makes you money would be a priority...

https://imageshack.us/i/pbH2glYop
https://imageshack.us/i/pahqY7O1p

Replies

• Options
    Ugh, I'm Stuck with a 7 day too, never got to see a 21 day option.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Before someone says its because we have different phones/carriers or live in different areas, we both have iphone 6 with same provider and live one block from eachother.
  • Options
    Bump. Admin/Moderator please shine some light on this mystery (scooby doo reference)
  • Options
    There's some serious shady business going on with these crystal subscription packs.

I'm not sure if it's a case of EA testing the waters with different offerings for different regions but it's clearly obvious that 1/3 of the player base is being screwed out of a better deal by only being offered the 7 day pack.

Then there's the other 1/3 who don't even get either option at all.

Someone from EA needs to address this issue and soon because it's been left for way too long.
  • Options
    Couldn't have said it better myself Slushi! Something needs to be done about this because I would happily pay for the 21 day sub. The 7 day is a total rip off!
  • Options
    I don't have any sub packs available......
  • Options
    Some of us dont get a chance at those crystal pack at all. Consider yourself lucky. :)
  • Options
    And some of us get the 21 day pack. Score!
  • Options
    I dont have the Chance to buy those packs at all.
    /bump
  • doomtroopers
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Seriously nothing from EA involving this issue? Not even a "hey yeah we screwed up and were working on it" They're answering other peoples questions, and yet this one has over 250 view and is brushed under the rug? Give us a **** answer already why are you screwing some people over and giving others a significant price advantage...
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Would like an answer to this as well.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    C'mon guys... we know you're reading this. Why alienate your playerbase... Knowing that others are being offered "better" deal is upsetting, this won't die down, i think....
  • Options
    I've never seen any Daily Crystal Boosters. I am waiting EA's reply.
  • Options
    I dont have this Packs? Where to buy them? I only have normal Crystal Packs.. Im from Germany..
  • Options
    Over 620 views, 12 posts and still no responce. Yet EA_Jesse has time to respond to other posts like:

"Hey Doj, I'm playing the game right now and not having issues with targeting. Could you give me specific situations you are seeing it in? Screenshots help too. And what other bugs are you still having trouble with specifically? "

For starters if you dont know the targeting system is 1/3 of the time not working you guys arent even playing your own **** game. Its starting to turn into a joke. I cant tell if they are purposely screwing/ignoring the players or just completely incompetent.
  • Options
    I've never seen any Daily Crystal Boosters at the store of this game.
  • Options
    I'm upset with this also, I have gotten no offers but my friends have signed up for the 21 pack. :(
  • doomtroopers
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Im on the same boat as you Mithious, my friend got the 21 day booster pack and laughs at me every day when he uses the crystals for 2 energy rebuys for 50 crystal each.
  • Options
    +1 to this post. Have never seen any packs. I was spending a good chunk on this game until I found out about it and now on pause until they address it. Hope it's just a short term a/b test to validate the right package for final sale, and not something discriminating against existing spenders.
  • Options
    BUMP. Give us a **** answer i know you've read this a few times EA_Jesse and are flat out ignoring it.
  • Options
    So I can confirm that this isn't even device specific it is completely random.....Clear the application data(MAKE SURE YOUR SAVED TO A GOOGLE ACCOUNT Or APPLE or you will lose your account progress) and hit play as guest, repeat this, see that the 7 day, NO option, and the 21 day subscriptions show up randomly.

I have a account I actually put money into and think this is really messed up MAKE IT available to all accounts or NO accounts. I wish I would have know this at the start I feel screwed.

I am one of the ones that has NO option for a subscription..... yeah

But hey at least no one else will have to suffer the same fate as me as long as they read this post before creating a account. They can just keep clearing the game data and starting over as guest till they get the 21 day option then finally log in and tie it to there account.
    Ally code: 557-818-159
  • Options
    I've never seen any boosts since I've started playing and it's frustrating to know other players have a big advantage because of that.....I would buy the 21 day booster instantly if it showed up
  • Options
    EA give us an answer... This isnt going to go away, imagine all the money your losing by the hundreds of people reading this and realising not to spend a dime on a rigged IAP
  • Options
    I can only tell you my experiences with another Capital Games game named Heroes of Dragon Age.
    There also where different pack offers for different accounts (I think depending on how much money you had spent so far). I always thought it was a bad idea, but we had to live with it. I don't know if it's the same with this game though.
  • Options
    Just found out about this. I never even got an option to buy either one. Pretty ****.
  • Options
    I've never had either offer for crystal subscriptions, either. Nor did I ever get the Dooku offer. It's really started to annoy me. BTW, I'm level 44 so it's got nothing to do what level I am. I simply was never offered those deals and it's not fair to those of us that never had those available.
  • Errant
    22 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I am a software engineer, mainly in bug analysis, replications, and defect analysis. I do this for devices responsible for peoples lives. That being said, this is really crappy what they did, its on par with bait and switch and pyramid schemes in my eyes.

As someone who has spent over 100$ on this game I really am not happy, if you value your customers don't screw us please.

This was obviously intentional I know this based on my previous investigation of what I thought was a bug originally. I hope people find my advice above before they have to suffer the same fate I did, or EA rectifies this, this truly is unacceptable. They will not be getting another penny out of me until they level the offerings.

Signed the guy who probably would have spent 400-500$+ on this game, because I can!
    Ally code: 557-818-159
  • Options
    EA Jesse please respond to this.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    My problem is that there has been none of the Daily Crystal Boosters in my game.
    Whenever I send e-mails or talk through Live Chat, every people of EA say "Post it on the Forum then the Developers read and fix it" only about the Daily Crystal issue. However, already, there are a lot of postings about the Daily Crystal issue. It looks like EA intentionally deceives users and hide the Daily Crystal if he/she has purchased in-apps on mobile games.
    This is very unfair and It is possible that this happens again at other EA games in the future.
    People suffering from this will be very careful when they pay in-apps of an EA game in the future.
    People want an honest and fair game.
  • Options
    Still no response to this?