Tip of the day...get 5's!!

Prev13
No really...after watching him dodge 10 of 12 attacks and get counters on all of them, he has to be the best character ever...

Unreal

Replies

• Options
    He can't counter a attack he dodges unless it's a bug no one knows about
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Options
    I just watched him do it numerous times
  • Joruus
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Impossible, there's no omega skill even that does that for him
  • Options
    I have a gear 9 omega fives and never saw him counter after he evaded.
  • Options
    Thanks. But I'll say this slower so you get ir this time. ....i.....just....watched.....him.....do....it.....

So please. Tell me how it's impossible again.
  • Options
    I had a funny match last night, which was the last node in the Galactic War. Old Ben lead, Lumi, RG, Rey, 5's. My squad was Dooku lead paired with Lumi/Rey/QGJ/RG, all maxed out gears. During the match there was around 20+ dodges, my Lumi had healed twice (you knew how many rounds this match last). And the Rey (both sides) probably contributes half of the dodges.

I just couldn't stop laughing...
  • Options
    Video or didn't happen
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks. But I'll say this slower so you get ir this time. ....i.....just....watched.....him.....do....it.....

Speaking slowly doesn't make things possible, silly.
  • Options
    Hmm. You believing me..let me file that under things I don't care about.

Jeez Chen. That's funnt...sometimes you just watch in disbelief and know there's nothing you can do.
  • Options
    Kingken85 wrote: »
    Video or didn't happen

+1
  • Options

We're not trying to be rude, but he does not have a ability that makes him counter when he dodges that is a 100% fact, if what you believe really happened then you need to get proof and inform the devs via the bug section and get this fixed.
  • Jim17547
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm. You believing me..let me file that under things I don't care about.

Jeez Chen. That's funnt...sometimes you just watch in disbelief and know there's nothing you can do.

If you didn't care you wouldn't keep replying or posting. I'll have whatever you're drinking though
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Kingken85 wrote: »
    Video or didn't happen

This
  • Options
    I love his counter attack. I've had him take out 2 or 3 opponents with just being him left by himself against them.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    One time Fives counter attacked when I attacked another toon.

Jk
  • Options
    One time my fives turned into the Death Star and killed everyone on the other team. You can trust me, I saw it happen
  • Options
    I saw fives counter attack me before I started the arena battle. Truth.
  • Options
    I defeated a fives team and the game then gave me a skull and crossbones and restarted fives was standing there and I watched as he hacked my account and dropped my rank to rank 10k. Can say he's to OP. No need for proof as my words good enough.
  • Jim17547
    223 posts Member
    Options
    8s is better...donkey punch spin kick slide tackle
  • Options
    Ha ha, 5s is so so, mine is max gear 10, still lose all the time on defence. Occasionally though, surprise me by winning very close match on offense 1 vs 3,
  • Sinari
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah there's no way any character counter attacks on an evade. What you saw was likely infused with delirium.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    My fives jumped out of the Rancor's mouth after a devour and opened his mouth and devoured him back. It was awesome. Trust me, get fives. I saw it happen so it's possible. I don't care if you don't believe me.
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    One time my fives turned into the Death Star and killed everyone on the other team. You can trust me, I saw it happen

That is not a bug! It happened to me too. The RNG is real!

laws
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options

Video or it didn't happen
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    Options
    Holy crap, I've been LMAO at some of these sarcastic replies. Death star was my fav.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    My Fives said 'boo' to Chuck Norris and Chuck feel over with a heart attack
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options

It's true. I did 24 GW nodes today and both 5s and Dooku countered even though they dodged the attack.
  • Options
    I once took first place in the arena using only Fives.. Then they beat him mercilessly with the nerf bat, now he's a liability on my team due to low potency, and no syngergy with anybody else except his brother Rex and his cousin clone sergeant.
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Are we talking GW only, or has someone seen this in the arena?
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    lovecheese wrote: »
    I saw fives counter attack me before I started the arena battle. Truth.

I think today's GW was buggy (pre-update) because I also had a match where Dooku was lead and the AI team's Rey countered me.