Sith Event

Am i The only one waiting For A Sith Like Event To Happen? Really Hoping after They Get done with the Scoundrel Event They will make it Happen.

Replies

• Options
    No you are not. Long overdue
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    I'm down for a sith event for sure but your rando capitalized words are quite distressing.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    I'm down for a sith event for sure but your rando capitalized words are quite distressing.

Its How i actually Text in real Life just a Habit. Lol.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options

Its How i actually Text in real Life just a Habit. Lol.

Stop this madness!!

But seriously yes I would love a sith event. It'll finally put our farming to good use, like Kylo...oh wait..
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Would have maul But Hes Useless
  • Options
    2d7vdw6.png
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    I guess it would depend on how the event operates. There are only 5 sith toons in the game. So not much of a pool if 5 are required to play.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say a 3 toon event similar to the droid one would be cool. Maybe reward maul shards since he's trash anyways but would be fun to have.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say a 3 toon event similar to the droid one would be cool. Maybe reward maul shards since he's trash anyways but would be fun to have.

Ya I liked that style. That could work for sith.
  • Options
    Lol maul will probably be the next FTP since he's trash. The only Sith I like is Dooku. I liked him in the movies, his character is good, kinda balanced but now he's more of a mid tier toon outside of his leader ability. A sith event that rewards Palpatine shards would be cool. 5 sith needed, all 7 starred. But to be honest.. the sith really need a buff, they are god awful. All we have is count Dooku and savage. Vader is average, maul is poo and Lord Sidious is a joke.
  • Dhall
    42 posts Member
    Options
    I'm curious if savages omega leader would make a large enough defensive buff to make a difference for a full sith team. Don't get me wrong, I'm not crazy enough to try it yet, still have others to upgrade first, just hope someone else is as crazy me. Lol :D
  • Options
    No. Needs to come and hopefully it brings Maul shards.
  • Options
    Add a few Sith first. They are longer overdue than anyone. And its not like there aren't a great many they could add. Bit yes bring an event. Pair the Sith with another group. Like Nighsisters. Or dark side Scoundrels.
  • Options
    2d7vdw6.png

Kylo is not a sith
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I can confirm Mauls leadership works.
  • Options
    If Maul is such trash then how come everyone (A) wants his shards as a reward and (B) rushes to remove him from a battle in the first round? I have Maul pretty well maxed and he's been a major player in my dark side team. His only down fall is his speed...if you pair him up with a taunter to last past first round, he can easily help remove half a team.

I think a Sith Event is a must at this point as everyone has pretty much written off both the Sith and the Empire which are supposed to be the most feared powers in the universe!
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options

He's a sweeper like Asajj Ventress and Lando Calrissian, takes a little bit of effort to set up but deals heavy damage if you let him

• Options
    But he has no legs anymore and later he became a spider