What would you suggest me? Squad Arena Team.

TMK
700 posts Member
I am seeing my ranking is dropping (it varies though) from 20+ to 30 ranks each night. I can't mantain any solid spot, I used to be top 50 easily, now I seem to struggle staying there. So here are my questions:

1. I have Fives (G8, 4*, all important abilities level 7) at level 72. Should I get him my second Omega? At what star level he becomes viable? I have a feeling he might do good now.
2. My Daka is level 76 (G8, 6*, all important abilities level 7). Should I give her my second Omega?
3. I also have ST Han (6*, G8, level 64).

My main concern is; who to give Omega first? I will have one to spend tomorrow night.

The rest of my roster looks (all are level 70+ and gear 8) like this:

7* Rey
7* Dooku
7* QGJ
7* GS
5* RG
6* Yoda
7* Phasma

I am pretty sure Rey isn't going out of the line-up. If I move out Dooku, I have no real leader to connect all toons together.

Suggest me something!

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I recommend Dodge meta unless you have something scarier (which I dont see that you do).

Dooku, RG, Rey, GS, QGJ - Pretty solid team.

Dooku, ST Han, Rey, GS, QGJ - Also solid, you lose auto-taunt which can be a problem. ST han is slow without AA as a leader, so his taunt will come after it really needs too (without good dodges to keep him up).

Dooku, Daka, ST Han, Rey, GS(or QGJ) - Pretty decent control team. Your downside is Rey/GS/QGJ dieing. Still, this team can be frightening due to how RNG based it is and can easily go bad for your enemy.

Phasma, Daka, ST Han, Rey, QGJ(or GS) - You will probably be targeted more. The absense of Dodge guarentees the enemy isnt relying on RNG to kill your toons. However, some good Daka auto-attack procs can stun an entire team. I wouldnt really use Phasma right now without FOTP.

5s won't really be viable until you omega his basic, and make him at least 6*. The whole thing that makes him dangerous is his HP and protection, meaning he needs as much gear and * levels as possible. Clone synergies also work well, but you dont have any clones.

I would refrain from using Yoda unless you're up against a Kylo. Yoda is okay, but he is a Jedi which means he can easily be controled, and he has moderate to low hp.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    I recommend Dodge meta unless you have something scarier (which I dont see that you do).

Dooku, RG, Rey, GS, QGJ - Pretty solid team.

Dooku, ST Han, Rey, GS, QGJ - Also solid, you lose auto-taunt which can be a problem. ST han is slow without AA as a leader, so his taunt will come after it really needs too (without good dodges to keep him up).

Dooku, Daka, ST Han, Rey, GS(or QGJ) - Pretty decent control team. Your downside is Rey/GS/QGJ dieing. Still, this team can be frightening due to how RNG based it is and can easily go bad for your enemy.

Phasma, Daka, ST Han, Rey, QGJ(or GS) - You will probably be targeted more. The absense of Dodge guarentees the enemy isnt relying on RNG to kill your toons. However, some good Daka auto-attack procs can stun an entire team. I wouldnt really use Phasma right now without FOTP.

5s won't really be viable until you omega his basic, and make him at least 6*. The whole thing that makes him dangerous is his HP and protection, meaning he needs as much gear and * levels as possible. Clone synergies also work well, but you dont have any clones.

I would refrain from using Yoda unless you're up against a Kylo. Yoda is okay, but he is a Jedi which means he can easily be controled, and he has moderate to low hp.
    Great advice, helpful as well.

I am currently running the first team you described and with that being said, I don't see it being changed. I tried to run with Daka but I tend to get targeted more due to her not being 7* and non-Omega maxed.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I run the first team myself. I don't drop like a stone with that team (maybe 20-50 at the most). I tried running Phasma, but I ended up losing almost 100-200 slots in a single night (heart attack!).

I was thinking of changing it up to Dooku/Daka/ST Han/Rey/GS when I get Daka maxed (she is sitting at 6* unfortunately).

The thing with that team is yes, it is RNG, but a lot of people won't target it because they are scared of RNG. If they go for ST Han, Daka could just revive them. If they dont go for ST Han, Rey and GS go bananas with TM gain. Dooku makes killing anyone an uncertainty.

Give either one a try and let me know.

Unfortunately I can't really compete in the g10 + p2w meta right now, so I can only really continue with what I have. Top toons atm are Leia, Rex, Echo, Sun Fac. Someone did a number crunch and f2p getting all shards in the shop would take almost 4 months to 7* one of those people, at the same time gimping your gear/farm progression since you wont use free crystals on refreshes.

All in all, not worth it imo.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    I run the first team myself. I don't drop like a stone with that team (maybe 20-50 at the most). I tried running Phasma, but I ended up losing almost 100-200 slots in a single night (heart attack!).

I was thinking of changing it up to Dooku/Daka/ST Han/Rey/GS when I get Daka maxed (she is sitting at 6* unfortunately).

The thing with that team is yes, it is RNG, but a lot of people won't target it because they are scared of RNG. If they go for ST Han, Daka could just revive them. If they dont go for ST Han, Rey and GS go bananas with TM gain. Dooku makes killing anyone an uncertainty.

Give either one a try and let me know.

Unfortunately I can't really compete in the g10 + p2w meta right now, so I can only really continue with what I have. Top toons atm are Leia, Rex, Echo, Sun Fac. Someone did a number crunch and f2p getting all shards in the shop would take almost 4 months to 7* one of those people, at the same time gimping your gear/farm progression since you wont use free crystals on refreshes.

All in all, not worth it imo.

We are on the same boat I can tell. I am F2P myself and might as well try ST Han once I level and star him up. The line-up seems promising, at least until I get my RG to 6* stars.