MK 3 Carbanti Sensor Array in Raid Loot table?

WHY? do you have this in the raid loot table for tier 6.

It's gear that you get from Challenges 3 times a week.

I have over 400+ of this item. Today I beat the raid t6 and got a precrafted of this item and 20 of its salvage as well.

FOR REAL?

You guys need to remove this from the raid t6 loot table.

Replies

• Options
    THANK YOU

This is the exact post I came here to make, thank you, glad I'm not alone. Absolutely NONE of the crap that drops from challenges should be dropping in a tier 6 raid. The only one that is REMOTELY acceptable would be the VI hair dryer from the agi challenge because every other character needs 100 of them.
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    yup. I agree with you. that hair dryer seems acceptable.
  • Options
    It was so depressing that I got the first place loot spot. And basically got the worst possible items from the loot table.
  • Options
    Just wait, soon you wil be running out of carbanti sensors. I used to have 800 or more now I have just 50. You need at least 50 for every hero you have. And they are part of stun guns and thermal detonators.
  • Options
    Yeah I get these for basically all my raid rewards too...
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Can I have those? I need several hundred of them now. Stun Guns, Detonators, and just to have them for toons like Teebo who need 100 alone plus another 100 for the other two items - 200 for one toon. I have LOTS of toons that need them!

I agree though that challenge gear shouldnt really be in raids when we need exclusive stuff like furnaces, callers and discs.
  • Options
    If I could trade them for furnaces I absolutely would
  • Options
    Just wait, soon you wil be running out of carbanti sensors. I used to have 800 or more now I have just 50. You need at least 50 for every hero you have. And they are part of stun guns and thermal detonators.
    ASD_Dad wrote: »
    Can I have those? I need several hundred of them now. Stun Guns, Detonators, and just to have them for toons like Teebo who need 100 alone plus another 100 for the other two items - 200 for one toon. I have LOTS of toons that need them!

I agree though that challenge gear shouldnt really be in raids when we need exclusive stuff like furnaces, callers and discs.

Alright, if they eventually become highly in demand, I suppose I'm somewhat mollified. And, I imagine I've clearly outed myself as someone still firmly locked behind the gear 8 bottleneck. I've got 18 7* characters, but only 3 of them are gear 9. The rest are stuck waiting for a stupid furnace or droid caller.
    Barris irl imo idk