Complete GW in 15 minites with 6 characters

2Next

Replies

• sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    Squinter wrote: »
    That's an extremely easy run. Your second last node contained Lumi, Chewie, JC, Eeth and Sid. Last was Barriss, Dooku, Eeth, Lumi, Sid.

Try having a combination of RG, Leia, GS, Rey, Fives, Han, QGJ, with Ben/Dooku lead in every team from node 8 :(

This, GW doesnt count unless you have to face 4+ G10 Reys.

So, anybody who doesn't face 4+ G10 Reys should turn their winnings back in?

I thought GW is scaled to player level. How is a lower level player supposed to face strong teams and get wiped out every day? How would they advance? Not all teams are equipped to play hard teams from as early as node 4 on every day. Give those teams a break.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    that had some sting to it. People are rude because that is the culture that this forum has created. It happens when people are unhappy, they get snappy.

Man I agree with @Widget_gaget 100% this forum does not leave a day with out the usually flairs, wines, fights, discussion etc.....

@Sikho @Baldo @Hangfire come on guys were vets in this forum no need to get into that ****......
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    You cant auto GW, its too hard.
    Dont you read the forums?
  • Options
    Rizn wrote: »
    Faff2D2 wrote: »

Nobody remembers silver medalists

Sure they do, remember that guy... Finished behind Michael Phelps, oh dang, what was his name?

You're right of course. ;)

It's Ryan Lochte
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This is the seven minute abs of threads.
  • MoBlaq
    586 posts Member
    Options
    @OP your wars are a joke. Lets see the video when you start fighting gear 10 and 11 on node 8
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    Options
    These discussions are a complete joke if the OP doesn't even state what their arena power is. Once you are 38k+ arena power, let's see how your "15 mins with 6 toons" works out for you...

Bwahahaha...laughable. GW is a broken mess right now. Either make protection regenerate each time or remove it outright.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    These discussions are a complete joke if the OP doesn't even state what their arena power is. Once you are 38k+ arena power, let's see how your "15 mins with 6 toons" works out for you...

Bwahahaha...laughable. GW is a broken mess right now. Either make protection regenerate each time or remove it outright.

Agreed it takes way too long.

Star Wars fun trivia fact:

When Han Solo said, "No reward is worth this", he was actually referring to GW.
  • Amnor
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Im sitting at 38.299 arena power and though I cannot complete GW in 15 minutes, its still easily doable - even with 1 team only from start to end.

I use exclusively this team:

Barris
    QGJ
    Rey
    GS
    RG

All but RG are gear X.
    It takes me 30-40 minutes. Probably I could cut it to 20-30min if I played first several battles on auto, but I dont trust AI at all.
    Usually I need to restart 2-3 times during the whole run due to bad RNG, but I dont even change the team in such cases. I just attack different toon first to change the AI attack order - at higher lvls usually there are 2-3 high priority targets anyways.

Since lvl cap release Ive lost RG only once (at stage 9-10) and had to replace him for ST Han. The rest runs were completed with this team without any loses.

GW is really well balanced IMO - it is fairly easily doable with the proper team and yet it still offers some challenge at higher stages. Plus the rewards are totally worth the time. Its the best source of credits in game, not to mention ability materials and GW currency...

I dont understand why so many people complain about GW. If you dont like it, just dont play it.
  • Options
    Congrats to the OP for finishing GW on auto in 15 minutes, i wish i trusted the AI enough =P

I am fortunate to have started playing in December so i have several teams available to sacrifice or sub in when in need replacement characters, mostly F2P, regular 1st in my shard and almost level 79.

This team can run over most teams pretty easily (provided they aren't gear 10 Dooku leads)

Phasma (Leader), Lumi, Rey, QJG, Daka

A good mix of damage, speed and stuns. Once i get to node 9/10 i normally swap Lumi out for Fives, GS or Greedo just to speed it up a bit.

I am very glad that i generally don't fight too many crazy teams in GW, it's been easy for the past few weeks so i'll leave the challenge in Arena =)
  • Options
    I want to make sevaral things clear.
    First, I didn't upload my video to boast of myself, or to recommend everybody do the same thing.
    I never ever intended to offend anyone either. I just hope it helps. If you don't like it, I'm sorry bothering you.

