Guild Raid Payout Options

TommySitt
1690 posts Member
edited May 2016

Guild Raid Payout Options 42 votes

Status Quo
19%
darksideMBL_66Dookiedog68LordRathfutszaqTyrael1701LasseriniAmidamaru 8 votes
Earn currency and credits based on total damage, and bid on full gear through a queue system
30%
bombbadassBarbarianAmnorTommySittnickalleyeForceMondeoRFCApocDev_StrBetaRayZolballenOoUndeadBPCAsparux 13 votes
Everyone gets the same currency and credits, gear is randomized
50%
KAULIWhiteroomOwexBaillMegadeth3700DekayingsoulKlockoAltoon33Jaquizz1616BastilaDhanAstrisZemynDarthdaddy81RMFRiggin12RobbeRobbeRobbeCeberusNot_Ceth_SenpaiBjpac04CountTucu6The6Bull6 21 votes

Replies

• hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone gets the same gear, credits and currency is stratified 60/40 via guild con contribution since last raid/damage dealt.
  • Options
    Status Quo
    This isn't communist Russia here. If you bring more to the party, you should get more in return. If a guy who has half your lineup and did half your damage got twice your rewards just because he had good luck with the RNG, isn't that even more annoying than dodge?
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Amidamaru wrote: »
    This isn't communist Russia here. If you bring more to the party, you should get more in return. If a guy who has half your lineup and did half your damage got twice your rewards just because he had good luck with the RNG, isn't that even more annoying than dodge?

What if the guy who did top damage didn't add that much in the way of resources to open the raid, but the lower damage guys all did? Shouldn't they get theirs too?
  • Options
    How about "other"?

In my view there should be some consideration of contributions to guild activities and daily energy.

Perhaps also some consideration to better spread of rewards for those who deal similar damage to the leader. Say within 5% of the leaders damage no matter what the final position.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    @Klocko

That's weird, why didn't they spend enough to open?
    Also to answer your question, no it shouldn't be based on how much you spend to open the said raid.
    If I deal 2x as much dmg as someone that deals half but he spend a bit more gathering points, that's not a reason to give him more rewards imo.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Amidamaru wrote: »

Right now the guy who does the most damage isnt necessarily going to get more than the guy who finished dead last anyway...at least not on T7. I've seen more full gear drops go to ranks 20-30 than I have to 1-10; of course they get more of the assured drops.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I still think it should be based on guild daily contributions. If everyone contributes the same, then everyone gets the same raid rewards.

As of now the payouts are beyond ridiculous. On heroic, rank 10 gets twice as much raid gear salvage as rank 11. 40 vs 20.

Why? Twice as much because they got a few more damage points?

I don't know what people were smoking when they came up with this system.
  • Options
    Unlike a mix of two and three. Top damage overall get gear, gear is randomised for everyone else. Currency and credits are even. Maybe give top three tiered c&c.
  • Kabal
    62 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @Klocko

That's weird, why didn't they spend enough to open?
    Also to answer your question, no it shouldn't be based on how much you spend to open the said raid.
    If I deal 2x as much dmg as someone that deals half but he spend a bit more gathering points, that's not a reason to give him more rewards imo.

That an incredibly myopic view. If it weren't from the work they did to get the raid running, you'd get no rewards at all. I'm not saying they deserve what you do if you do twice the damage, but they also don't deserve ****.
  • Options
    Earn currency and credits based on total damage, and bid on full gear through a queue system
    TommySitt wrote: »
    Guilds are supposed to be about partnerships and teamwork, not trying to outperform everyone and hoard resources at everyone else's expense. That's what pvp is for. When your teammates get stronger, the raids go quicker, if you have guildmates on your server you can partner with them to block out competitors, there may be guild wars at some point

2 beers on my count to this man!

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Status Quo
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    I still think it should be based on guild daily contributions. If everyone contributes the same, then everyone gets the same raid rewards.

As of now the payouts are beyond ridiculous. On heroic, rank 10 gets twice as much raid gear salvage as rank 11. 40 vs 20.

Why? Twice as much because they got a few more damage points?

I don't know what people were smoking when they came up with this system.

I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with the payouts, in the update that added guarantees for the raid only gear the top 3 was supposed to get 40 pieces and top 10 30 pieces.