Odd arena today?

I normally finish in the top 100, starting in the 200s most nights. Today having some odd rng. I've had 4 games where I got to make a total of two moves, in the 200s, due to stuns and turn rate buffing/debuffing. Just seems unlikely, especially against the disparate teams I'm facing. Curious if anyone else is having an unusual experience today.

Replies

• Options
    This has happened to me before, it's just really really bad luck lol like for instance out of 10 games my dooku not stunning a single time, while the enemies daka stunned every single time xD
  • Options
    Yup, in my first fight I could not hit anything and they could do nothing but crit. I sacrificed an ewok to the RNG God and all was well the next round.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Yup, in my first fight I could not hit anything and they could do nothing but crit. I sacrificed an ewok to the RNG God and all was well the next round.
    Lol sacrificial ewok xD
  • Options
    I've had a lot of dodges lately so I switched up my squad. I have not fought since 2am though I got tied up so did not snipe my way to the top.
  • Options
    I know in my head it's just how it goes sometimes, but just seemed extraordinarily unlucky.

Loved the sacrificial ewok, lol.
  • Options
    Today was like that for me with speed rolls. It's probably just my team but the battles at the top of my bracket are 100% decided by who gets to go first. Not really fun IMO. You either wipe the floor with the enemy or 3 members of your team are red or dead before they get a turn
  • CUFCfan616
    279 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm getting every team dodging everything when Sid is their captain conveniently enough so their healers can bring someone back with no health the very next move. The last few days I've lost 5 or 6 matches now from extra dodging/stuns (can't remember the last time Dooku stunned someone for me)/crits compared to maybe 1 or 2 losses each week

Edit - just happened yet again with Sid dodging (with Phasma as captain this time for a change) when I woul've killed him and then JC heals and they continue to wipe out my team in 1 round thanks to every attack coming with a bonus attack with extra poggle damage.

Bad day at the office, but the pvp is horrendous as it is right now imo. Try all you want to focus on one toon, the ai will dodge you and heal them up before critting for fun
    Post edited by CUFCfan616 on
  • Options
    I have had several games where it seems like the defending team had hightend speed. Toons were attacking multiple times.
  • Options
    I fought a phasma team today and I had the first 3 attacks after which a phasma proc nearly took out my JC with 3 attacks. I had 1 attack and then the mother of all Phasma procs resulted in 10 uncontested attacks taking out 3 of my 5 toons. My attacks had been on other teams Sid who never went below 50% and was back to almost full health after my 3 deaths. I got wtfpwnd but thankfully was still able to finish arenas at rank 2 for the day

Some days you eat the bear and some days the bear eats you
  • Options
    Another good example happened yesterday. I wont pretend to know how this happened, and don't even remember the other teams makeup except that they had a Dakka.
    Dakka attacks JC and stuns him.
    Several others attacks and Dakka's back up, attacks sid and stuns him...JC is still stunned.
    More attacks and Dakka is back AGAIN. Attacks and stuns Dooku. JC, Sid and Dooku are all 3 stunned simultaneously and all from Dakka. She had some increased turn meter for sure, but I've never before seen her stuns last that long.