multi hit/counter team

I was thinking about building a team based on having counter abiltys and building together hits I was looking for opinions on a team that's easily farmible without money so far I have in thought of a team consiting of phamsa (leader) dooku genisean warrior IG 88 and poe to tank the damage/taunt or perhaps ig86 instead of poe any thoughts ?

Replies

• Options
    For this route getting Fives would be better.

I would give a try Phasma, FOTP, Fives, Dooku and Genosian Soldier.

You could also add FO stormtrooper. Just metioned the trooper as a seccond option because he has more chance to attack again since he counters and has higher HP. FOTP is a better option for early damage. Kylo is another choice
  • Options
    Tonight my 11battle in Gwars was a team with Dooku Kilo Ayla Sidious Ct555.. I 've fought that battle while i was almost sleeping and for an error i've used Phasma AOE.. They jumped on my poor captain in 4 (ayla,5,dooku,kilo) :D.. I've laugh so much that i forgot to force close the app and i've lost 400 tokens, but that scene was unforgetable.. :D
  • Options
    imo i think Phasma (L), dooku, ayala, fisto, daka would be aa more suitable squad.
    you dont need a taunt/tank because you focus on counters. sure you can taunt when your squad is low, but you can heal your team as well
    Daka is great for a counter group, because more often than not, if they die and get revived on the enemys turn, they counter attack from the grave with offense and defense up which is pretty awesome.