Can't sign into Google Play

Since everyone's servers went down, can anybody else not sign into Google Play? @EA_Jesse commented on a thread saying it was sorted now, but I still can't get on.
I can sign in as a guest, but it won't let me into Google Play. Every time I click the green "sign in" button, it just keeps popping back up again and again, anyone else having this issue? :/ I'm not sure if I'm just behind everyone else somehow haha...

Replies

• PsycheStarkillers
    32 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I get this alot and have a solution for you. When Google Play Games updates on certain phones, im on a Droid Turbo 2, it messes up user privileges or something then kicks me out of GPlay and the only option is guest, so here is what you do: You have to search a legit android download site that lets you download older versions of GPlayGames. I have a certain version that must be installed or it wont log me in, so I keep it in my downloads folder at all times. Expect to go thru a few versions before it logs you back in so stay patient. So again, download a few older versions of Google Play Games, then Uninstall the current version on your phone. Then install the .apk you just downloaded and it will work, at least once you find the proper version. Dont let GPLayGames auto update, even though at some point, it will. There is not fix and i have to do this once or twice a month. Good luck.
  • Options
    This happened to me earlier. I restarted my device and it asked me to log in to Google play account again. You may have to go through the tutorial again. When the tutorial is over click the gear in the top left corner and log in with your original email.
  • Options
    This happened to me earlier. I restarted my device and it asked me to log in to Google play account again. You may have to go through the tutorial again. When the tutorial is over click the gear in the top left corner and log in with your original email.

I've tried this quite a few times, it still doesn't sign me in :/
  • Options
    Not aure. There was a 1 to 2 hour streach where I couldn't log in past the loading cantina screen. Hope you get it sorted.
  • Options
    It still doesn't work, hoping a dev can tell me why? :/
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse sorry to be annoying with the tag, but do you know why I can't sign in? I'm not sure if this is a common problem or not :/
  • Options
    I've never been able to log in. Went to tech section of forum and followed instructions but no luck. @EA_Jesse this is a significant hurdle and could use some help
  • Options
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but the same error occurs :/
  • Options
    Solved it by enabling Google games :)
  • Options
    I turned off wifi, let it load through 4g, then turned wifi back on. I have had to do this once a day for the last 3 days. On different Wifi networks also.
  • Options
    I'm having this problem after doing a settings reset, and it's really annoying me. Is there any other fix?
  • Options
    Solved it by enabling Google games :)

Thanks you a lot my dear friend!! =)
  • Options
    Necro. Can we move this to the bugs or help section? @BentWookiee @RJ__Brando
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    f8j3ecx1t3b7.gif

Closing this, please do not necro threads
This discussion has been closed.