100% FTP unlocking Han Solo

sloweagle
485 posts Member
edited June 2016
Thank our guild DVD for implementing a really friendly and fair raid rule, FTP like me thrives in such a top ranked guild. There could be other FTPs out there unlocking Han Solo quietly, but I am proud to come here to show all FTPs out there that this can be done as quickly as anyone else.

Now on to the path to 7* him.

https://swgoh.gg/u/sloweagle/

Replies

• Options
    Can you explain the raid rule?
  • Options
    SithAuno wrote: »
    Can you explain the raid rule?

Rules keep changing slightly, but the basic is that we allow one attack only in a 8 hour windows, and afterward we allow a second attempt to kill rancor if too much damage was wasted earlier on so it is not yet dead:) So this helps FTP like me who might only have one strong raid team.

And we have a very friendly guild that put joint development ahead of intra-guild competition, we share tips, lineup and whales in our guild frequently give up sure top spot by trying different lineups to help the guild develop further. I am fortunate to be in such a guild.

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    How does your guild know how many attempts you have taken?
  • Options
    Nice
    Well done
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    How does your guild know how many attempts you have taken?

We refresh damage list frequently and any members can report if anyone violates the rules:) we also post screenshot of any large damage report screen in discord :) But as said before we are already a friendly guild that put joint development ahead of intra-guild competition, we only kicked out one member who violated the rules twice, penalized some players who accidentally violated rules by asking them to post 0 damage in next raid etc. We barely have to enforce the rule much, every members are nice and friendly.
  • countjoshku
    313 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Your guild sounds like its boring and silly. And Communist.
  • Options
    Sounds like you found a good guild. And congrats on the Han.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Your guild sounds like friendly and fun. And nice.
  • Options
    Congrats, fellow F2p here and i just started my journet for han yesterday! Be a while but cant wait
  • bologne
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Hate to be a wet blanket but our guild is far superior. We have built it so that we have a perfect balance of Whales and junior guild members. We probably only have about 300k damage total overage right now. we might have 4 or 5 people you would refer to as true whales, but we need their toons to do the required amount of damage, and we need the contribution of the lower players. None of this dumb 1 turn crap. Everyone hits every phase once (except for the pigs). We end up using the rest of our toons on phase 4. The junior players are happy to be getting T7 rewards even in the 30s and 40s range. Mid range guys like me love 5-20 rewards, and basically we have a pig rotation because frankly whoever hits the pigs get the top spots. We don't do damage overlap. Great guilds are balanced like ours. BTW we have room for 2 mid range players if anyone is interested (10 7 star toons 77+)
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    bologne wrote: »
    Hate to be a wet blanket but our guild is far superior. We have built it so that we have a perfect balance of Whales and junior guild members. We probably only have about 300k damage total overage right now. we might have 4 or 5 people you would refer to as true whales, but we need their toons to do the required amount of damage, and we need the contribution of the lower players. None of this dumb 1 turn ****. Everyone hits every phase once (except for the pigs). We end up using the rest of our toons on phase 4. The junior players are happy to be getting T7 rewards even in the 30s and 40s range. Mid range guys like me love 5-20 rewards, and basically we have a pig rotation because frankly whoever hits the pigs get the top spots. We don't do damage overlap. Great guilds are balanced like ours. BTW we have room for 2 mid range players if anyone is interested (10 7 star toons 77+)

It never was a competition. That works for you, this works for us. Good for both of us.
  • bologne
    141 posts Member
    Options

Exactly.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options

lmao. I guess your guild is very disorganized...
  • Options
    sloweagle wrote: »
    Thank our guild DVD for implementing a really friendly and fair raid rule, FTP like me thrives in such a top ranked guild. There could be other FTPs out there unlocking Han Solo quietly, but I am proud to come here to show all FTPs out there that this can be done as quickly as anyone else.

Now on to the path to 7* him.

https://swgoh.gg/u/sloweagle/
    ubn87 wrote: »
    Hate to be a wet blanket but our guild is far superior. We have built it so that we have a perfect balance of Whales and junior guild members. We probably only have about 300k damage total overage right now. we might have 4 or 5 people you would refer to as true whales, but we need their toons to do the required amount of damage, and we need the contribution of the lower players. None of this dumb 1 turn ****. Everyone hits every phase once (except for the pigs). We end up using the rest of our toons on phase 4. The junior players are happy to be getting T7 rewards even in the 30s and 40s range. Mid range guys like me love 5-20 rewards, and basically we have a pig rotation because frankly whoever hits the pigs get the top spots. We don't do damage overlap. Great guilds are balanced like ours. BTW we have room for 2 mid range players if anyone is interested (10 7 star toons 77+)

It never was a competition. That works for you, this works for us. Good for both of us.

Your guild sounds dodgy

Oh wait.... :p

• Options

Very funny you still need recruit level 70+ players and do a stealth advertising here. Good luck! Lol