Second, to be honest my arena power is 31k. I don't know if I can do the same thing if I'm 38k as some of you said. I'll tell you any information you doubt. Feel free to ask me. But let me claim once that I don't need 38k to be #1 on my server a least for now. Sincerely no offence, but getting #1 with less arena power could be an option.

• Options
    Seems few people have digestion problem after seeing this video.
  • Options
    Best I've done is 23 minutes with full Nightsisters.

Why does this forum have to be full of such rude people?

I don't think what I said is rude, but everyone is entitled to their 4352 opinions.

I laughed out loud
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

I don't think what I said is rude, but everyone is entitled to their 4352 opinions.

I laughed out loud

Me 3
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Ugluk wrote: »
    This is the seven minute abs of threads.

LOL!
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    Options
    Hangfire wrote: »

I could say the place is full of people who are uptight with no sense of humor, but that would be rude.

It would also be correct. I think I have seen, oh, about 3 people with any sense of humor.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Hangfire wrote: »

I could say the place is full of people who are uptight with no sense of humor, but that would be rude.

It would also be correct. I think I have seen, oh, about 3 people with any sense of humor.

Attempts at humor are met with accusations and reports of trolling...

Makes the funny train slow right down.
  • Veritasum
    755 posts Member
    Options
    I'll just bump for those who insist GW is "impossible."
  • Options
    I have been able to get through almost the complete GW nodes with this team:

Phasma(L)
    Old Ben
    Fives
    ST Han
    Barriss

At L78, G8, 7* for all of them, I can usually get through all nodes, but sometimes need to swap Fives or Barriss with RG on the last couple battles.
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    Arube wrote: »
    M31Andro wrote: »
    In addition, I'm 78 now, F2P, usually arena rank 1. I start the game in early Feburary.

I call **** On this comment. Either you are not F2P or you are not lv78 and ranked 1. I've been playing since December and am only lv 77, I play every day, and have spent some money. I use all my energy plus some refreshes. Just don't think this is possible for 4 1/2 months and totally F2P... Just sayin'

It's completely possible. It also depends on how many refreshes you do daily. At rank one he can afford to level up faster.

I disagree. If he's truly F2P, he's limited on refreshes because he's limited on earning crystals. There's no way a F2P is level 78 in 3 months
  • puru
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »

completely agree. At L80 and 38K arena squad the GW is painfully long and not really worth the time. Even deep benches start scraping the bottom after 7-8 monster arena teams, not to mention the time it takes.

Words of Wisdom:
    When Han Solo said, "No reward is worth this", he was actually referring to GW.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw1XhBUxDhM

Here's a video trying to complete galatia war as fast as I could.
    If you are struggling with gw, trying to go through it faster due to your time schedule, or any other case. I hope if it helps you.

That's an easy run. Get back to me when you are level 80, the last 4-6 nodes are QGJ, Rey, Leia, RG, (misc 5th toon), gear 10/11 with omegas and full protection each node.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    sying wrote: »
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    Squinter wrote: »
    That's an extremely easy run. Your second last node contained Lumi, Chewie, JC, Eeth and Sid. Last was Barriss, Dooku, Eeth, Lumi, Sid.

Try having a combination of RG, Leia, GS, Rey, Fives, Han, QGJ, with Ben/Dooku lead in every team from node 8 :(

This, GW doesnt count unless you have to face 4+ G10 Reys.

So, anybody who doesn't face 4+ G10 Reys should turn their winnings back in?

I thought GW is scaled to player level. How is a lower level player supposed to face strong teams and get wiped out every day? How would they advance? Not all teams are equipped to play hard teams from as early as node 4 on every day. Give those teams a break.

No team is equipped to play what they are throwing at us right now. Each node has full protection, max gear, omegas abilities and groupings of the fastest toons (QGJ, Rey, and Keia) coupled with RG for the last 4-6 nodes. You basically fight the same team repeatively only you health and cooldowns begin to fail you.
  • Akiraine
    256 posts Member
    Options
    My last 6-7 nodes always compose of a mixture of OB, rey, qgj, rg, gs, rex, fives, leia, daka
    And g10+, its painful to say the least. Protection needs to be totally removed from GW. The tm changes made it both ways, now u can no longer send in suicide teams to eat abilities effectively, because the next squad u send in will meet a team with tm carried over also.
  • Options
    Hate to face a node with Daka, RG, Rey, 5's and QGJ or GS.