Sid
55% 30 votes
Lumi
16% 9 votes

Replies

• Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    No Phasma, you are just wrong! NERF THIS THREAD TOO!!!
  • Xyo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma
    925-327-551
  • Options
    I think right now in the older servers most of the top pvp teams are running with Phasma or Qui Gon as leaders, with a few Sids and HK-47s sprinkled in.

That being said, all of your choices make good leaders with the right team around them. Well, maybe not so much Boba.
  • Options
    Barriss Offee?
  • Options
    Boba with a high crit chance team is pure gold. But yea the poll is buffed without phasma... yo have to nerf it mate
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ beoTches
  • Options
    uhhhhhh, best leader...Ewok elder or Coruscant police they're just so OP that they dont need a leader ability to be a good leader
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma
  • Options
    Phasma with a full first order team=massive domination
  • Options
    Qui Johnny
  • TK421
    19 posts Member
    Options
    I think a lot of it depends on the team you build around the leader. Boba + Leia + Lando is a pretty stupid combo that does tons of damage. Boba without at least Leia is only mediocre in my opinion.

For GW I don't think you can beat Barris. The bonus to HP and heal every round is awesome for the endurance nature of GW.

Best universal leader I think is Luminara. She is pretty good in PVP and GW.
  • YoYoYoda369
    181 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The sickest, most annoying combo is plasma (leader) with old daka. I can't tell you how many times my toons have been stunned multiple times from extra attacks!

Phasma hands down!
  • Options
    The sickest, most annoying combo is plasma (leader) with old daka. I can't tell you how many times my toons have been stunned multiple times from extra attacks!

Phasma hands down!

Especially when they have dooku too
  • Options
    QGJ,
  • NUTS
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma....until he is nerfed