Gear 9 Lumi or St. Han (furnace)

thee_pdx
302 posts Member
Hi

Can anyone assist with advice on whether to gear9 lumi or st han? I pulled the mythical rainbow unicorn furnace in shipments so want to use wisely.

My arena team is currently

SThan L 7* g8, IG86 7*g8, gs 7*g9, daka 6* g8 and rg 6* g8. I also have 7* lumi g8 and rp 7* g8, but seem to do best in arena with the first team, although still playing. All level 74 (my current level) no-one else of interest yet (5* or below).

st han looks obvs but lumi is awesome in raids and GW. GW seems pretty easy at the mo but anticipating difficulties. stuck on LS 8a, but thats due to rest of team being 5* or below.

many thanks, ben

Replies

• DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Han. He's on your arena team. Lumi is just ok in raids.

I actually like Han in rancor stages. Just taunt after he bellows, and hope he stays alive long enough to be devoured.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I would say ST Han. His whole role is based on TM manipulation by taking damage. More health, more prot = more TM manipulation.

Lumi is nice, but I think you would get more milage out of Han. Thats just opinion though, just like this thread :)
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    awesome, thanks, that was my main thought too. good tip on rancor tho, djj, im always doing it just before he bellows, doh!

cheers

edit: found what i was looking for on swgoh.gg; hans protection goies up 4500, lumi only 2000. that exactly want i wanted hes a bit squishy for a tank now so need to run with rg as well. very cool, g9 st. han it is.

many thanks

• McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Options
    han fo sho
  • Options
    Han is the king! Mine is gear 10 and only dies in the end of the arena games. At that point I have 4 toons still standing with full health and a guaranteed victory :smile:
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Han is the king! Mine is gear 10 and only dies in the end of the arena games. At that point I have 4 toons still standing with full health and a guaranteed victory :smile:

@AlexHermanssonGr
    QGJ says hi!

Just kidding. Offense is easier than defense. Personally, I find ST Han slightly ignorable with a QGJ dispel waiting and ready. Usually killing a Rey or Ig86 is more important. Also, ST Han loves to eat RG stuns, so I noticed.
  • Options
    @Toukai
    Of course I'm being eaten alive on defense, but so is everybody. I find it neat to spank anybody on offense though! :smile:
    The only good defense toons are probably RG and Daka (just because of RNG bullsh!t).