Will servers ever re-balance?

I'm not trying to make the game any easier by any means, but reading so much about teams competing in the top 10-200 makes me wonder if I'll ever get there. I have competitive characters with purple gear. I'm level 57 and have 18k power... And I cannot seem to crack the top 500!! Everyone is level 59-60 and 18-20k at the 500 barrier. Just wondering if the servers will ever distribute or disband when there is that many high level players together.

Replies

• DanP91
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Tried posting a screen shot but it didn't work.
  • Options
    Have you tried refreshing arena attempts
  • Options
    Yes of course. I guess I'm just on an old server and everyone is already level 60 and geared/stared up
  • Options
    DanP91 wrote: »
    Yes of course. I guess I'm just on an old server and everyone is already level 60 and geared/stared up

We have all been there...Time is your friend.
  • Options
    I'm not trying to make the game any easier by any means, but reading so much about teams competing in the top 10-200 makes me wonder if I'll ever get there. I have competitive characters with purple gear. I'm level 57 and have 18k power... And I cannot seem to crack the top 500!! Everyone is level 59-60 and 18-20k at the 500 barrier. Just wondering if the servers will ever distribute or disband when there is that many high level players together.

Need synergy. That is not a big power difference. I run, at times, a team that is only 19,500 power and I take out teams that are 24k. It is all synergy and strategy. Now I'm not saying that an 8k team will take a 15k team out, but once you get up in the higher range it comes to strategy and synergy more than simple power rating.

If you'd like I'll happily take a peak at what you have and offer any suggestions to try and help out. Feel free to message me privately.
  • Options
    I used to be in your position. I was ranking between 250 to 750 because I was nine levels behind the #1 player in my server. Now that I've reached level cap I have gone as high as 97 and don't drop below 250. Once you're on an even playing field you can truly test yourself. Until then just keep upgrading your top 5 and hope that the level cap increase is delayed so you can work your way up.

You're just in the teenager years of the game, lots of strange changes are happening to your game and you're just trying to get through it. But don't worry, your 20s are just around the corner.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Thanks for the support. Maybe my combos aren't working. My main team is (all lvl 57):
    Sid*6 lvl6 gear (one piece from 7)
    Lum*5 lvl7 gear
    Pog*5 lvl6 gear (one piece from 7)
    JC*4 lvl8 gear
    Jawa*5 lvl7 gear

I also have a collection of other characters from random bronze packs. Plas*3 lvl6 gear, Ahsoka*4 lvl6, Dathcha*4, CT-fives*3, TIE pilot*2, Leia*2

Are there any other combinations for better synergy I should work towards? I haven't been a fan of Capt Plasma as leader but would if need be. Thanks
  • Options
    Thanks for the support. Maybe my combos aren't working. My main team is (all lvl 57):
    Sid*6 lvl6 gear (one piece from 7)
    Lum*5 lvl7 gear
    Pog*5 lvl6 gear (one piece from 7)
    JC*4 lvl8 gear
    Jawa*5 lvl7 gear

I also have a collection of other characters from random bronze packs. Plas*3 lvl6 gear, Ahsoka*4 lvl6, Dathcha*4, CT-fives*3, TIE pilot*2, Leia*2

Are there any other combinations for better synergy I should work towards? I haven't been a fan of Capt Plasma as leader but would if need be. Thanks

Poggle and jawa? No ig 88? With that build I would say working towards( after you star up sid...) to go for ig 88 and in the cantina battles use your 400 points toward poe, it might take a bit of time but that's the closest synergy you'll get to atm.
  • Options
    replace jawa definately if you could get ig88 and ig86 ud have a decent team or just another attacker to go with 88
  • Options
    Ok that sounds like something to try. I have ig86*2 lvl 4 gear right now. Should I work on him to replace Jawa or go for ig88? Or if I'm adding both droids to my lineup who am I removing? Thanks for pointing me in the right direction