Luke 36 3*2
Poe 36 3*4
Res Trooper 36 3*3
Snowtrooper 36 3*3
Stormtrooper 36 3*2
Ahsoka 36 2*2
QGJ 36 2*3
and then some crap

Did I noob screw myself, or is there hope?

Replies

• Options
    Okay I'll help. First of all stop levelling characters you are spreading your credits and training droids too thin.

Out of your list these are the characters I would focus on: Sid - arena tokens go to him, Kylo ren - get shards from 4c once unlocked, Jedi consular- I would put all cantina energy into him until you can farm Kylo's shards. Phasma is a fantastic leader and is well worth focussing on, however plasma is competing with luminara for shards from galactic wars and you really should get luminara as priority number 1. It will make galactic war so much easier for you.

These are the ones I would focus on and in that order pretty much.

Sid - arena
    Consular - cantina
    Luminara - galactic war
    Old daka - cantina shipments
    Kylo ren - cantina but you probably haven't gotten to that level yet.
    Phasma - galactic shipments

Poe is strong but not til end game so I wouldn't waste the time on him yet as you have already spread yourself thin. You aren't screwed though - if anything a balanced roster like yours will make galactic war a bit easier. But those are the characters I think you should focus on. I hope this helped, because it was a pain to type on iPad.

• Options
    No lumi? 2* jc? Good luck in gw.
  • Options
    You need healers for GW. You first get healers, so you can get mat mark III (critical!) and droids and loads of cash.

A quick FIX is focus on Talia, and farm JC in rhe regular missions. Get both of them as strong as possible. Ackbar can only heal when dispelling. Henis a secondary healer and does little damage. Because your tram lacks high damage folls now, grating an extra turn from ackbar does not produce enough benefit.

Then think how you want to do damage. Sid is a solid choice. Kylo so so, but good if you exactly know when / how to get his best. Leia is good until you get to 50s, so may be a waste of time. Ackbar and L

Phasma: useful if you have heavy damage chars. No point in delivering iccasionally a little bit more damage in a tanks or heavy healers squad.
  • Options
    Don't play GoH drunk! Walk away. Just walk away.
  • Options
    Ganicola wrote: »

Sid - arena
    Consular - cantina
    Luminara - galactic war
    Old daka - cantina shipments
    Kylo ren - cantina but you probably haven't gotten to that level yet.
    Phasma - galactic shipments

Thanks for the advice, I will follow it to the letter. Unfortunately I waited two weeks before hitting the forums and was building based on nothing other than my own interpretation of what I thought I needed for GW, namely, a deep bench... and my mastercard.

I appreciate everyone's input on this topic, and I even won my first GW last night, though the only thing I remember about it was that I finished with Sid at 10% health as my only surviving character, I even sacrificed my level 1-5 characters as fodder for the final battle.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    jfgibson wrote: »
    ... I finished with Sid at 10% health as my only surviving character, I even sacrificed my level 1-5 characters as fodder for the final battle.
    I've done that before to help keep Sid alive. Makes me feel very dark side, and ... dirty. >:)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.