Heroic tier teams phase 1 advice please

Prev134
InyakSolomon1
107 posts Member
edited May 2016
So far I've learned you need teams of Phasma (L), Rey, RG, GS, QGJ.
Any alternate makeups?
Also looking for info on required levels, gear, skills, etc.
Thanks!
Post edited by InyakSolomon1 on

Replies

• Options
    Also anyone have an idea the minimum number of phase 1 teams a guild needs to clear heroic?
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Dmg plus someone that can remove debuffs from your team consistently
    Being able to remove buffs and stuns are optional.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Also anyone have an idea the minimum number of phase 1 teams a guild needs to clear heroic?

You need to do 2 million damage to clear phase one. Brute force works well with a few utility toons. To get big numbers in damage you need slow, debuff removal and TM reduction; defense down works well and also a stun if you want to leave one pig friend alive.
  • Options
    I've heard Tm reduction isn't as effective in tier 7 as in 6. I'm f2p and hoping to build a tier 7 team that should also be able to do tier 6
    Good idea? Bad idea?
  • Options
    Really hoping to avoid having to build separate tier 6 and tier 7 teams
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ is still effective since his potency is so high
  • Options
    K so we've got QGJ for tiers 6 and 7. What about the rest I've been reading about (Rey, GS, RG, Phasma)? Could I keep those for both tiers on phase 1 or would I have to swap out?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    You could just fine, I save my Phasma and GS for phase 2.
  • Options
    I use Akbar, Leia, GS, QGJ, Lando for phase 1 and try to escape as many as possible...
    I'm normally top 5 in my guild base just upon the one squad in phase 1 attack I use.
    Debuff is important, but other then that it's all about DPS...
  • Zolballen
    48 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    AA (L), Leia, Rey, GS and QGJ. Don´t waste a slot on stuns, doesn´t do good for you. Go for the right guard first, then dispel the captain´s offense up with QGJ and destroy the left guard. Then unload on the captain, and use QGJ basic only to get TM reduction. Once the guards are back, take them out again as fast as possible and unload on the captain again. If you are lucky, you can do this once more, hopefully with only GS being dead at the time. Once the enrage kicks in, you must make a decision. If your best toons still have protection left, try and escape with them (they are no use on the rancor without any protection), if they don´t,then hit the captain as much as you can. Once the guards taunt, the game is over :)
    I would only retreat if it is not GS who dies first.. but you could try to retreat as much as you want, it depends on your guild. In our guild, I usually cannot do more than 1-2 tries on phase 1, because we kill phase 1 so fast..

About the levels, they are all lvl 80, at least G9 (Leia is G10). Abilities are maxed, omega on Leia stealth, AA tactical, QGJ basic, Rey second special and GS unique.

If your guild is strong enough, you can do phase 1 with 5-7 players.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    We usually clear Phase 1 with 5 attacks around 400-600k dammage with this set up you mentionned : Phasma (l), Rey, GS, QGJ, STH (or RG but better to activate the taunt after Death Mark is ON).
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    The best P1 Heroic team is Phasma (L), Rex, QGJ, GS, Rey
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    And the highest recorded damage?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options
    1M+ damage with Teebo (l), Rex, QGJ, GS, Jawa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cuyjl7FsFo
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »

My guild is also wanting to try heroic.
    What are the best teams for P2-4 if you don't mind sharing?
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    So far I've learned you need teams of Phasma (L), Rey, RG, GS, QGJ.
    Any alternate makeups?
    Also looking for info on required levels, gear, skills, etc.
    Thanks!

Rex instead of Rg
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Options
    @Mol_Sign OMG 1m dmg in Tier 7... Who says the TM strategy does not work for Tier 7?!
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options
    Sysy wrote: »
    @Mol_Sign OMG 1m dmg in Tier 7... Who says the TM strategy does not work for Tier 7?!

I know right? It should be possible to do even better with a slightly different comp.
  • Options
    Mol_Sign wrote: »
    1M+ damage with Teebo (l), Rex, QGJ, GS, Jawa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cuyjl7FsFo

MIND BLOWN
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • TorShezada
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

I know right? It should be possible to do even better with a slightly different comp.

I'm thinking maybe the Elder to speed up Teebo... instead of the Jawa... perhaps?
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    TorShezada wrote: »

I'm thinking maybe the Elder to speed up Teebo... instead of the Jawa... perhaps?

I'm going to replace GS with Elder to speed up Teebo. We need a slow buff on capt to maximize damage (you'll see that in all the 4M+ damage T6 raids with Teebo using Fives), so we should probably keep Jawa.

See this thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/446020/#Comment_446020
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    @Mol_Sign is that Jawa's basic Omega?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    @Mol_Sign is that Jawa's basic Omega?

Yes, Jawa's basic is omega'd.
  • Options

Would make a great F2P replacement for Rex.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options

I'm going to replace GS with Elder to speed up Teebo. We need a slow buff on capt to maximize damage (you'll see that in all the 4M+ damage T6 raids with Teebo using Fives), so we should probably keep Jawa.

See this thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/446020/#Comment_446020

Hmmm I can see how that could work. So you would forfeit the additional GS attacks for greater TM for Teebo (from EE) hoping his TM reduction sticks.... thanks.
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options

Hmmm I can see how that could work. So you would forfeit the additional GS attacks for greater TM for Teebo (from EE) hoping his TM reduction sticks.... thanks.

ACtually, if Elder's basic is omega'd then there might be enough TM for all allies to get more attacks per round and therefore a higher damage per round.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »

..and who would you swap for Rex in descending order?
    Thanks!
  • Options

ACtually, if Elder's basic is omega'd then there might be enough TM for all allies to get more attacks per round and therefore a higher damage per round.

I see.
    Also you could omega Teebo's leader ability too, to have a 50% chance of TM gain for all allies if they get Teebo stealth = more hits on the target....
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options
    I see.
    Also you could omega Teebo's leader ability too, to have a 50% chance of TM gain for all allies if they get Teebo stealth = more hits on the target....

Absolutely. That's just 3 omega mats. Easy decision.
  • TorShezada
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Just need to G10 and fully gear him + Omega leader and finish EE and Omega basic. How about EE instead of Rex ? And keep GS for the extra attacks?