New Female Character Event, will Resistance Pilot count?

13Next

Replies

• JoseIrimia
    446 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    With the new event we will finally get to know whether RP, RG, and Resistance soldier are males or females.

Exciting!
    How about no one cares to explore gender status of imaginary pixel toons.
    Get a life troll.
    Again, what's the problem?

Do not worry, you will always find people highly opinionated and disrespectful, that hide behind the anonymity of an avatar/social media to attack others, while they would never do it same way face to face. Just ignore them. Do not deserve any waste of time or thought.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Options
    Don't care, running my NS Team. B)
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    Here's hoping chief chirpa is a female!

I believe FOTP must be a female!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance Pilot is a female FYI. Confirmed by the artist him/herself.

As the proud owner of a full Nightsister squad, Luminara, Ahsoka, Rey and RP I think I'm all set for this female only event.

As usual, Cosmicturtle is 100% correct. On both points. :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    MaxiPriest wrote: »
    Here's hoping chief chirpa is a female!

I believe FOTP must be a female!

Chirpa is a he, he was in the movie:
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chirpa/Legends
  • HoshiDee
    27 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I would LOVE to get these characters as rewards for the female event! QT-KT, BO-N1 and/or SN-D1. The last pair may be garbage, but I'd farm them cos they look good :D

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/SN-D1/Legends
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I hope some of the jawas or ewoks turn out to be female
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    I think this will be the first event debut I'm actually prepared for lol. I have 9 ladies at 7☆s.
  • Options
    Which restroom will Resistance Pilot be able to use?
  • Options
    Wow, so my NS squad will actually have a purpose?
  • Options
    One thing is for sure, BB-8 is definitely female.

Sexy-Star-Wars-Robot--127597.jpg
  • NGZ001
    14 posts Member
    Options
    What about the three Geonosians? All insect soldiers are females. Male insects in a society are all drones whose only purpose is reproduction.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Leave it to Disney, they sneak sex into everything.
  • Options
    Have I read it right, that you only need one female character to enter a team? Seems a bit pointless as most teams have a female on anyway...
  • Options
    The rewards seem pretty small. I dont think this event will hard at all for the majority
  • KennyKonif
    120 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Think of the time (era) that Star Wars was conceived and made.......That being said Unless it is specifically made to be a woman, the character is a man.

Back then we didn't have all this transgender and sex identification rubbish. It was pretty straight forward.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Options
    HoshiDee wrote: »
    Have I read it right, that you only need one female character to enter a team? Seems a bit pointless as most teams have a female on anyway...

Not pointless. It's actually an event for charity. I'm assuming the more you play it, the more EA donates to a specific charity
  • Options
    HoshiDee wrote: »

Not pointless. It's actually an event for charity. I'm assuming the more you play it, the more EA donates to a specific charity

I meant pointless calling it a female event. OBVS charity is always good, my first spends on this game were for Earth Day, and am I glad I did!!! I gave to a charity I regularly support anyway AND started my ewok team :wink:
  • Options
    How about no one cares to explore gender status of imaginary pixel toons.
    Well, it's needed to know if the characters are male or female and are able to be used for the event or not.

• Options
    So I just read that this event if for Play to Give, with the money going to various charities supporting women and BME. Firstly, then, why are BME toons not usable in this event? Secondly, RP should be fine to use on both counts.
  • Options
    Should be ready! I hope... I actually forgot about phasma for a second.

& RP looks like a he, but has lady bumps... *shrugs* if he does turn out to be a she, she has one ugly jaw line.